Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/px_p_x/status/805229093197258752
vote.animefestival.jp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ciao Ciao's a really good coach.

he likes bara ass

Phichit is cute.

"Redbull gives you wings!"

I want to go on a date in Barcelona with Phichit!

Do you think Yuuri and Phichit ever fooled around? No homo, just dudes helping each other out.

fuck off

God I hope you get visibly banned.

Why is he such a cute grump?

He just is. I wonder who convince him to get an instagram account.

Was it him or Seung-gil that's supposed to hate SNS? It's not on either of their profiles on the official site even though that's where I swore it initially was.

>I wonder who convince him to get an instagram account
No you don't.

Otabek

Where is it mentioned though? It's driving me crazy because I distinctly remember reading it ages ago, yet I can't recall where.

i think gook

wikia

Yeah I remember reading it in the early threads before the show started.

I don't look at wikias so that definitely wasn't it.

I read it on Sup Forums. Where did whatever wikia get their source?

>You won't be able to go back.
>Victor,
>When you stop putting yourself first, it's your end as a skater.

Maybe it initially was in one of their profiles and got removed? Because it's not there. For either of them.

So, Western fujos are just sexually repressed little girls.

They probably jerked each other off once in a while but then one time Yuuri said Victor's name and it got kind of awkward and they stopped after that.

No fucking way they do this. The series will be over before the first DVD/BD gets released, imagine the cancellations. Besides Viktor is based on her two openly gay idols, one which is following the series. Imagine the backlash, imagine the money MAPPA could lose.

There's absolutely no fucking way Viktor and Yuuri don't get together, it would be like watching a televised suicide.

Okay, this says Otabek hates it but the official site doesn't. What the fuck. Did they actually remove it from the site or was somebody playing us all this fucking time? I feel like I'm in a psychological horror over here

WTF, I don't remember Phichit being this hot.

not a known user but i've made some of the mspaint that goes around here, but it wasn't the quality of the other mspaint user

Where this the person who made this get her profiles from?

Was today the first YOI's doujin event? I've been seeing some tweets about it.

user, put your tits back into your bra, I was talking specifically about Zestiria, not yoi.

Yes.

twitter.com/px_p_x/status/805229093197258752

looks like it

>Yuuri was never once able to beat him when they were both in juniors
I forgot about this. It feels like foreshadowing but I don't know which way.

I recall it was Yuuri who hates social media because he dont know how to handle his fans and criticism.

It is in one of those magazine spreads.

>China's profile is half Pichit
ha, this takes me back.

>Emil is kind, straightforward and honest
best husbando material.

do you think his fans ship him and victor

I have a feeling maybe those are translations from the Japanese profiles which differ from the English ones.

They're asking about this picture It was posted before that magazine was printed.

I swear Phichit is the cutest slut. He looks good next to literally every single character and he makes selfie sticks look acceptable. Kubo out did her self with this one.

>Yuuri
>fans
I'm sure Minami is self-inserting into Viktor super hard.

>China and Pichit are part of the Three Most Adorable Figure Skaters in Asia
Who is the third?

It's still so weird that there's only a years age difference between Minami and Emil.

If they are half as insane as real figure skating fans they've probably already filled AO3's figure skating category with terrible omegaverse AUs.

>Chris
>February 14

This is too perfect.

But Otabek's profile says nothing about SNS on the Japanese site either. Did we fucking cross world lines or something?

puberty's a hell of a drug

I'm sure it was a coach or someone looking to get him more publicity. So he just posts nothing but pictures of cool escalators, motorcycles, and classic American cars. I'm telling you he's got such a thing for iconic stuff and music from the US in from the 60's-mid eighties

Piggy

>Chris on Valentine's Day
>Victor on Christmas
>Otabek on Halloween

Why can't I hold all these cute birthdays?

spooks

That user's from the berenstain bears universe

There's nothing about it there.

>Victor on Christmas
December 25th is also the skating day.

He's been that hot the entire time, unlike Yuuri who had to be trained to be hot (and succeeded). If Phichit ever decided to pull an Eros, I think he could give Yuuri a run for his money in the seduction department.

vote.animefestival.jp

hope all you faggots have voted

>must have a Twitter account

Hell no.

