I'm moving to Poland soon

I'm moving to Poland soon.

What is important to know about Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589
youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It cannot into space.

Slavs aren't white. Don't treat them with the same respect as you would white men.

Isn't it November leaf?

Poland full. Fuck off.

Kom, get reel vinter.

t. Butthurt subhuman. The worst thing Germany ever did was not finishing you off.

Nobody over 40 speaks English.
Everyone looks like their family just died. Everything is cheap as hell. Anywhere outside of the major cities (Warsaw, Gdansk, Krakow) is basically the Witcher. People are cold and distant but resilient as fuck and generally good-hearted. Most conservative country in Europe.

Don't worry, we will find a tree for you here leaf, just come.

>obvious bait
>plain response
>"haha, t. butthurt"
Eh.

Why are so many Australians moving to Poland?
What's the deal?
You can always live in Russia or Ukraine.

don't

>Everyone looks like their family just died
imo it's a natural resting face for people desu. Loose muscles create those supposedly "sad" faces

I agree with everything except the Witcher part. It's boring and not the richest but it's not Russia-tier by any means.

Important to remember that there is no utopia in the world and all western countries have their fare share of cuckery, corrupt governments and manipulative media.
What I am saying is; don't have too high expectations.

Where are you from?
What part of Poland are you moving to?
What languages do you speak?
And who are you, what is your culture, religion, ethnicity, education, Job?

it's full of polish people

This is exactly why I felt weird in Ireland.
I really don't like it when someone is trying to force a smile - and this happened quite a lot in Ireland.

Hahahah I'd like to see you try. I'm not afraid of people who get btfo by R*ssians
>Plain response.
No. There was no response. All you can do i point out the symbolism of my flag. You seem to think flag means more than genetics lol. Typical of subhumans

Stay away from poor people.

So 99 % of Poles.

commies are not welcome

oh you again, gtfo shill

Dear Memeball,

That's Indonesia.
Sincerely,

Someone who's not a New Zealand Abo

white-ish

Hmm no thanks. I don't take orders from lesser peoples.

Poland is not white, go to Ukraine instead.

Don't learn polish expect for 2 sentences:
>gib back east and west prussia
>gib back silesia

1) Learn the language
2) Expect differences in customs
3) Dont get put off by people not smiling a lot, youll get it if you complete 1 and 2

how is it that almost exclusively women work at your organization?
is it because you type faster?

so you can put more shitskins there Hans von Kebabi?

It's full, cunt

polandball is supposed to be inverted
Sincerely,
poolander

They irrationally hate anything remotely related to Nazism, even though politically they would agree with Nazis on 99% of things.

kek
Also
>Danzig or war

>Leaf flag
>Claims other nations arent white

You are basically one of the most race mixed country after USA

>this leaf
>calls anyone subhuman

loving an invader that murdered you by the millions is insane, you should know it as a medpack

no your not

Not nazism, just krauts.

> What is important to know about Poland?

imagine that, the entire country is niggers

the niggers are white though

Fuck off, moving to poland is my plan

"kurwa" is the most widespread greeting

>anyone who points out my inferiority must be paid to do sooo!!!

I'm just reminding you of your place.
Lol looks like someone's never been to Canada. The irony is the only coal burner I've ever seen was from Poland. Really makes you think...
>Polish flags
>insulting Germanics
Know your master. Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Germany should have been annexed after ww1.

Stop responding to him
Please

You are derailing this thread

not krauts, just guilt tripping krauts.
and nazis too, we hate nazis too.
hello handsome

Agreed. It would mercifully spare them getting raped by Achmeds

I sent this to my Polish fiancée (living in Krakow) and she got pissed. Hahaha

Germanics are retards who willingly commit cultural and ethnical suicide while Polish culture stays strong after literal 200 years of constant attacks. If anything history has proven you to be subhuman.
Also americans are not Germanic you mixed race goblins.

>the only coal burner I've ever seen was from Poland

Have you been outside lately leaf ? Why is one of your biggest cities called Hongcouver. Really makes u think

I don't blame you for hating modern day krauts. The worst bugmen in the world.

I think this bloke is the user pissed about the gay marriage plebiscite we just had. Stay in Australia, mate, better the devil you know. Poland is "conservative" but behind closed doors once alcohol is involved, are degenerate. So you've been warned. All countries have their ups and downs.

err.... ever been to vancouver? dont think i've ever seen so many coalburners in one place in my life...

But why?
He wasn't wrong

>let me, a guy from literally the other side of the world, tell you how poles are.

Untermenschen always agree. We should have exterminated all of you

stay away from krakow strip clubs

speak the language or nobody will like you.

