What are your thoughts on Cross Ange?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWmXVMKT7Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=VqLasctQDlY
youtube.com/watch?v=8FkPjoMUn_M
youtube.com/watch?v=PO1LX-Xk87c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it.

Fun so-bad-it's-good trainwreck with great MC.

First half is pretty great. Second half is trash though.

Was good until they went with a generic 'save the world' plot and seemingly sacrificed a bunch of subplots because of it. I still want to know why Ange gets turned on from bathing in bloodbath.

Still waiting for the Cross Sylvia announcement.

It was very engaging, hilarious, and it made faggots rage. Needed to be longer to flesh out all plot, but considering how much QUALITY it had, maybe not.

It's great. I am an edgemaster, and I consider it an important contribution to the genre.

It wasn't as edgy as Code Geass or Death Note, but I still enjoyed it.

Shit story.
Shit QUALITY.
Good mechs.
Good Music.
Good characters.

this
>and it made faggots rage
can someone remind me why it made them rage? something about rape iirc

Cross Ange is in my top 10 anime. I love all of the characters and the music was great. I really liked how the villain was basically a cringe self insert. The plot was zany and fun while maintaining a good amount of coherence. My favorite character was Chris. She is such a qt3.14. When you take all this praise into account you can see why I place Cross Ange in my top 10 anime of all time.

Landwhales complained about Ange being 'raped' in the first episode, while in reality is a standard cavity search that all prisons do.

I genuinely enjoyed the OST.

The mecha designs were alright too.

so it was just a strip search...no rape...and only a few people complained while the rest didn't care...thats hardly a controversy

He might be referring to /u/ getting blown the fuck out as the series aired and it turned out the vast majority of the girls were straight.

The memes were top tier when it was airing.

It felt like they fucked up the second part of it on purpose and thought people would call them brilliant for it. Instead, it was just unsatisfying.

Still enjoyed gif related.

Here's three reasons why you should watch Cross Ange.

>gets revenge by destorying mana users
>gets a husbando and a mistress
>has a qt rival
>cucks a villain to death
Perfect MC

By mistress you mean Momoka and not that cuck Hilda right?

What disarms me about this show is that it doesn't take itself seriously, yet it's original delivery and dialogue made me appreciate it for what it is.

>it turned out the vast majority of the girls were straight.
What? Really only Ange and Salia had "we're straight" scenes. The lesbian trio were lesbians by the end and everyone else was asexual.

Well all the dragon girls were fawning over Tusk, so you can put them in the straight camp. There's also Jill for sure.

Loved it. It was tons of fun watching it with Sup Forums. Especially the first half, before Arzenal went up in smoke.

Oh right forgot about Jill. And I don't think nameless background characters matter in a discussion like this.

First half was great. Second half not so much. Ange was fantastic the entire time. Would have been a far better show without Tusk. Split his plot duties/screentime between Hilda and Sala.

Wonderful MC.

Watching it with Sup Forums was the best
I miss you guys. I miss Ange threads

It was trash, but watching with Sup Forums was fun.

I miss laughing at how the show was both madly entertaining and engaging while at the same time crashing and burning because of creator incompetence, and at the same time being appealing because of how glaring its failings were.

Ange Academy was probably more fun than the show itself by the end.

What's her name again?

salamandingo

Everyone agrees with that, the academy was the highlight of the show but it would have gotten old eventually. I'm glad they shifted focus from it.

This show had the best uniforms

Did they explain why the dragons ate the normas if they're humans? I mean that's just really fucking bizarre.

Solomon Grundy

Because they're hungry and don't care much about the lives of enemy flesh puppets?

Salia is dogshit

best girl died too soon

>be the cybernetic queen of the prison lesbians
>fuck your subordinate into a coma in HQ's most luxurious apartment while enjoying some fine wine
>put on a loose hip-length robe and go roaming the hallways for fresh meat
>mildly drunk and covered in sweat and juices
>grab hold of the rookie who showed up a couple days ago
>drag her to the command bridge
>still oozing of sex and booze
>ask your commanding officer if it's okay to use the backroom to rape the new girl
>get the go-ahead
>make a pass at/threaten to rape the military liaison while you're at it
Too alpha for this world.

Cross Ange is Gundam Seed with Cagalli as the main character like it should have been in the first place, especially after reading the novel.

That is what Cross Ange, a redo of Gundam Seed.

It was basically her struggling because she was the Princess and having to be searched both anally and vaginally to make sure there was no contraband, and as we all know, hymens break and bleed, so it makes the scene seem much worse than what it is.

Basically a bunch of tumblr fanatics freaked out that the entire scene was full on rape solely because she didn't want the cavity search even though its standard practice and her struggling made it far more worse. Also a bunch of people who have never gotten laid so they don't know how hymens work.

wasn't the blood just what was left from when her mom was shot?

