Manga/Anime that nearly made you quit anime/manga forever

I am still salty as fuck about this series.

What is this from?Looks kinda neat.

Change guy
Fighting/Martial arts manwha about dethroning highschool leaders.The premise was really good but dont even bother starting it you just going to dissapoint yourself to death.

Part 3 was fucking cancer.
1st two parts were fucking god tier. can't believe it they allowed to ruin such a good series with the last arc.

No comments
Self explanatory

What about it made you so salty?
Looks cool and I may wanna check it out but i dont want to waste my time cause it has a lot of chapters

>dont want to waste my time
You summed it up perfectly.The problem with this manga is that the ending is supposed to be the thing that wraps it all up but they fucking rushed it and gave us an open ending. For shorts Its a waste of time

First anime I have ever watched. when it was done I was like wtf. is that how all animes are? I was underage at the time and didnt knew much.

Some authors should be automatically banned forever when ruining a promising series. They cant keep getting away with this.

Manga

Harems.

And that's it. Those were the ones.

Oreimo made me salty as fuck. Elfen Lied was the stupidest, edgiest shit I've ever seen.

And Brynhildr in the Darkness and TWGOK made me quit reading mainstream manga until they're completely done so I don't get too invested.

Twgok was the best harem I have ever read. Fuck off you casual.
I really considered quitting it all

Satan pls
Feng shen ji was awesome the whole way through
also not a manga

Just read up until the Tengu shit and then pretend it got cancled.

No bullies
Yes I enjoyed sao I now fuck off

>thread about manga you hate
>teehee i like this~^.^~! no bully

This, what a complete waste of a series.

I almost completely stopped reading manga around 2010 or so. I don't remember why. I read some shit now and again nowadays. But not as much as before.

>nearly
Dropped this shit like a rock. I should have saw the warning signs much much earlier but like a fool, I chose to ignore them.

I was devastated man

Good series
I think it got axed and the author had to come up with a rushed ending.
Well lol
Its not that bad
Again not that bad
Ending sucked balls
The manga is very good what are you whining about?

It was kind of sad. Had a good start but then went the easy way out of just being a tournement.

On this note, i did like how the villains were evil but still people. they didn't take the easy way out with the "we're evil so we act evil we live evil we be evil"

None of you faggots know what real pain is.

fuck i remember this. the ending was absolute dog shit. marathoned it in one day and reading the ending felt like someone spitting in my face for all the time i dedicated to it

Lol this was only decent for one arc (Mukuro). No one should be surprised/disappointed by this since it sucked for the last 80%

I hated that series and was glad they died so I knew it was over

Exactly man. The worst about it is that it was good and then all off a sudden you left surprised that they just stop in the middle of nowhere. For such a long running series ending like that is just not acceptable

The slice of life between arcs was comfy as fuck though. also all the characters were fun to follow. its once they went into the future everything went to utter shit.

Tenrifag tears are delicious

Which is sad, since I was looking forward to the future ever since the cow shot himself twice and brought out his future future self.

insert Shamo here