Are normies subhuman?

>unironically consumes mainstream entertainment
>thinks researching an issue means watching a Vox/Fox/Vice/CNN/Salon/Buzzfeed/Huffington Post/NowThis/AJ+ mini documentary about it
>watches TedTalk and likes it
>has "favorite shows" that they watch regularly
>is plugged into the Zeitgeist group-think and has their worldview determined by any direction the overton window is pulled
>is a left-leaning centrist by default
>drinks alcohol, but only 1-2 days per week
>thinks technology is exciting, is fascinated by AI-technology and transhumanism
>sees no problem with large global government agreements
>goes on vacation to tropical areas/Europe and walks around tourist destinations and drinks in bars the entire time
>keeps up to date with football a little bit just so they can stay in with the conversation
>thinks Hillary was the "most qualified", or voted for Trump but "disavows his behavior"
>says things like "the 2016 election was people voting against two unlikable candidates"
>has no developed moral framework, just does whatever secular culture says is good
>has pinterest with favorite food recipes on it
>rarely keeps friends for longer than 1-2 years

Are normies just subhuman at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope .. just not woke yet. They refuse the redpill.

They are just to integrated into the system. The matrix will never stop being the best analogy.

You are such a special snowflake OP, I'm so proud of you

It truly is, too bad the movie is slightly gay

We call them "normies" but in reality, nothing is normal about them. They're brainwashed and lacking independent fault. They're basically robots.

Half of the people here call themselves autistic ironically. What's autistic about seeing the world for what it is though?

None of this is new. The rulers have always controlled the population. Back in the ancient time, the philosophers would speak like us seeing society for what it was. Nothing has changed but technology has allowed these weak minded fools to become even more of a hivemind.

The arrogance in this OP's thread. I like it.

We all start out as normies .. unless you have a redpilled parent.

>Half of the people here call themselves autistic ironically. What's autistic about seeing the world for what it is though?

I think the autistic/normie meme is a sarcastic jab at the perception of mainstream society. That it is considered "weird" to obsessively dig into topics and come up with unusual conclusions about those topics.

Normies seem to take a weird desperate pleasure in fitting in with the herd. Not that there's anything wrong with fitting in, but they seem to just take the default position of the herd even when the default position is completely retarded or obviously wrong.

>none of this is new

True, everybody thought the philosophers were annoying autists and wanted them to fuck off.

I doubt Sup Forums has the highest red-pilling attainable as a First world country Spymaster.

Keeps propagating the idea women are childish creatures with no ability to make decisions. This relentless victimhood mentality. I think its because we have it too good now and haven't had a war or famine in a few decades

>The arrogance in this OP's thread. I like it.

I mean, I would argue that my lifestyle and habits are 500% fucking superior to the average person's lifestyle.

I measure this by the fact that I am happier, more satisfied, and seem to be more confident than most normies.

Chads are a different topic though, they are hybrid normies. They are functioning on a different level of satisfaction and stimulation than most of us by constantly fucking 10/10 retarded sluts and being praised in every part of their lives for doing mundane things. The down-side is that these types seem to crash and burn in their late 30's early 40's with alcoholism and divorce from marrying retarded gold-digger sluts and other bad life decisions. Most Chads might be redpilled in a couple areas, but are usually not fully redpilled due to not being frusterated enough with mainstream society to dig into obscure topics.

lmao oh lord this post

Normal people have always seemed retarded and fake to me, even when I was 6 years old.

I was also pretty socially retarded though so Idk about that.

>implying anything I said was wrong

Chads are always redpilled

How cucked do you have to be to consider yourself a male feminist in this day and age anyway.

no

This is just the next stage in virtue signalling. They are in the progressive religion but they "sinned". However, they have now been cleansed from their sins and are reborn into the religion. HALLELUJAH.

Why is it a good thing to sexually harass and degrade women? Why does apologizing and facing up to your sins make you a cuck?

>Chads are always redpilled

Not really, many are bernie-bros or a-political on most topics. The only thing they are sometimes redpilled on is the nature of women and gender roles

No better feeling than redpilling normies, even better if it's female though. You usually put friendship at risk, but it's worth it.

>mfw my ex-semi-roastie tells me we need "someone like hitler" and drinks to "crush feminists"

She did badly being a slight roastie but she'll be fine. Funny thing it's the men who are totally blue pill cucks and are your biggest enemies.

Because you know he is apologizing for something mundane

Unless he actually held a woman down and fucked her (which I highly doubt), then this is fucking ridiculous

>memeflag wank
GTFO

Normies were once the outcasts that got shunned by society as the village idiots, to outright being killed off for being such dishonorable useless wastes.

Then (((you know who))) decided to create laws to give them the protection and sustenance they need to out populate regular decent people.

Now you see braindead normaloid trash everywhere, perfectly predisposed through an unholy manipulation of genetics and social stimuli to serve (((them))). You talk about mongrelization being the means to an end, well, the end is the normie.

>Normies were once the outcasts that got shunned by society as the village idiots, to outright being killed off for being such dishonorable useless wastes.

Lmao what? When? Where?

Normies have always been like this in every empire. Distracted by bread and circus in between work shifts

you're a slav since you think like a mongo halfbreed.

Lemmings gonna lem'

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

Please include the fact that John was circumcised as an infant.