Disappointing.

It was a glorious shitfest.
I miss CA;s 1st half. That was too fucking fun.

Might be, I honestly don't remember, just going based on rough memory.

Either way, the scene is fucking nothing anyways. Just a bunch of losers getting butthurt over dumb shit.

Anime was fun.
It has some good songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=CWmXVMKT7Y0

It's one of those anime where you need to turn your brain off so you can enjoy.

>why the dragons ate the normas if they're humans?
Wait, are you implying that norma are humans? Or did you mean that dragons are humans? Both are wrong, you stupid norma/dragon.

Preach it.

8/10 fun
-.5 for tusk
-.5 for QUALITY
-1 for that 2nd half

SALIA BEST GIRL.

I still think Tusk wasn't the bad thing about the second half of the story; hell, some of his sheganigans were enjoyable.
The thing that made the second half not as enjoyable as the first was Embryo.

That is not how you spell Ersha

My favorite part was Jill replacing her robot hand afterwards.

Ange's royal anus is the strongest.

Sums it up pretty well.

Based MC being based.
youtube.com/watch?v=VqLasctQDlY

Also enjoyed the surprise beautiful English.

Or maybe Ange just doesn't clean her ass properly so Jill got poop in her joints.

you misspelled worst

That's not how you spell "Momoka".

>tfw no Season 2
>tfw we will never get an MC as based as Ange was again

it hurts

>Salia "race traitor" Tereshkova
>Salia "mahou shoujo dick sucker" Tereshkova
>Salia "escapism is fine" Tereshkova
>good

>Sunrise must decide Cross Ange S2 or Mai Hime S2 as a heavy IP potential buyer aside with Code Geass R3 and LoveLive next year

What Will Sunrise Do?

Cross Ange would get it because two mecha shows are easier and Ange would be a decent counter to Lulu.

Cross Ange S2 pls

We are getting Cross Ange in SRW

>yfw video game sells big that leads to a second season or OVA

>Sylvia creates a non-mana army faction to represent the past Mana world destroyed and willing to do anything to rebuild the Mana world.

>Her one goal and motivation is to kill Ange and wipe out the Norma once and for all.

Salia will die in second season right

It was very fun to watch with Sup Forums.

Sitll butmad that Hilda didn't win the Angebowl.
Fukudua, go to hell you dickles fuck!You and your shitty self-insert charachters.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FkPjoMUn_M
youtube.com/watch?v=PO1LX-Xk87c

Ange was a really goddamn great MC. I liked how Fukuda had the balls to stand up against the stupid trite cliche of killing off a character's love interest/childhood ally for "character development" by pointing out a character wouldn't be able to function at all in that state.

I'll never forget the threads when Tusk and Momoka were confirmed alive. /u/ truly was butthurt that day.

>the pudding

every time

the shitposting was glorious

It's a good anime that will be forever be followed by "hurr it's trainwreck but watching it with Sup Forums was good" kids who think it's cool to hate things. Just like Code Geass. Code Geass is much better though.
This.

And despite the show not taking itself seriously and being tongue-in-cheek it was genuinely good.

>Ange was a really goddamn great MC.
She was a meme character just like everybody else.

Classic Sunrise trainwreck

Chris should have stayed dead.

I liked the first half. It was nice when it was about a pampered princess getting used to military life, and when military Ange goes back to her old nation only to give a big fuck you to every hypocrite there.

But then it turned into magical interdimensional dragon battles against a boring and generic villain, with a super bland character (Tusk) taking up a major role.

Cross Ange strategy based game when

Norma/Ex-mana humans-Terran
DRAGONS-Protoss
Draconium/Full mana humans-Zerg

Great show, great characters.

One of the first anime I watched with Sup Forums and it'll hold a special place in my heart for it.

Sala was barely a character though

It was alright

Tusk saved the show

>saved the show
3 days and 3 nights.

I dropped it when Ange and Tusk got a hotel room together, think it was right before they met like the dragon princess or whoever the girl is in pink, did I miss anything? Thought about marathoning the rest a couple times.

What are you talking about? She did win. Now she's Ange's side bitch to please her whenever Tusk can't get it up

I like hilda. i wish the show was about hilda and ange on a killing spree like they said they'd do instead of the shitshow it became

Hilda also likes Tusk
She's a part of his harem

That kiss was just fanservice to please yuritards

we didnt deserve her

the mc got the wrong dick tho

Is it just me or does it feel like they changed the plot multiple times?

I'm glad fukuda or whoever got them to make the uniforms more naked

ANGE
IS
MY
QUEEEEEN

Best train wreck I ever watched, plus Ange is pretty hot.