Why don't you train melee combat for the race war pol?

Why don't you train melee combat for the race war pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VYl2KCdFNgo
youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8
youtube.com/watch?v=7FDEkXEcqaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we have guns nigger

you dont bring a knife to a gun fight, you dumb nigger

So
Absolutely
Gay
Even the dog can't watch

Because I have three rifles and a shotgun?

>mfw I'm developing a new quarterstaff fighting form and I'm planning on teaching it to Nordics exclusively

Dumb cuck what about ammo? You fat fuck probably can't even carry more than 5 mags

I'm not denying that we have guns and they're much better but I see a lot of guys with machetes in their BOB's that most likely don't train with it.
My question is why have a sword or machete if you don't know how to use it.
>same argument as with not training with your firearm

>flag checks out

you sure quarterstaffs are allowed?

>turning your back in a fight
This is how you lose a kidney

As far as bladed weapons go, fencing has the fundamental principles perfected.

Who tries to train while smoking a cigarette

I have several. And some hunting rifles

folsom prison fighting techniques
everything else is a meme
loser dies in the street
winner dies in the ambulance

just have several guns - train with them all, know how to use them all, stock plentiful ammunition.

get well prepped, user. it's our time!

If war ever hits, you're far better off picking a territory to inhabit you know well and trapping it extensively.
Confrontation leads to wounds and infection will kill you.
Just stick to traps.

>teleports behind you

poseurs

The first weapon is always the body. You must be at the peak of physical excellence for the upcoming racewar. Go do some pressups or something if you have no idea how to start.

>Long hair

Fuck guys, I'm a "minority" in my city it's only 27% white, I feel like I'm really in danger of not surviving the racewar.
I wish I had the fucking money to leave.

"muh guns"
Does the military train its troops in only Firearms?

There there soyboy, don't exhaust yourself too much. You won't stand a chance against my ak 47.

Yes.
This is good form.
Oh, so very very good.
You should all study his moves carefully, in order to defeat fascist running dogs of the proletariat.
or something like that.

except that some lazy fat fuck with an AR-15 can shoot the fuck out of your toned muscly sexy body, and all that effort doesnt count for shit if you arn't well armed.
get ammo
get accurate
get good.

if you wanna care about 'peak of physical excellence' you're gonna need a time machine to get back to way before guns were invented. hell, it might even just make you a bigger target.

mostly.
if you've got a gun and you let an enemy get to within melee range, you dun goof'd, son.

>implying back blocking isn't a thing
I do. Problem?
Agreed but didn't answer my question.
Not answering my question.
Agreed but if you don't know how to use a knife don't carry one bong.

I'm seeing that the only reason you guys don't train with your knives, machetes, swords etc because you have guns? Seems like you're missing preparation of a skill you don't THINK you'll ever need.

Meele combat is mostly useless. Better learn reconnaissance.

Yes. Only special operations are taught to meele.

>Agreed but didn't answer my question.

then to answer your question:
FUCK MACHETES!
GET GUNS!

I have guns. It keeps you disciplined and in shape to train melee.
Have it and not need it vs need it and not have it.

Why have a sword?
Setting traps is how you hurt others while being safe.
Why do you think humans evolved to set traps? Its way safer to catch animals than it is to get near them.
So go take your trolling katana fantasies elsewhere you dribbling faggot.
this

you know that gore vid where a mexican gang is slowly cutting another drugged mexican's throat slowly? that was less unpleasant to watch than this

I already have. Knives and knuckles mostly.

>Meele combat is mostly useless.

Not if you want information.

>twinkle toes da samuray!!!
Any real swordsman knows proper footing is everything, prancing around on your tip toes like that you're either gonna knocked on your ass (all it will take with him twirling around like a ballerina is a gentle nudge) or at best slip and fall. And of course he's doing it on a perfectly level, stable surface, using a foam sword. Try that shit on ground full of pits and dips and all give, see how well it works out. And then there's the twirl, that's the probably the most offensive part of all of this, pure anime bullshit. No warrior with any kind of formal training or experience would ever turn his back on his opponent. Oh sure, if your fighting a support beam it works out just fine, and your neighbor's gay ass dog looks over all, "Sick moves bruh!" But against anyone with even half a brain you're dead, game over creampuff. Check out the screen of me just yesterday. Fully grounded, using my kodachi to anchor my position, I can swiftly strike from any position, placing my full weight into each blow. More importantly I have full control over my opponent, there's no penetrating this defense, I've limited the area of attacks by remaining low to the ground, creating a window through which now attack can breach.

