What can we do about Net Neutrality, having the most free platform on the web, that is Sup Forums?

What can we do about Net Neutrality, having the most free platform on the web, that is Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ&feature=youtu.be&t=253
youtube.com/watch?v=2UpU6vrTsA8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-hW0X4bFIYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

freedom aint free. if it costs a bit more to pay for the Sup Forums shitposting package so be it

Cuck detected.

We do not meme for commies. Once you do so, they will be here every fucking day looking for the 'free'.

bootlicking piece of shit
why pay more when you shouldn't have to? Next we're going to have to purchase internet licenses. I don't want to be a brit.

this.
to purge faggots like you

mark my words. no american will get an erection ever again
>mutant jew dicks
oh well

We?

Stay out Croatia fag
Can't even beat Mexico in the World Cup. Embarrassment to the white race.

>most free
odd way to describe government control over the services of private businesses

dem packets? they mine packets now gib me dats!

your the google faggot. you love CIA front companies who restrict freedoms. mmmm eat that google spunk bitch

lel we can let it burn and make poor widdle netflix pay

scrapping NN? the fuck are you talking about. if this place is all CIA how does scrapping NN harm that

government regulation (net neutrality) is what will lead to licencing you cuck

butthurt detected

>Freedom ain't free
Then it's not freedom mart sharter.

why should anybody trust you fat kike

>completely reliant on user based content
Wew

What a fag, do you even think what you are typing? Jeez, LAND OF FREE MY ASS. Such a cuckold, look at him and laugh.

point

Hahaha, so glad I'm not an Americuck

stfu putin bot I heard about your kind

I don't understand how anyone could defend abolishing net neutrality
this is some next level craziness, even for Sup Forums

Counter point youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ

I don't understand how you can import so many muslims and turks and you were once nazis. mysteries abound

Nigger

so original, wow

Fuck off cuck. Off to Reddit with ya

I want a third option.
Option C - Have all the concerned parties raped to death by jackals.
There is no one to root for here. The Telcos and ISP are moochers and cheats. Google, Apple, Facebook, and the rest of Big Tech despise freedom and competition. Their respective camps of bought bureaucrats and crony pols are complete shit. All of them deserve being raped to death by jackals and if the jackals eat some of them while doing the deed, at least the jackals earned it. I think the first to die should be the families of those who started this AstroTurf bullshit, because it’s insulting enough to have to deal with this faux panic, let alone pay for the privilege of hearing it.

Should he be sucking ISP dicks or facebook/google/apple dicks?
I'd rather have the content providers in a natural yin/yang state and without the government's thumb on the scale.

>Counter point

How can you threaten to abolish net neutrality once it's already been abolished?

The general idea behind M.A.D. was that neither side would do anything and would de-escalate when faced with any confrontation. Here, the D.A.D. worst case scenario is already happening.

Also, I don't think this is going to be as bad for the big tech companies. The big tech companies will lose out a little but not as much as you'd think. Normies buy internet so they can use facebook and amazon. If the isp makes amazon/facebook unusable, that's half the reason for even buying internet gone, at least as far as normies are concerned.

So there's a two-way street here and it's not as one-sided as Jim believes.

what is this even supposed to mean you fucking retard

Fine, if internet sites are going to censor us anyway, I say let YouTube, Faceberg, and all the other shit holes burn.
If my access is shit, then I'll just take up another hobby other than shit posting. Maybe hiking or shooting.

get out shill

>off to reddit with ya
Reddit is literally the litmus test for what the cucks support that we should oppose. Front page of reddit is shilled out by spez and co for kikerosoft and jewgle sponsored net neutrality? Yeah, I think I would rather burn the cucks on that site. I've called 4 different congressmen and went on a rant about the free market and how we need to fight against the communist notion of the """neutral""" internet. I'm going to do some more. Match me.

It means no NN is the way to go. I think it's pretty obvious.

because republicans are the cock cleaners of the rich.

His idea isn't to get rid of net neutrality it's to threaten to facebook/youtube with getting rid of net neutrality as leverage.

youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ&feature=youtu.be&t=253

Once we've gotten rid of net neutrality, the card has already been dealt. We're back to having no leverage.

Trump doesn't even realize that by helping to kill Sup Forums, he's also helping to destroy the very thing that put him in office. He's that stupid. He's let this entire issue be decided by a Comcast shill.

i hope people send him OPs picture

by raising the cost of internet, we can stop dumb niggers and women from using the internet
sounds like heaven to me

no shit sherlock

>threaten
If you aren't willing to see it through to the end, it isn't a threat.
That's why Jewgle and Amazon need to know we are very much willing to burn them down since they don't give two fucks about us other than what's in our wallet.
Fuck net neutrality.

This. I fail to see the downside to ending Net Neutrality

But Sup Forums didn't put him in office.

He won in narrow margins in key districts that were targets of poll purges, poll closures ect. The GOP machine won, and it will work as well as it can for Trump again no matter what, because it's built by and for the rich donors that he now represents.

He'd have to actually cross the donors themselves to run into any sort concern about losing the support that matters.
And that's not going to happen. He's giving them unprecedented gibs, like how the GOP just took away citizens rights to engage in class action lawsuits against banks.

Want to end Jewgle's strangle hold over the internet?
Stop Net Neutrality
youtube.com/watch?v=2UpU6vrTsA8&feature=youtu.be

Many leaders often turn on their most loyal followers. We're the useful idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hW0X4bFIYo

The digits speak so loudly, brothers. Preach.