Please go back to /r/The_Donald now

OK, it was fun while it lasted, but you have to go back.

I want old Sup Forums.

If you still unironically support Trump after this net neutrality thing, consider killing yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/fcc-will-also-order-states-to-scrap-plans-for-their-own-net-neutrality-laws/
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trying this hard to stop the trump movement
Either get on the trump train or GTFO

He's the gayest faggist faggot who's ever held the white house office

I wish these /r/the kike faggots would die already.

I'm going to save so much money not paying for all the social media crap I don't use

suck it sheckleberg

This.

Shareblue needs to fuck off.

MAGA

Make Israel Great Again

You have to go back

B-but you don't get it, it's 9-D chess

>memeflag
>plebbit spacing
>DRUMPH
three strikes and you're a faggot
>in all fields

TRUST IN TRUMP

UNITY
LOYALTY
FAITH

its always summer for me

>ancap memeflag
>complains about one of the biggest capitalist things since the invention of internet

>TRUST IN TRUMP

And Comcast goy :)

hold the line!

Awoooo

This is your home:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Fuck you, I’ll browse both and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

it is time to take the board back from the trumptards. Nothing wrong with being a right winger, but supporting trump after all this shit is a fucking joke.

>I’ll browse both

ROPE

Trump is a jew working for the corporations

I don't know why this board fell for another jew puppet

Anyone who is a Republican is automagically jewish.

Reddit spacing = sage'd, no exceptions.

>da joos
Really gonna pull the Nazi larper card?

Fuck off you can shill all you want but Trump will always win.

Old Sup Forums was at least willing to understand when we could be fucked . New Sup Forums = Russian bot site

i like it here

This. The Trump cult is just stupid.

good goy, support the jews, i mean trump, support trump, he's the one in charge after all, not is daugther's husband or anything.
If you guys really support this FCC BS against net neutrality you're just retarded.
>"government sucks at controlling the internet"´
yeah ok, good luck paying extra $$$ just to stream a video, other extrasss just to download a specific website, etc
I supported Trump, UNTIL NOW, its over, he's another kike's puppet

government shills gtfo of my boards

kys poor-tugal, that anti trump shilling is weak af

>I want old Sup Forums.

You realize old Sup Forums was a thing well before "net Neutrality" right? Unless by old, you mean, the last 2 years. In which case ur a f'n newfag, and not a good newfag, or harmless newfag. The kind of newfag that doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about. Why don't you go back to rating cocks?

>people unironically like Trump
Don't you fucks realize that he was just a joke all along? It was fucking hilarious when he won, but that's as far as most of our support goes.... The guy's literally stupid, and if you think he's not, that just means you are too.

The last time Net Neutrality came up years ago, Sup Forums was pro Net Neutrality because we knew it will fuck us over and the mods even stickied posts.

>government shills gtfo of my boards

We aren't libertarains faggot.

>libertarian meme flag
>opposess the partial liberation of a market

?????

Now we’re smarter and realize that Trump knows what he’s doing

You're braindead.

HURR DURR WE MUST AGREE WIF EVERIFING TRUMP DOES AND SAYS WE CANT POSSIBLE LOOK AT ANYTHING CRITICALLY OR INDIVIDUALLY!

>Ancap
fuck off you retarded child.

>Can't sense sarcasm

>We won't block
>We won't throttle

THEN WHY ARE YOU PUSHING THIS LAW CHANGE IF YOU WON'T DO ANYTHING

scum

Sarcasm? Have you actually been paying attention to the absolute brainlets on Sup Forums over this issue?

This, they said " oh this happened last election", " it'll go back to normal afterwards" and yet a year later we still loose 15 threads a day to the plebbit colony.

/ptg/ is absolute cancer, I'm not saying anyone needs to disavow Zlumpf, just /ptg/ fags need to go back where they belong.

I voted for Trump because he is Hitler.

>Reddit spacing
You have no idea what you're talking about.

if only it was sarcasm
this board is so fucking shit

jidf samefagging lol

Bingo, you nailed it on the head. I don’t think they realize how much damage their cult is doing to themselves.

If net neutrality gets repealed I hope republicans get fucked in 2018.

I mean, that's your own problem. you memed a retarded celebrity for President. you have only yourself to blame.

It was meant to be a prank. We were just memeing.

Netflix pls go and stay go

Fpbp

americans unironically voted their senile grandpa into office, because he says funny things at family gatherings

Sup Forums 2016 was better

I'm not American so I don't really give a fuck, I just want the "kekistani" to go back to plebbit.

I wonder why they even bother making these larp threads. Too obvious. Of course pol loves trump. Pol is trump. Trump is pol.

>both
WHERE IS MY ROPE

And AND we can't let him get the nuclear codes. Seriously guys

It's Open Society Foundations at work. They're using that 18 billion to employ shills

Trump doesn't even realize that by helping to kill Sup Forums, he's also helping to destroy the very thing that put him in office. He's that stupid. He's let this entire issue be decided by a Comcast shill.

This was a unique opportunity for him, he could have really capitalized politically, but he chose to be an idiot.

go back to plebshit you dumb fuck

only if you go back to /r/politics fag. we know you love reading what soros shits out

FCC will also order states to scrap plans for their own net neutrality laws
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/fcc-will-also-order-states-to-scrap-plans-for-their-own-net-neutrality-laws/

>meme magic is real
>normie boomers were influenced by edgy hitler memes

You honestly believe Sup Forums was the driving force behind his win? My God, this website needs to fucking go!

I miss uncle adi.

The mutt hides behind meme flags in fear

>Muh net neutrality

If you unironically give a shit about this net neutrality shit you are part of the cancer.

>implying I don’t already want to kms

>ITT: Brainlets call presidents they don't like a jew

lmao get fucked. Nobody gives a shit about your stupid complaining.

Go find your own safe space if you can't handle this place.

This!
People don’t realize we subsidized isps to allow these social manipulation sites unlimited data in order to make it a one stop shop for most of society’s news.

go suck shareblue chode faggot, the emperor protects.

i truly believe this place is filled with gov shills or something, why the fuck would you even like the idea of having to pay to access websites that will be controlled and regulated as fuck

Sup Forums is the safe space on Sup Forums

>meme flag
>ironic pepe posting
>wasting d-ubs
>Sup Forums is Muh Sekret Klub
>not having unswerving devotion to the God Emperor
>shilling for governmental regulations

You are a jealous virgin bitching about our Chad President. Go drink your craft beer and soy-laced products, hipsterfag.

Sup Forums supports TRUMP
Go back to /r/hilldawg

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

>ancap
Anarchists belong on reddit too.

>barely moderated shithole
>safe space

pick one, little baby

I hate you all so much.

it's an echo chamber for retarded meme "opinions", which makes it a safe space for idiots like you

Harry potter! Star wars! Battle for the net!

Kek
It's over
I'm out
You did it Reddit

Great thread OP

Fuck Trump