"But what about your back sensei? It's completely open!"

Sorry kids but for that to work they would either need to move around me to my back, I've limited that possibility by assuming this stance with an obstacle to my right forcing any evasive maneuvers to the left where I have the advantage, or they would need an ally behind me, unlikely as I will have only assumed this position after executing all opponents in my path, and even then its a simple matter of going on the offensive towards my forward enemy, an laughably easy kill, then quickly turning back to assume the same stance in the reverse, checkmate.

>katana
I hate those faggots so much.
Suck a dick your ancestors must have been autistic too during the medieval.

I bet you unload the mag like its your first time.

Only when I want to look cute :3

nothin personnel kid

the proles are the poor. the fascist running dogs of the bougies are the enemies, gomrade.

also the guy in the op does not look like he knows what he's doing at all. he looks like he learned his technique from an anime.

sorry but who is that dude in the portrait on the right, always wondered.

ron paul 2020

it's "teleports behind you" tier nonetheless, it's just bad

Nice pasta.
>weight issue
Fish weights in the handle, core and pommel make my training weapons the same weight as my machete. I just don't want to hack away at a pole in my backyard with a live machete.
>dancing issue
Any swordsman worth his salt knows footwork is everything. I'm training half step faints today.
>muh back
ANVIL BLOCKING
>muh spin
Something fancy I've been working on. The rest of my training is rather dull. I'll make another gif to show you.
>rest of your leaf tier post
Stale pasta.
It looks fancy but it's an incidental. Like I said regular training is boring.

more like this

>White guys think they can defeat blacks in hand to hand combat.
Next you'll be asking for a dick measuring contest.

Thing is straight punches would smash , Varg would literally kick this guys ass just machine gunning straights at him

>implying some white guys haven't grown up in detroit, chicago, and baltimore

most martial arts involving swords involve shifting your weight forward onto the ball of your foot, kendo or fencing especially. You don't really need to care about being pushed over because you are out of range of being grabbed and have a sword between you and your enemy.

Ain't nobody gonna mess with Halficus Maximus.

See. It's just dull. You have to have some fun in your training regiment.

There is no weapon that I am unfamiliar with. I am a cunning and ruthless psychopath. If anytbing were to ever happen on American soil, or in my household- I will kill until my 33 years of collecting bloodlust is quenched.

>no force behind strikes
>not even connecting with the pole
>flashy moves without function
>smoking during exercise
what the fuck is that retarded rasta nigger doing

not really, it's unlikely he could punch fast enough from his waist before he got smacked in the head. Even if he hit the other guy it'd do nothing, being punched in the torso doesn't hurt unless you hit specific points, ANY blow to the head is significant.

Yes, but more for the sake of discipline. The actual killing is done with guns.

>not knowing some basic Judo or Jiujitsu
prepare to get rekt, skrub

t. man who had his church burned down

if any of those punches would ever connect, he'd break his wrists
fucker needs to learn to throw a proper punch

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>correct
My neighbors hear me out here and ask what I'm doing about every other day. City ordinance doesn't let me train at night because of the noise.

I have others to fight for me goy

nigger drop the retarded quarterstaff shit and take some jiujitsu, what you're doing now is absolute mongoloid shit

Also outside of sports all punches should be to the neck. The neck in its whole is extremely fragile and soft and you wouldn't need a whole weighted punch from the hips, plus you won't hurt your hands either.
The OP isn't even raising his shoulders or tucking his chin, you could actually hurt him considerably with one sharp jab in the neck.
Also if it was a bat not a blade its counterintuitive but you want to move in to mid to close range to get out of that sweetspot distance of the end of the bat. Only if as long as a\the bat doesn't smash your guard

I don't know enough about boxing to see why. Could you explain?

>2 years into BJJ though.