What does the winner get anyway?

You should remind me everyday, I always forget about it.

Crispy and Sara's birthday is the same day that my younger siblings who are also boy girl twin's birthday is. Now I need to watch out for siscon in my own family.

>randomly thinking about what an absolute waste of a show Kiznaiver was
>realize that Lay Your Hands On Me would've been a perfect OP for YoI

Not that I want to replace History Maker because that's perfect too, but man.

>Lay Your Hands on Me would be about BaldFat
Whew, how lewd.

Still sad that the vocal guy died a few months back.

Thanks, I almost forgot.

Don't remind me. I'm still mad based Miwa's designs were wasted with that shitty writing. Also Nico best girl.

Every time I think about how he gave us this beautiful song as his final goodbye to the world and it was wasted on fucking Kiznaiver, I actually have to take a minute to breathe deep. It makes me that upset.

Thanks for reminding

>Cripsy - International Chocolate Day
>JJ - Social Media Giving Day
>Gook - Korean Memorial Day
>LadyBoy - Consumer Protection Day in Thailand

I couldn't find anything to even BS for Ji Guang, Minami and Emil... though January 7 is Orthodox Christmas.

Episode 10:

A) Otabike gives fairy a ride on his motorcycle

B) JJ get's Tonya'd

YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE

Guang is cute as fuck.

The kind of boy who'd look good on top of a huge dick and inside the warm embrace of huge manly arms

Miwa definitely deserved better too, but I'll never fucking forgive the complete non-effort the staff put into that shitpile when it was fronted by Kawashima Michiyuki's last song. Trigger could put out 20 consecutive masterpieces and blow my world apart every time and I still wouldn't spend a dime on them for how much of an offense Kiznaiver was to that beautiful song.

A, I think JJ is harmless. He only bantered with Fairy and have weird ideas about Victor. He never did anything hurtful.

As much as I hate JJ BikeFairy is too good. JJ's kneecaps are spared this time.

In ep 9 we got the blessings of a fairy, a life dog, gay flashbacks, and gay proposal. I'd think we can handle both of those in ep 10

A. Easily. This isn't even a question.

I never got the hatred for JJ. The man's just a jolly good fun

>baldfat theme
>not Oogoe Diamond

These two men have a one year gap

Yeah he's slightly delusional and full of himself but he's hardly a villain.

I don't get vitriolic hatred for him but I do want to see him put in his place by Chris. He's just a silly little leaf that people shouldn't take so seriously, but at the same time he needs to remember where he was on the podium last GPF.

At least the opening was visually stunning, but that's all that anime had to offer anyway.

Emil is so fucking cute.

take that back. guanghong is for hugs, teddy bears and taco only.

Neither. I don't hate JJ and I don't care about Fairy. I'd rather take both of their screentime and give it to Phichit and Chris.

I'd rather have more baldfat than fairy. They already fucked me up with pureness, they should just go full throttle and be done with it

Taco isn't manly enough for Guang Hong.

Or Taco should be with Guang, but then be NTR-ed by a moaning Guang wantonly riding someone else's huge dick.

this I want more Chris

>Or Taco should be with Guang, but then be NTR-ed by a moaning Guang wantonly riding someone else's huge dick.

I hope something very bad happens to you for everything you just typed here

>tfw went skating today and saw some girls wearing Yurio and Minami wigs
It was kinda cute, I told them I liked their cosplay.

I wonder if ice rink staff have noticed an increase in young girls wearing wigs and fake glasses lately.

Slav genes.

I want more Phichit to fuel the fanart with Ciao Ciao and Chris to molest JJ.

I want these weebs to stop

Say something nice about your least favorite YoI boy.

Suggest one improvement for your favorite YoI boy.

Yuuri is pure and cute but i want Yuuri's bussy to be filled with Victor's cum on-screen.....

>bland idolshit is better than one of the best BBS songs

I feel like I really need this

>missing the joke
Maybe I should.

Gook has nice eyebrows.

Dedushka is already perfect.

Guang Hong is the purest boy in YoI, no contest.

I want him to be turned into a pure slut.

Also, he needs more screen time.