Boku no hero academia

will my wife see animation in s2?
i just want merch of her please god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIgCYSn3e8
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56883924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No she won't. You have to wait until season 3.

So we know there's no winner to this fight, and Bakugou is just venting to Deku. Will Deku break through to Bakugou and continue his kung fu therapist tradition?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZIgCYSn3e8

IT'S HAPPENING

I'm so excited

GET HYPED

Kita!

Ah yes the tododeku season is upon us

oh fuckin hell yes

toga a shit

tsuyu-chan would never say that about me we are friends desu (o^ w ^o)

We get to see the birth of the madman animated, What a time to be alive

>Toga and Tsuyu
>friends

A cute. Wonder who her VA is.

Hopefully the pacing improves this time around. The Stain arc could definitely fit into 24 episodes.

>no Stain arc
It's shit

haha that is so like her its so cute we are such good friends

While it's great that they showed some of the other students, I can't help but be dissapointed by the absence of my husbando.

I feel like tournament arc + Stain in 12 episodes would have a really fast pacing, and in 24 episodes the pacing would have to be too slow.
Either way I don't really care as long as they don't fuck up the hype moments.

found sauce nvmd
>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56883924

I reread the tournament arc recently, and it's honestly not long at all. The race and cavalry battle take a few chapters each, but once the fights start it goes pretty quick. Deku's fights are the only ones longer than one chapter and most of the others are skipped or just a few pages long.

Sports Festival and Stain in 12 episodes would be a bit over 3 chapters an episode.

>Iida with Ochako
>Todoroki with Momo
>Kirishima with Tsuyu
What did they mean by this?

todomomo is an acceptable ship
its no tododeku but i'll allow it

Means Izuku has no real match up yet?

hori's real plans for deku

Toga will never be friends with Tsuyu. no matter how much you force yourself on her.

oh boy

trap deku part 2

sounds like something she would say

If it was 24 episodes, they could also fit in the end of term tests and training camp, and have it end on the cliffhanger of Bakugou getting kidnapped. That would still only be 2.58 chapters/episode, which isn't a bad pace, especially considering there is lots of action, which bloats the page numbers.

I love this arc and serious deku, I give this arc props because the MC doesn't win and he's an actual badass who doesn't spout nonsense about friendship

All I want is for them to do justice to this scene

Endgame ships, obviously. Frog will cure Hard Gay of his homosexuality.

>trips
STOP IT!

Knowing bones they probably will, they seem to really like this series and treat it with respect

Watch Hori pull a JK Rowling and have Deku hook up with a kouhai while Ochako ends up with Iida.

I really miss tourney arc Deku.

Wait wait wait, tetsu^3 skin was normal? i always thought he was full steel like colossus from x-men

>kouhai
Who?

Yeah, when he activates his quirk. Did you even read the manga retard? Hardgay isn't hard all the time.

The shadows under Brainwash-kun's eyes aren't deep enough desu. He needs to look more pale and corpse-like.

very lewd owo this is a blue board tsuyu chan so i'll let u hop away today

Well, they're first years, so obviously they don't have kouhais yet.

Have to leave her alone.

It's a Transformation type quirk, so he looks normal until he activates it.

nah, but i thought he was light matte steel colour normally and when his quirk activated he turn into a full glossy steel palette.

Isn't there a color page that has him on it too? I'm asking because when you look at fanart, the colors are consistent for him.

of course i have to let her go,, the chase is the most fun part anyway

That's kind of a weird assumption, but then again, I always mentally picture Monoma's hair as whitish-blonde, when the actual shade is closer to Kaminari's.

>Tsuyu will never choke you with her tongue shoved deep down your throat

has anyone read the itou 8 doujin?

The manga page. Kirishima was not even here.

Who will voice Mei, Shinsou, Testux2, MONOMA?

OH OH GUYS CREEPY FOREBODING SHADOW ON HALF HIS FACE

CONFIRMED FOR TRAITOR

OMFG!!!! I THINK UR ON TO SOMETHING

Either the quality got better or I'm just not used seeing the series without Funimation's encode.

Skin tones are definitely good though.

whiteish-blonde, the color of dickwads

Kouda is literally best boy

>we'll finally know their colour scheme

>Class B quirks:
>"Swiveling"
>"Black"
>"Twin Impact"
>"Mushroom"
>"Comic"

So what do these do?

Hori, please, make them relevant,

Manga's quirk is the easiest to imagine, parts of his body (at least is head) is made of speech bubbles, so if he shouts it gets bigger and if he whispers it get smaller and he may be mute too because of the the speech bubbles' side effect.

Mushroom, Black, Swiveling, Twin impact and Poltergeist are wild cards though.

But class B was relevant three arcs ago.

Swiveling: Maximum flexibility in all the joints or the body.
Black: I am thinking that it could be like Deserted House from Area D, the power of storing objects inside a dimension of the same volume as your whole body.
Twin Impact: His hits are like Toriko´s kugi punches.
Mushrooom: Like Mustard´s quirk, but with spores instead and she is also inmune to them.
Comic: Maybe it´s like Apoo´s power from One Piece, transforming onomatopeias in reality.

Sweet baby jesus

She is shi t

>Shinsou, Testux2, MONOMA
It's probably because I'm a filthy casual, but my mental voices for them sound like FukuJun, OnoD and Kamiyan, respectively. I dunno who'd voice Mei though. Which female VA is good at sounding enthusiastic but also slightly insane?

Please God let there be more Toga doujins in C91

My guesses:
>Swiveling
360° movement in all the joints
>Twin Impact
Every attack is twice as strong
>Black
Control over liquid shadow
>Mushroom
Can release poisonous spores and do other mushroomy things
>Comic
Speech bubble head and can break the fourth wall

You absolute retard theyre showing people who sit next to / near each other together so they dont have to do a fucklot of different shots to show each student individually

I knew Ochako would end with Iida from the start. He was always there, orbiting, now he gets his reward! Ganbatte.

>Tfw pic related will never happen

>Monoma: Kishou Taniyama
>Ibara: Hisako Kanemoto
>Tetsu: Toshiki Masuda
>Kendo: Miyuki Sawashiro
What would you think of that?

so, the trailer is out and no one cares. bnha is doomed.

Good cast. How about Mei and Shinsou?

Will the rocktard get a voice actor also now?

>rocktard
Sadrock? Does he even talk?

Well he had to tell the secrets to the villains somehow...

kek

>not encrypting the secret notes with a one-time pad and using a dead-drop to get it to your handlers
Do you even spy, bro?

Mei would obviously be Romi Paku. And Yuuki Ono as Shinsou.

Does she have better boobs than Momo?

But only two girls from Class B were relevant. I would gladly sacrifice all the B boys for more B babes desu.

>floppy cowtits
It's shit.

I'll be upset if we don't get Stain arc this season.

Yep.

How much excited are you to see this?

Just as big but sweatier and dirtier.

>two girls
>implying Ibara was somewhat relevant

I hate how Hori made her the strongest student in Class B and then proceeded to do absolutely fuck all with her.

So it's confirmed for Spring release, right?

Tetsu and Awase were stronger than her during the exam, her good nature allowed her to get tons of those sweet rescue points.

We're going to get it. Twelve episodes for the Sports Festival is way too much.

Her total is still higher though.

holy shit yes

don't underestimate the curse of the tournament arc.