That shit is tested on the field. It works. Unless a group is able to present a unified and disciplined front, it will continue to work.

intuitive fighting is always superior to counter intuitive fighting like Karate and Wushu, it's why neither MA gets used in MMA or UFC. Punching from the waist does mean you have more force but unless you are extremely skilled with positioning and adopting the right stance it'll never top a high jab.

Already have Judo and MT. Fuck quarter staff. Completely inefficient style against a swordsman. Every week at practice there's always one nigger with a staff. 60 seconds later he's run over with a shield. I'd rather dual wield than quarter staff.

Good plan for Eurocuck countries. You’re just playing on borrowed time believing melee combat will help you survive any more significant amount of time

I agree.

>can’t carry more than 5 mags
Aside from a completely retarded statement, wouldn’t take 5 mags to kill a melee warrior

hooktube.com/watch?v=VYl2KCdFNgo

This just makes me realize I need to hit the fields again. I'm rusty.

when you look at some of the punches in slowmo (my connection was shit so the gif started playing real slow and i saw it), some of his punches are just weak, with no real force in his lower arm, which leaves your wrists extremely vulnerable, as when you connect the force pushes back into the wrist
form is important otherwise you hurt yourself more than whoever you're punching

>Completely inefficient style against a swordsman.
>I'd rather dual wield than quarter staff.
please tell me you're just posting someone else's gifs and trolling me right now

well sure, no problem if it's for fun, i thought you were planning on fighting like that in real combat
i mean the pole lacks 2 hands, foresight and a lot of rage to react to that

>lazy fat fuck with an AR15
Go play some shooting combat in VR. Lots of squatting, ducking and even running for cover. The fat fucks won’t last long in a real gun fight.

I do appreciate push hands though, it's a really good exercise that doesn't get used enough. Honestly an hour of push hands would probably be more informative and useful in self defence lessons than anything else.

>not using the range properly
>it's the weapon's fault

Nah. Let me guess, he was going for torso hits instead of knees to head?

>form is important otherwise you hurt yourself more than whoever you're punching

I know enough to know that, but yea, for me it played at full speed and it looked like he was keeping his wrist straight from his knuckle to his elbow as he should.

fuck that was queer. check out taihas though

Q-tips are bullshit. That shit is peak meme-fu. Dual wielding beating that shit proves it. Weapon + shield is top tier. Everyone knows this.

what the FUCK is that?

Too easy to fuck balance on shield users.

kek

I moved from a shitty muslim invaded city down south, england will fall top to bottom with birmingham being red with whites blood.

>bring sword to gun fight

Nope. I've only seen mantis style with a sword backup ever work. It's not about style or sport it's about efficiency. You're too exposed with a staff and don't have enough offensive capabilities against someone with good footwork.
We already went over this.
Hell no. It's a fun way to train and stay in shape. Plus it's good technique if it ever did have to come to it. The pole is to easy to get tangled up in if someone rushes in. Especially if they have a shield.
Nah using it with 2 hands and no backup.

Bas Rutten,... your welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8

>Nah using it with 2 hands and no backup

Only time I've seen it work well is with incredible speed.

Cool then you know hardcore melee training is too pointless to pursue

wait is this that level 3 wood elf from that antfia lineup?

Should you be training with a training sword that is 2x as heavy as your regular sword? Like the Romans did?

no why
why why why

i hate it when dutch people make fools of themselves

Speed with wide sweeps, good footwork, proper body mechanics and distance maintenance. It could be done but it's still really susceptible to the balls to the wall rush. If you don't keep your distance a good swordsman will chip away at it or rush it.
Keeps you in shape and it's fun. Better than shitposting all day about how pointless it is.
Yes. I also have one that's shorter but heavier. It helps you get really quick flat snaps when you go to your actual weapon.

>developing a new quarterstaff technique
>not using the highly perfected techniques created through centuries of sparring.

JUST

>Why don't you train melee combat for the race war pol?

Because a Maverick 88 12 gauge only costs $250.

I've been boxing most of my life.

El Guapo is a fucking legend
youtube.com/watch?v=7FDEkXEcqaw

Get a gun and train a martial art nigger