Yotsuba is for ______

Yotsuba is for ______

chan.

taking good care of

Hugging

I don't usually /thread, but you deserve this.
/thread

oh four

learning japanese

Yotsuba is for never getting an anime adaptation.

drugs and prostitution

This.

Anyone who didn't fap to Four Leaf Lover shouldn't be here.

RIP my sides

nice

F P B P
P
B
P

Hit the head on the nail with that one

samefagging this hard

fucking

bye

yotsuba is memeshit.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

is this another desktop thread?

aisu kuriimu

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your memes, I mean. They're not bad. A good first attempt. They're plenty dank... I can tell they have some thought behind them... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at /r/funny. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost ;) . It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on Reddit...