Sup Forums is over. It's been taken over by shills, LARPers, Redditards and degenerates...

> Sup Forums is over. It's been taken over by shills, LARPers, Redditards and degenerates. We have to remobilize and build a sturdier fortress - one with a fucking moat.
> If there are alternatives already in place, please present them here.

Other urls found in this thread:

niltalk.com/r/tcJ8C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_radio
upguard.com/breaches/cloud-leak-centcom
archive.is/lk7GO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't know where to go, you don't deserve to be told.

>Sup Forums is over.
No...it's only just begun...
>Roll credits.

If you go to other boards they all think Sup Forums invaded them

whatever happened to the gore-spam defense ?

>giving up

definitely a lefty cuck move, go away

deepmeem

Is OP here?

Long live the new flesh

Yes, user. Is that a personal project?

>OP is a 1 post by this ID faggot shill
Big and funny if true

shill here. Sup Forums is over. it's been taken over by rational individuals. walmart is quite tonight. FEMA camps were active earlier today.

bunker ss44 over and out.

Sup Forums invaded /biz/ with their nazism and racism.
what does jews and niggers have to do with Bitcoin?

discord

did you read this?

>uk user
>talks about Sup Forums at the disco

Nigger, Sup Forums has had the fewest shills in years the past few months since the shills stopped paying people.

Almost feels like the old days

Immense if factual.

This cunt is why..... I’ve just amped up the vulgarity and kike bashing. I love to post Hitler pics too. That really sets them off

Yep.

I started it 2 years ago, then abandoned it.
Once there was a rumor about Sup Forums being bought out, and about 300 people moved in, and then left.

>american user
>thinks he's white

this

There was once a phase on Sup Forums history where a ton of Sup Forumsacks decided they wanted to shape the world through the tricks of the jew, and then I bet somewhere along the line we lost hope in retrieving the world for our people.

>Brits in charge of wit

That was mostly a Sup Forums thing wasn't it? Also mods have been compromised since GG.

We need a new chan. There are several others but they're all shit.

lol i wonder if we could get someone to buy 1chan or something.

Go outside retard. FUCK NET NEUTRALITY!

SAVE TEH REPUBLIC
SHAVE TEH ANUS
SHARPIEPOOPER TIMESTAMPS ALL AROUND

The best alternative would be for you to stop posting.

From what I understand the biggest concerns are anonymity and safety of servers, right? How do we build something that can't be taken down?

Sup Forums should have its own news show

BTW I like the name.

It doesn't need one since soibois are constantly reporting on how many onions we eat per day.

I'm not sure if this is possible, but if it is, we could just set up our own radio station or something like that.

Like 24/7 just a bunch of anonymous voicechatters all talking about anything

The thing is, anything can be taken down. It's a matter of fact, you just have to accept it.

>4station

I'm down for that. We could call the station "The Onion"

you cant be this silly Op...white knights have always been a part of Sup Forums.

I hope you open your eyes to see them for what and who they are...WHITE KNIGHTS.

pol is the new Sup Forums for now only full of political bullshit

> niltalk.com/r/tcJ8C
> pass: deepmeem

Let's exchange fake e-mail addresses. We should talk about this.

I dont' know what that is, and it says it's insecure, so why not talk this on discord

shut up puss, this is the free market of ideas. Keep pace if you wanna compete. Anonymity 4 all.

> discord
Sure, hold while I download.

That doesn't make sense

(((free market)))

gore spam should be used at all times no exceptions

Relax

Our redditcucks will assimilate to us eventually. Just keep posting edgy nazi propaganda videos and redpills

do NOT hand feed faggots like OP

I can fight on both Fronts.

Sup Forums in going to die soon and its going to be replaced by a website called grandjest. I'm from the future you can screencap this if you want

came here to say this. I lurk pol now. The board is comprimised. Hoping the larpers get bored and leave when they figure out that their jerking each other off and not really bothering real Sup Forumslocks. But for now I'm content with plan B

You'll be able to login with your Facebook account. Awesome.

kishikaisei99#4739

checked

other alternatives to Sup Forums?

Where ever you go, I will follow. There is no escape

Build an institution and that institution can be attacked or infiltrated. The true banter is within. Instead of depending on mods or some sort of membership list, we will all become hyper-sensitive to nudge-language and viral marketing. Shilling is defeated not when it is pruned but when people see that it is shilling.

I'd fuck that robot. That robot is literally the same thing as me.

Nice complexion. Come aboard.

