twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump also curious

jag will obviously post when he has it done

Let's not joke about that.

unfortunately, no
switch back to Thursday, I guess

Trip on or you aren't my jaggy

I'm not jag, but here a quote from IRC
>jagman1x3: not sure the guy knows i'm willing to pay for one more week and i have no way of contacting him
>jagman1x3: oh well, guess i'll switch back to thursday this chapter instead of next

Why?

Bummer, gotta hold out for a hero for another 4 days then

;_;

Jag was getting his early scans from someone he paid.

Apparently that someone wasn't really meeting Jag's standards so Jag dropped him. Jag wanted to pay for one more chapter because we're smack dab in the middle of a climax, but happened.

It can't be help I guess.

also, aka tweeted this week's chapter has more pages than usual

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I NEED A HERO

Meanwhile, enjoy some latte art

Stop teasing me, user.

is it decaf
i stayed up for this

depends on which one you wanna drink

Nice, i like Kaguya thursday better.

>Waiting for Kaguya on Sunday

>Fanfic gets delayed
>Kaguya gets delayed
>Just finished moving and had to resort to my mobile wifi because my internet gets delayed

You're killing me , well I guess I already finished waiting for fanfic to be released I hope

It's exam week for some people

I-is that some new Kaguya fanart?

It's from aka's pixiv

Thats ib, Aka's previous work.

And i was hoping we´d finally get some new stuff. Doujin with Miyuki holding Kaguya´s hand when?

>Not knowing IB
>Not knowing the pain we had to endure bouncing from slow as fuck translator to another slow as fuck translator waiting for updates. Getting at best 1 chapter every 3 months.
>Not knowing the great relief we had when Jag started to translate it.

Man I think I am the guy who loved IB the most, waiting for the translation I'd reread the couple of chapters that were translated again and again.

Jag could literally be Hitler and try to murder everyone on earth and I'd still forgive him for giving us IB.

Fuck, those threads were great.

>Want to read Aka's work
>Knowing best girl will die before I even know about her just kill my motivation

I talked to him yesterday. He explicitly told the guy he wanted it for one more week. The guy hasn't contacted him thus far, but I'm fairly sure this isn't unprecedented , he sent the raws late on sunday at least once. Don't lose hope yet anons!

What do you think we can expect, user? Miyuki going full operator? Cute Hayasaka being cute and helping out? Kaguya´s smile being protected?

Or all of the above?

Her dying is thrown at you before she does so. Just fucking read it.

I think we can say that if he does succeed with this, there will be a confession. So where does Aka go from there? Either secret dating shenanigans or forced marriage arc, which probably isn't the case since he doesn't want to end the manga. So I think the safest thing he can do as a writer to keep more options open is to have Shirogane fail now.

Well yeah he would have basically zero chance to get past security-head-chan anyway. Maybe he can swoon her with his amazing playboy powers?

Maybe. Is it even a sure thing that we'll get a confession if he does succeed?

Not necessarily but it will make Kaguya fall for him even harder which might in turn make her yandere side even worse. And she really has been working on her yandere portfolio a shitload already.

A man can dream

>Don't lose hope yet anons!

okay

If the thread is up by the time raws are out (if we get them that is) I'll post here to let you know.

user daisuki!

Got to keep this thread alive, boys.

>flashback happens
>Shirogane once went through basic training as part of filling out his portfolio
>they decide to throw him at the Ranger course because reasons
>meets a girl his age going through the course as part of her training in tending to some super rich family
>wears a mask so Shirogane can't recognize her
>just barely make it through thanks to their teamwork
>girl gives him a way to contact her should he ever need help
>flashback ends
>Hayasaka starts combing through her room gathering old military gear
>shot pans to her desk where a beeper lies showing a message that only says "Need help"

I don't think I can't take it until thursday, please keep me company...

>tfw

You're hot, I'll keep you company anytime

More operator Hayasaka? Sign me up.

>tfw no kaguya

>tfw Kaguya soon

Right?

Still no raws, and even if we get them it would take a while, so not soon unfortunately.

Aww, don´t break my heart, user.

I still hope

I hope Kaguya is still possible today, I can't bear waiting for Thursday. I need to see our hero saving the girl.

Am I free to kill myself senpai?

If you don't care about reading how the president becomes a hero in the next chapter, then sure, go ahead.

Not yet my son

>realize it's sunday
>quickly load Sup Forums
>write kaguya in the catalog search field
>mfw no chapter

I want my Kaguya NOW not on Thursday but NOW

no, it's from author's previous work. Quite entertaining and edgy.

>tfw realize that Kaguya started out like Sera but is slowly turning into Yume.

>Even though it's pointless, you keep checking the thread every ten minutes.

Why do we do this to ourselves?

Same here, I'm still holding out for a miracle.

Because Thursday is too far away

youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Four more days, which is literally more than half of what we wait normally.

There's going to be a few long waits over the next month anyway, one more won't make that much of a difference.

M-more?

Is the supposed to represent the manga state or ours?

All weekly magazines take a week off twice over the next month for Christmas and New Year's. Every weekly series is going to be on break then.

REEEE chapter when

Jag will save us right guys? He will magically appear and bring the chapter right?

He is our Shirogane. He has saved us from ib nightmare waiting. Have faith.

I-it's gonna come out, r-right?

Keep believing user.

In ~5 minutes.

Of course it is.
On Thursday.

no, sorry

Did jag tweet about it? If so link it and end this stupid speculah

He doesn't use twitter.

Remove Subject F.

While we're waiting, some discussion. Since any theoretical anime would be almost entirely carried by the voices, who would you hire for each character?
>Shirogane
>Kaguya
>Fujiwara
>Ishigami
>Hayasaka
>The narrator

And which studio would you hire to animate it?

No, it's pointless to discuss without a chapter.

The dream is dead.

no
I didn't come home for this

>Shirogane
Jun Fukuyama

>Kaguya
Mai Nakahara.

>The narrator
Jojo's narrator.

Not so sure about the rest.

in 5 hours

>Ishigami
Sugita

I actually would like to see that considering they would have more of a "bro" relationship.

fucking love the horror panels.

Stop lying.

Sign me up for this, the 2 would be really great bros, specially if Hayasaka actually helps Shirogane and no only Kaguya.

>the narrator

I really hope they use him, many series drop the narrator because sometimes they dont add much, but Kaguya really makes the narrator shine when its needed.

They have to use him, some chapter have more narrator's than character's dialogue.
Plus, he is the one who makes this shit funny half of the time.

Kaguya is just your everyday romcom, user. No "horror" to see here.

>that was a lie chapter

If they drop the narrator on this one, whoever animate this is death for me.

Oh yeah sorry, is just a romcom with nothing special, no even great moments, just a cliche romcom.

When do the Korean scans usually go up?

Tuesday