Precure thread

Precure thread

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Porun is cute

Here, you can keep him.

Daily Minamin!!

psych!

Kira when?

>selkie minamin
And that's bad how?

No thanks Nagisa.

Right now.

n-no bully the bee

>no raws yet
Well that's a little worrisome.

Are precure threads still shit?

yes

Okay, bye.

"HAHAHAHA I'M GONNA PUT THE WORLD IN AN ETERNAL STATE OF DESPAIR AND I HATE EVERYONE"
"oh shit i'm doing bad things lol better kill myself sorry precuretachi Xddd"

Well, not really. Would you like to share your opinion of what happened?

Pretty sure she was the head of an evil organization dedicated to bringing her immortality and casting despair on everyone forever. She got what she wanted, and then the world started falling apart, so she had a change of heart and wanted to save the world because she suddenly started caring about it after Nozomi gave her some BS 1.5 minute speech, and then she died.

kettei~

She was scared of aging, and desired power to keep her eternally young. When she realized that it was a pointless endeavor, she moved to repent for her sins by trapping herself and her minions (save for one) for all of time.

But didn't she explicitly say that she wanted zetsubou to rule over all or something? Do I really lack the basic comprehension skills required for a show for 7 year old girls? I mean that's a pretty ridiculously large change of heart to go from destroying nations and putting thousands of people into despair forever and then instantly repenting and apologizing.

That was more of a means than a goal.

Okay, but my above simplification still stands. Even if it was just a mean, you don't destroy nations because you are a compassionate person. Her sudden change of heart was comically out of character. Not that that's super weird or anything, I mean it's a kids show, but, I'm just pointing it out is all. It didn't make a whole lot of sense.

You're not wrong. I mean, she really did destroy an entire country and was going for the next one. But you could see that she wasn't pure evil much earlier on. There was an episode where she touched Nozomi and her hand (I think) started to crack and you could see her true age.