What the hell was her problem? Was she raped? bullied? She liked an eleven and got turned down?

What the hell was her problem? Was she raped? bullied? She liked an eleven and got turned down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezwhZC4R-eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk. she was fingering herself to that pink haired girl in one of the episodes though. i dig it

There were no fingers involved you deviant. It was only pure sex with table-kun

One of the extra bits of material mentions she got lost in a ghetto one time and shit happened.

[citation needed]

She wanted eleven dick but couldn't get any. Also the girl she liked ended up hanging out with an eleven far too often. It's basically the same with Sup Forums and black people.

Wasn't this mentioned in the show? I distinctly remember a flashback where she's a small child and she's lost and terrified in the Shinjuku ghetto and nobody helps her. I don't think it was implied she was raped or attacked but more like being lost there was a horrifying experience for her

There is no way in hell the elevens would just leave a cute innocent loli alone while she was wandering through their ghetto.

I WANNA FUCK THAT

Please don't bully the best girl.

A racist drump supporter.
Also she is a lez.

I'm rewatching the series now but I don't remember seeing something like this. They didn't explain it in the anime at least.
But she got a lot worse after the hotel incident.

avoiding 11s for a legitimate safety reason
avoiding niggers for a legitimate safety reason
swallow the red pill

Please, can we table this discussion for later?

what anime is this?

She's a dyke. /u/ was a mistake.

if i am forced to see nina again i would rather kms

She had ATFS, it's a real problem and she deserves your sympathy.

Some people just hate other people for little to no reason. Thats why I always hate OP and f/a/ggots

I that cunt more than any character in any show.

"I-I didn't imagine this super huge bomb would cause so much destruction"

Sexual frustration.

You are on Sup Forums, you should be familiar with that.

>We removed all aspects of Japanese culture!
>Ashford Academy works exactly like a Japanese High School and has little in common with British schools.

Why did so many Britanians even want to live in Japan anyway?

I would assume due to a chance for advancement in rank and wealth. Area 11 would need people to manage it, but only Britanians would be trusted, these Britanians though could expect control over the region to come with rank, wealth, and privileges that they would not be able to attain in their homeland. Then you may also have people following those seeking rank due to family ties, such as a Baron may have several retainers that would be expected to travel with them. Part of this though I would expect to be due to the Sakuradite, which is a super rare mineral that is mostly found in japan, and there may be people seeking to gain from the wealth that comes from the mining of it. The Sakuradite likely makes Area 11 more appealing than other managed areas.

Finding elevens revolting is a natural thing. I mean have you seen their shit taste?

Same reason why Brits packed up and moved to Ireland, India and Africa when the locals were openly hostile to them, opportunities to make money and gain status and land for their family, as said. It's pretty realistic.

As an extension of that, I also think Nina started out as an extreme version of a sheltered Brit girl, someone who has had it so drummed into her that Elevens are savages who aren't to be trusted that she's developed a full-on phobia of them, something which sort of mirrors that situation in colonial India and Africa especially, where a lot of young women were full-on terrified of natives that weren't their servants (sometimes for good reason). And then after the hotel incident and the death of Euphemia she just went off the deep end because she's a mentally unstable bitch.

There's a story based on this vid I'll be posting:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezwhZC4R-eI

Tyler heard a faint rustling sound as he was walking past the classroom, in which no one should be at this hour, where just an hour ago he received another one of the teacher's moral speeches about how bad being late made him look

He came closer to the door trying to determine the origin of the mysterious sound when he saw something no one in the entire school would even dare to imagine.

There she was, the great honorable vice president, moral compass of the whole class, teacher's favorite and more commonly known as ''The Sergeant From Hell'' for her strict obedience to the school rules and harsh methods of punishment of those that dared to disobey.

Yep, there she was, humping the desk's edge, focusing only on her silent moment of pleasure not noticing the world around her, which also included Tyler himself.

Don't get me wrong, our ''hero'' wasn't exactly the brightest and most well behaved guy in the whole school, but he knew where the borders were, especially when it comes to having fun and not letting himself get caught.

Curiosity got the better of him and using his ''mad ninja skillz(TM)'' he quietly entered the classroom and locked the door to prevent anything inconvenient from happening.

Fortunately the shadows were on his side as it was quite late and with the opportunities presented to him he sneaked to the back of the classroom while watching his surroundings and avoid being found out.

Prez was so into it that even the apocalypse itself would go unnoticed while she had her happy time. Can this day get any better?

As if to answer that question, fate's actions ''coincidentally'' made Tyler's eyes notice something laying on the desk, some kind magazine perhaps, that the prez stared at VERY intensly.

What he saw surprised him even more as he saw just the a small picture of princess Euphemia heavily stained by Nina's sweat and drool.

It was at his moment that Tyler decided to let his growing desire run loose and like a flash affected with the worst case of diarrhea running to the closest toilet, approached Nina with a blinding speed, grabbing both of her hands and pulling them behind her back.

-W-wha-?, was all that Nina managed to say, surprised and violently awakened from her moment of not so pure bliss.
-Well,well,well, what do we have here- asked Tyler in a rhetorical, superior tone.
-W-who are you!? What do you think you are doing? I'll scream if you won't let me go.
-Who am I? You really hurt me with those words prez -said Tyler in a mocking tone- forgetting ''the thorn in my side'' and ''the bane of class 1-3'', as you have so kindly called be before, really hurts. As to what I'm doing here... don't you think I should be the one asking that? Oh, and don't bother rising your voice, no one's here at this time.
-T-Tyler? I should have known it was you, only you were capable of doing something so incredibly offensive- said Nina in a accusative manner.
-I- I was just organizing some documents for student council meeting t-tomorrow- said Nina still showing slight signs of shock.
-Is that so? My eyes might be deceiving, but I saw something else entirely, something of... carnal nature.
-I don't know what you are talking about, just let me go and I won't even tell the professor that you assaulted me.
-Oh really? My oh my, how kind of you vice prez, this lowly student feels really grateful for your generosity- said Tyler spitefully, remembering all of the hardship he and his bros went through because of her.
-Ok, now let me tell you how it looked from my perspective. I just saw our vice prez, beloved by all, using this fine school's property to relieve her masturbatory fantasies. Isn't that right prez!?- said Tyler squeezing Nina's arms forcefully.
-W-What!? Are you mad? Thats preposterous. I would never do something so vulgar and indecent.

-Cut the crap princess - Tyler answered moving his her closer to her ear and whispering, almost in a seductive manner.
-You were just masturbating to the image of one of the imperial princesses, didn't you?
-I- I was n-not...
-You were doing it with such passion that it even left me of all people surprised beyond belief. Didn't know you were so kinky vice prez-
- I don't care about your stupid insinuations and how you call me. Besides, no one would believe you. My reputation is flawless.
-Indeed it is, but what would everyone say if I showed them this little visual evidence to support my claims- said Tyler slowly reaching for his pocket, pulling his smart phone, and after a bit of browsing, showing Nina the recorded deed that she did, heh.
- T-That can't b-be...
Nina's thoughts started running mad like a bunch of crazed junkies starved of some serious dope. Everything she had worked for would be over, her reputation, her whole life would shatter to tiny bits.
- P-please, you can't, this would be the end of my life...
- Why should I care about that huh? You always treated me and my friend like a bunch of trash and not only us. Everyone you perceived as a '' troublesome element'', not sparing even one kind word, one look, not reaching your hand to help us. I guess it would be a fitting punishment, don't you think?

Nina was literally out of options now. With everything coming back to her she realized there was only one thing to do to save here own image of a model student.

Jew