White people kind of suck too

Theyre just better than jews/niggers and worse than japs

I hate to say it, but Funnyjunk. ~70% redpilled, admin is based. Has flags configured, Can configure secret board for bant's and then drop redpills on the front page.

How did you find out where to go? You have minority report visions, future fag? Granted you don’t want shills there too

Nice meme flag you d&c shill

Lurk faggot, you'll figure it out eventually.

Your potato nigger is showing.
Soros dumped tens of billions of dollars into shill factories very recently and we are overwhelmed.

Trust Jews with finance, and don't trust brown people with finance. It's really simple.

edgy

This. Newfags don't even realise this board's true purpose.

> trust jews
> with finance

Get the fuck out.

I’m still here, I’m just reality now, flipped off some dumbass soccer mom for having a Trump bumper sticker 10 min ago

It's not the beginning of the end, only, end of the beginning.
#52407 32842 62370#
Authentication: The man in the grey suit has a brown moustache. I do not see the Lady of the Lake.

>complains about LARPers
>uses LARP flag

Fuck off shill. Looking for more content for your Buzzfeed shit piece? Go do some real journalism.

> Sup Forums is over. It's been taken over by shills, LARPers, Redditards and degenerates. We have to remobilize and build a sturdier fortress - one with a fucking moat.
> If there are alternatives already in place, please present them here.

If I were a shill, I'd wear a proxy.

Niggers will never know
Just kidding
The back up board is
Deeeeznutz.ru

TRAINZ
I doubt think you would have to buy it, Sup Forums could probably just take over

Chaos cannot be contained, Ideas cannot be purged. Information cannot be destroyed. chan is eternal. people are finite.

if you want to find the other levels, you have to follow one simple rule

LURK MOAR

Or you could just grow up

Yeah.

Who are you quoting you fucking newfag?

Exactly, fuck off shill

infinite chan

this... it took months of lurking to see and realize what are shill posts and bots. And there are a shit ton of them.

Couple of you faggots turn up every few years, none of you will ever succeed. Go on, take a look at the failed attempts of your predecessors.

>He doesnt watch POL News Network
Get with the times loser

>Trust jews
>With (fill in the blank)
Leave

u mad bro?

OP is either a shill or a moron. creating a thread asking for Sup Forums alternatives is going to be a honeypot to shills, because you're just giving them an easy in. while I share the sentiment slightly, I can't just go around and ask. I just have to lurk, and it'll show itself to me eventually.

Offward

double-chan is just another parasite.

We didn't do jack shit. It was those fucking reddit newfags who did. But no its Sup Forums's fault reddit won't stop invading us. If Hiro wasnt such a useless gook who actually tried to fix Sup Forums maybe things would be better.

I blame the_donald and the alex jones crowd for all the cancerous spread of /x/-tier LARPing and "le baste blackman xDD" boomer faggots coming on here.

There's more shills than ever because they know they're losing, Soros just have them a fresh blood transfusion, and they're trying to distract from CBTS. The board that is double the number of this one but for some reason it won't let you post the name has way less shills. But the shills will eventually lose here too, they aren't very effective at preventing information from spreading.

I'm aware of this. I was gauging sentiment. Something did come out of this thread, though.

Alternatives
shill detected
fucking nigger

>If Hiro wasnt such a useless gook who actually tried to fix Sup Forums maybe things would be better.
he's not entirely useless, if you will recall the incident with the Sup Forums mods
he never fucking followed up on that though, he doesn't institute any discipline.

>I'm not sure if this is possible, but if it is, we could just set up our own radio station or something like that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_radio

>We didn't do jack shit.
who cares about content in the shit posts on an obscure malayaysian underwater basket weaving image board
think again...
Dark Cloud: Inside The Pentagon's Leaked Internet Surveillance Archive
Updated on November 17, 2017 by Dan O'Sullivan
Filed under: AWS, government, cloudleaks
upguard.com/breaches/cloud-leak-centcom
archive.is/lk7GO
The UpGuard Cyber Risk Team can now disclose that three publicly downloadable cloud-based storage servers exposed a massive amount of data collected in apparent Department of Defense intelligence-gathering operations. The repositories appear to contain billions of public internet posts and news commentary scraped from the writings of many individuals from a broad array of countries, including the United States, by CENTCOM and PACOM, two Pentagon unified combatant commands charged with US military operations across the Middle East, Asia, and the South Pacific.

kek

This and anyone who disagrees is a fucking newfag. The election was cancer.

> mfw dindu nuffin