POL, CHADS BTFO

How does it make you feel? Women are going crazy for those cute little soy boys and it's great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qvdHIowgLRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reading newspapers
>current year

KEK

>written by a roastie who realized her genetic clock is ticking and the cock carousel doesn't cut it anymore, rationalizing her shortcomings as a woman in an article

Be nice or die a virgin

the sick joke women play on men is they raise their sons to be mr nice guy betas but they always go for chad chaddington

part of the growing up process of a young boy is figuring everything your mother teaches you is a lie

you litterally are supposed to disregard everything your mum teaches you and learn from a chad

secretly women like violent sex,they like to be grabbed and even talked to like trash

i have pulled a thai girl once from fb who got into a blazing row with me on a mates wall,i didnt back down and brought out the racial slurs and told her to suck my dick for 5 dollah

she inboxed me wanting to meet which was funny and we did.

girls dont want what they say they want...they are fucking retards

Goes to show what kind of women you know. A good woman would never ever want to hook up with Chad

the treat them mean keep them keen rule is real

if you are nice and polite to a girl and always agree with her she will eventually feel you are conquered and start to wander

treat her like shit occasionally smack her a bit and threaten to fuck her mates and call her a fat ugly slag and turn her down for sex a few times she will be obidient forever

women aint like us...dont treat them as such you have to play these games to keep them thots loyal

women are biologically programmed to go for chads

only ugly fatsos who could never pull a chad go for lesser men.

those are the ones with "bubbly personality" as their bio

yea, to be friends with, not to fuck .... even if the soyboys could get a hard on.....

sage

Women want steady relationships and a man who would protect them and treat them nice. Chad never does that.

yes they get to that phase in their 30s once their looks start to fade,till then they fuck chads from 14 to 30

then the poor beta will be lucky to get sex once a week while he is forced to mop up the mess that she calls her life

i learned this the hard way lad....i was as naive as you once

women simply want to be dominated not be treated like you would think...women are not logic driven like us.

>not logic driven
What drives them then? Emotions?

youtu.be/qvdHIowgLRs

Pretty much.

> Women are settling for those lame little soy boys and it's sad.

FTFY

This guy wants to repress sex? Like literally take us all back to 1890s or what?

she'll still have chad's child, she just needs a convenient to pay to raise the child for her

actions speak louder than words, and the actions of women collectively speak much louder than this particular article.

In what way?

They get to take care of them like the babies they don't have.

Fuck off to Germ-any kraut. You are not a pole.

Why do you have the Guardian in print?

Oh look it's another roastie cunt claiming she wants a beta while only fucking chads.

Those aren't women.

I'm an Israeli student on a trip to Poland, what's your problem?

Because girls stand around and point and laugh at weak and underdeveloped boys while they get beaten up by bullies, then they go off and fuck the bullies.

My life in a single post. Well at least until thai part.

But I'm a cute skinny, meek little boy and I seldom attract women.

EVERY SINGLE TIME. FUCK YOU.

brb drinking my soy milk to become beta

Please be nice. This is a gentleman's board.

other works by rosamund urwin:

>antisemitism at university!
>monica lewinski slut shamed!
>teachers should be allowed to hand out pro-eu propaganda!
>interview with strong jewish businesswoman about trump and fake news!

Watch women on what they do,not on what they say.

in short,they are still fucking Chads behind beta's backs.

It's JP's theory as to why women might prefer the soy.

Everything women do is a shit test, they can't help it, they possess an evolutionary impulse to attempt to destroy every man they meet until they finally encounter resistance, they are coded to pursue the strongest seed they can acquire and are completely ruthless in this pursuit. Everything women say they want is a lie/delusion, don't even bother trying to figure out what they want, focus entirely on what you want and you'll find your relationships improve with all women.

While you can make your own relationships with women much more happy and harmonious by refusing to submit to them, we're all doomed anyway because collectively society has been failing the shit test for about 100 years or more.

>October 2014

Theres alot more things sexier than Rosamund Urwin. Even the toilet brush in my house I'd fuck above her

>collectively society has been failing the shit test for about 100 years or more
What do you mean by that

BIG

I always find that if someone has to write an article trying to convince people of something, it's probably not indisputable.

My ex divorced me, I got out unscathed she didn't take much of my money. But I'm really worried that was it and that all the good girls of any marriageable value where already taken years ago, and girls of appropriate age for me are not marriage worthy. Is there any hope for me getting a wife-tier girl? Would I have a good chance if I take advantage of any geo-arbitrage opportunities like say for example eastern europe?

Are you blind?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hubba Hubba

Dude there's been like a thousand or more posts about those feeble minds.
Lurk more

>manwhore should not expect a chaste woman
on the contrary, us manwhores get all the chaste women

Lest you fools forget

mommy milky?

This is a 10/10 in Britbongland

3/10
4/10 with dat fucking sweater

I think you miss the point I was getting at, that the girls that where of any value where already married years ago so they only age appropriate for me are like that one in OP they are all tired of "dating around", they are used up and their spirit is broken by a thousand different guys, and they want to finally "settle down".

In the end both the man and the woman will feel empty inside, but will scarcely figure out why. They are betraying their roles. They will suffer and that makes me feel good.

Starts her article with an anecdote from here african gang bang days.

they arent wrong

Don't listen to what women say, watch what they do. And what they're doing is not fucking betas.

I thought feminists hated nice guys.what did I miss?

allah ackbarrr

it's the London Evening Standard

we'd all give that piggy a hate-fucking if she put it on a plate for us

Never listen to women regarding relationships. What they say they want and what they respond to are different.

>woman says something stupid that she doesn't even believe to be true

news at 11

That is so funny. Please post more.

>age appropriate
if she is legal who care

>who care
maybe there

>Bingly over Mr Darcy

I seriously hope you roasties don't do this unless you are already 35 and out of options

I got drunk one night and threatened to chop this girl up that I had been talking to. Next week I talked to her and her friend online. I said how sorry I was but I was still being an asshole. The friend said she wanted to go to dinner with me because "she liked guys who know how to defend themselves" I never went out because I didnt trust them after I told the one girl I would chop her up. I thought "why would she still be into me after that? Somethjng is fishy" But she probably was just turned on by me. It really is a turn off when some women are into choking and all that though

Sup Forums is beta though

No
She is lying

What I’ve observed is that a lot of smart and attractive women will rather be with a Beta Male because of one thing. Control. They want to be on the drivers seat and they know they can’t fully do that with an Alpha Male.

>women
>lying
Kek

Haha yeah... tell that to my tinder profile