This, we get drunk and get gay married to eachother. Don't come here.

We are full.

Shhhh, no tears, only dreams from now on.

Wouldn't even care, would be part of netherlands now which is good enough for me.
This is garbage though, i would be a fucking belge waffle then. Fuck this.

Polish sluts are the greatest coalburners, it's no secret. At least they make cheap prostitutes.

>paid to do so
if you do that shit for free, its even worse

im not gonna fall for your tricks and hate leafs because of you

This

I can tell him how I find polish migrants into Aus are, but you're right. So you never know til you try I guess...

They don't like Russia.

>posts meme pic
YOU ARE on the level of an African country. Sup Forums is all you have. Stay in the ghetto, slave!

Well at least muzzies can get your women for free

true

this, last time i got drunk i gay married my neigbhour who is a transnigger while intoxicated

>meme pic
Lmao, it's the reality, look out the window baby :^)

Why is it always the fucking canadians that shittalk my country?

Pollaks maybe slavs, but they sure are whiter than a fucking leaf.

1 post by this ID

I see New Zealand history still only covers up to the hakka 2spookey4me tongue dance.

People here love your country. I wouldnt be surprised if that isnt actually a burger, they always make "x isnt white" statements

Should we tell him that she may be a...

Take off the vpn burger, we all know its only you guys that say the "you're not white" bullshit

For the stinky Maoris.
History wise white New Zealanders tend to look back to their roots, usually Britain.

But it's not like meme countries with no history are uncommon in the world.

>calling me American
>posting a burger meme
Hahahahha i knew you fucks were stupid bit this takes it to a whole new level. Kill yourself asap. The only reasons Germans are cucked is because Kike Americans Brainwashed them and called it DeNazification.
No i have never been to Vancouver. It speaks volumes that "muh Vancover" is your only argument. Where i live i actually see far more Poles than Chinks, which one would assume would be a good thing until you see that all you subhumans do is burn Coal and vote liberal.
This lmao
I don't give a single fuck who you decide to hate. No self respecting Leaf cares about the opinions of SlavNiggers
Because many of us have to interact with your subhuman Diaspora. We know what you are like.
Slavnigger diaspora detected
No VPN. I'm from NS

Everytime

>Untermenschen

Even Hitler agreed the german people were useless and pathetic at the end of ww2. So he sent most your youths to the battlefield for the quick death.

>moving to the third world
ok

>doesn't know he's both american and from a racemixing country so the meme is still relevant.
>defends germans who never won a war and now drink refugee poo water because they love Jamal's shit so fuckin much and literally beg everyone around to kill finish them off liveleak.com/view?i=e87_1458588589

I always respected Adolf Hitler for his wisdom. It's sad that a great leader like that got stuck with shit people who couldn't even win a war.

you should learn some local folk traditions

like pole dancing

Yea I'm from Australia so pretty similar, there are maybe 200 aussies in a population of 40million Polish.

This is true, Poland is horrible stay away, it's also full of Ukrainian refugees no room for New German refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g

>Yea I'm from Australia
wot

From my experience the lack of history makes it easier for immigration to take root, can't really say that whites have always been in NZ.

Although faggots still try to claim the Maori are natives.

>anything outside of the major cities is basically the witcher
I recall from a school trip ~5 years ago, there were a fair few arabic-looking men, very likely to grope a woman, ask them if they'd like a drink etc. (even though we were like 14 at the time)
not sure if thirsty or just friendly

Also in the day the city was devoid of people, it was like burnout paradise or some shit, absolutely nothing but cars

(Auschwitz is pretty cool to go visit too, the)

L I S T O P A D

That we're full

I'm not denying that Germany is cucked, however i will take Cucked Aryans over Conservative Shitskins any day of the week. Is that really such a difficult concept for you 85 IQ morons undertand?

>Anywhere outside of the major cities is basically the Witcher
And that's bad how exactly? Witcher in real life graphics. Would be a very very brief, albeit fun experience. As long as i got to see Triss's boobs, i'm fine with dying like a bitch to some low-level bandit afterwards.

>As long as i got to see Triss's boobs
You wouldn't say that if you read the books.

>were a fair few arabic-looking men
Gypsies.

It's true, 'vegemite', see so Australian!

I think it's more to do with rich people lobbying and newspapering to import cheap 7 11 labour, that doesn't work in Poland because Hitler and also because the 7 11 shop here (zabka) already has cheap Polish workers. Also because as Germany pointed out its 3rd world don't come here

Would knowing why that is so ruin Triss as my waifu for me?

>ifunny