Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nato admits

I can simulate me having sex, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Why Sweden?

>nato admits

to see if Roaches can really survive a nuclear detonation.

Is this it bois?

Is it habbening

But Russia was meant to attack Norway.
What did they mean by this?

plz nuke stockholm!

Is this what all the radiation in Europe was from?

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits
>'simulated a nuclear strike' in quotation mark
>Nato admits

So basically Nato said something about Russia simulating the radioactive fallout of a hypothetical nuclear bomb if it were to fall within Sweden (if its even about a bomb they talk about and not just a reactor melting down) and the medias purposefully misquote them to make it look like Russia was simulating a nuclear strike against Sweden, which doesn't even make sense from a military point of view given the fact that nukes are mostly seen as a area denial weapon and Sweden is chock full of mountains, a natural area denial.

It would have literally no practical purposes, militarily speaking.

oh shit

they are mad Rurik was from Roslagen and united the savage slav(3)s into some semblance of humanity also he started the "russian" orthodox church, russians are revisionist hand-me-down northern euros and still mad about it

meh, way to treat the symptom instead of the disease. they should run a test against [redacted] instead.

>implying mongoloid buryat putin with his mongoloid minister of defence cares about slavs and their history

Based Russia. The swede menace needs to be wiped out.

Unless we talking about genocide

Or tac-nukes to destroy industry and stuff

There's 6 or 7 similar threads with the same pic in the catalog.

This is also old news.

Fuck off, OP

kek

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord, because the then Prime Minister — not this Prime Minister — said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22

underrated