How do we stop Apple from being racist? They really need to expand their stores to more diverse neighborhoods

How do we stop Apple from being racist? They really need to expand their stores to more diverse neighborhoods.
It's almost like Apple is the new symbol of the alt-right! Fucking Nazis. Are you racists happy with your racist brand? FUCK YOU

the absolute state of the left

And they use slave labor to assemble their products. Any person who purchases Apple products directly funds slavery

Mhhh, so Apple is the new face of the Alt-Right? Who would have thought. Becoming the face of white supremacy could and should really hit their Christmas sales, racism like this can’t and won’t be accepted.

Interesting. This is an example for how this whole muh racism shit / political correctness can be used against the companies that submitted to this crap.

because black people are not retarded enough to spend 2k for something that's not even worth 500 bucks.

Please no. This is literally how I choose where to live. There needs to be an Apple store within a five mile radius, because that implies a safe white neighborhood.

Keep doing this, embrace diversity, just like Apple will.

>2k
Bruh, that shit free with a 2 year plan.

maybe they don't want to have to run their stores from behind bullet proof glass?

also i thought the left hates gentrification and wants whitey to stay out of their hoods?

Why would you ever open a banana store right in the heart of the jungle? Of course not, you’d have monkeys trying to steal shit all the time.
Same principle applied there my dear panther

Because they don't want to be robbed. Look at any suburban shopping mall that has had a bus route from the inner city extended to it.

Or, or Apple isn't retarded enough to open stores in nigger-infested ghettos. Wire magazine recently reported that Apple marketing research shows niggers just steal their devices anyway

Why do they have a tea kettle? Americans don't drink tea unless it's from a Keurig cup.

Have you not seen the money niggers pour into sneakers?

The irony, their latest ads feature not a single white person

Tokenism sells

It's hip, man!

Their phones are white for a reason

>3 different colored white versions
>only 1 black version

Fucking racist scum

why tf would someone buy a phone with a white face. talk about distracting.

Because Apple wants to put their stores in high income areas where their merchandise won't be looted by didnus

I really can't imagine anything bad happening to a store with very expensive and very small electronic goods in a 95%+ black ghetto

White neighborhoods are safer and wealthier it makes good business sense