Fune wo Amu 8

What was with the sudden time skip?
It made everything feel way too real and depressing.

Because we need more cute girls in this gay show.

I don't think cute girls would save this show.

>way too real and depressing.
Like what? user discovered Sup Forums in 2006 and still being here without he realize?

>he's been the sole full-time employee sitting in a spooky, aging office doing little besides re-editing dictionaries FOR YEARS

sounds comfy

>tfw you`ll never comfort lonely and frustrated office lady
she looks so cute and sweet

I'm curious what these last 4 episodes are even going to be about.
Everyone is old and hardly works with Majime.
Did Nishioka split with his girl? He was putting the moves on the new young cutie.

>sounds comfy
>slave labor
>comfy

This show is the most real show there is

The dedication is admirable.

They'll be about Majime completing the dictionary and then contemplating suicide after nobody buys it.

> Living in the same building than your future waifu, allowing interactions that your handicapped socializing skills wouldn't allow any other way.
Yeah, not really. It's okay, though.

Ok. You are lost in deep space and Majime asks you through radio of your space suit:
"Define 'right'."

Your answer?

Some of the characters look really aged, some are vampires and remained as they were.

QUALITY

Why they didn't make babies?

Character design isn't this show's high point when semen deamon PR girl is supposed to be stocky and ugly.

Why do you think she's supposed to be ugly?

>contract worker

Sure contracting with men to drain their life force and retain her youth. What a kinky succbus.

Matsumoto sensei at least caught the Japanese cold so you know he's checking out soon.

Career oriented, or maybe Majime's still a virgin. They're just too pure to engage in degeneracy.

How is this show gay?
Why would it need saving?

I'd gladly add stickiness to some dictionary pages for her sake.

Turboikemen Nishioka says so.

Maybe she killed herself because he bullied her too much.