Has anybody here been in contact with a Chechen before? Some people have told me they are the more "peaceful" Muslims...

Has anybody here been in contact with a Chechen before? Some people have told me they are the more "peaceful" Muslims, while others have told me they are worse than Arab Muslims.

What's the general vibe you get from them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SmxIuORP0c
thevelvetrocket.com/2010/11/17/the-war-in-chechnya-diary-of-a-killer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHECHNYA IS RUSKIE CLAY

They're white, they're better than the Arabs by default.

""""White"""""""

All Muslims are equally garbage, regardless of race.

I'm Chechen, ask your questions paco

Isn't this guy Putin's bitch?

Quiet Merkel!

Arab isn't a race or ethnicity, its a culture you dipshit. Many Levantine Muslims are literally whiter than Southern and Eastern Europeans

Do you consider yourself Muslim?

It's other way around.

>Arab isn't a race

theyre brutes

bullshit. there are some really white druze and christian arabs. but blondes are almost nonexistent

You are diaspora cuck
He is. And islamic subhuman at that

MERICAAA
FUCK YEAH

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=6SmxIuORP0c

>American education

Yes, Islam is redpilled when done right

i saw a redheaded palestinian kid once does that count

>Arab isn't a race

Hold still Ivan, it will be over soon

Russia is Chechen clay

Yeah tough fighters and good snipers tho.

One of my mates in YPG says that toughest ISIS fighters are Chechen

>Ivan
>when some subhuman roach diaspora thinks I’m Russian
Diaspora is not Chechen. You are probably part Georgian or Russian yourself, bitch

>Chechens in ISIS
When Chechen Home rises to freedom all the muslim dogs will be violently killed for picking up subhuman arabic religion

What exactly is your definition of "done right"?

Wait a minute are you that albanian roach larping as "white"?

And then the subhuman slavs are next.

alboroaches and chechens are like twins

literally the same people. the worst the planet has to offer

Basically don't go full burqa burqa, just keep it moderate

>control your women
>make men behave like men and not sissy soybois
>kill faggs
>don't let any foreigners touch your women
>learn how to fight

Just things like that, don't be a cuck pray to Allah and kill ((())) and cocksuckers

They're violent and retarded like every other muslim.
Stop making these threads about fancy russki musdlimes, noone gives a shit. 95% of Sup Forums couldnt even locate their habitat on a map

We must save those white slaves from the clutches of Islam

I was working with a couple of Chechens. One day we were talking and the conversation turned to religion. Keep in mind I didn't know what a chechen is at the time so when he said he is muslim I just thought he was messing with me and said "you're too white for that". Good thinghe was a chill guy so he just laughed it off.
Other than that they're pretty badass people

The Chechens in Isis remind me of American wiggers hanging around a group of blacks.

They try extra hard to prove that they are "in the group" because they know they are out of place.

>i work with one
>white muslim
>haram af, smoke drink etc

There are redhead niggers in our island colonies. Miscegenation=/=white race, DNA shows it. Muhammad and Genghis Khan were gingers as well, not white. White is about face structure, skin grain, hair structure, difference of colour between back of the hands and the palm, body structure, nose, cranial form, etc, etc. It's a whole phenotype not only defined by skin and hair/eyes colour. I knew a kabyl alg*rian once who had quite white skin, blonde hair (sheep like) and blueish eyes, yet the skin grain, lips and facial structure of a mongrel berberic semite. I also knew an Italian guy from Sicily while in Spain who was very dark skinned, black haired, brown eyes, yet his grain skin was clean, his facial structure, lips and hair (straight, rare and of European shape) were undoubtedly European. If you grew up in an eastern country like me where segregation is of prime importance, and where gypsies sometimes have blue eyes, you learn to tell whites from non whites quite easily, instinctively.

I used to work with a chechen back then when I was a mechanic. He was quite okay but he gets really mad fast.
Anyways, we repaired his friends car who were also chechens. Most of them are Mafia gangs who rule some parts in my city where I live. Like I said, they are really nice, but they can get really mad if you just say something wrong.

Garbage extremism as usual.

Well said sir

Pole here.
They are absolutely Alpha tier.
Never fuck with them, they will ruin you.

>Chechen in a war
>out of place

M8 we've been fighting since day one, war is like breakfast for us

We fought Mongols, Persians, Arabs, Russians, turks and many more

They are Muslim shitskin Arabs with swarthy features.

never trust a slav desununokosenpaikun

How would these steps executed in realife practise?
Also
> praying for (((Allah)))
Can one be more cucked than this?

they are pure evil
islam is a disease

fuck your kind nigger, you don't belong on earth

I know two Chechen brothers that are the handymen at an apartment complex. I like them and they don't really care about Islam, but they're always up to something skeevy. Selling fake shoes and clothes out of their apartment, trying to talk you into financing schemes, etc. They have some nice smoked tea that they serve though, so I like to visit and listen to their bullshit.

goddamn it, not you
this guy

Yet you got cucked by each one of them

Chechens are alpha indeed, we don't care whether they're white or not, they don't either, they never racemix with anyone. I tend to think they're mostly white genetically speaking, culturally they're somehow their own thing even though they're muslim. They're mostly retards and dumb though, but they're straight and will not fuck up with you if you don't fuck with them, like all tribal people, like the Balkans people are.

Kek, mister 52% is mad

Muslims without good "Arab" food are the most useless muslims

I’m actually Chechen and not diaspora or islamic arab subhuman.
He’s not a Chechen. He’s a refugee. We don’t respect them back home, don’t want them here and don’t share anything with them. Mudshits in Chechen Republic are the lowest form of life right after diaspora - braindead scum that bended over to Arabic filth. Possibly most of them are descendants of those arab rape babies that’s why they love it so much.

So basically just white Arabs with all the tribal aspects included

Read this
thevelvetrocket.com/2010/11/17/the-war-in-chechnya-diary-of-a-killer/

any white man that adopts islam deserves the rope like all the others.

does child marriage and raping non muslims count as done right

not as mad as you get whenever you look into a mirror
you're a muslim for fucks sake, I never gave you permission to (you) me
burn in hell you evil hook nosed freak

>Some people have told me they are the more "peaceful" Muslims

Ahahahahahaha

>arab isnt a race

Fair enough.
Has anything changed outside of capital Grozny after the war ended?

Nope, we didn't ,we fought off everyone of those faggots, we've been fighting with Russians for 400 years now and still going strong and cucking them

Meanwhile your women are literally giving birth to niggers by the hundreds of thousands

I give another 10 years at best till Germany is majority black hans, which is really sad, you Germans had balls once, but you've got cucked into oblivion

The ones who didn't get roped up by Wahabism are ok. They make for some of the best fighters as well. We've been cucking really hard for them since the battle of Grozny though.

If you need a comparison to people you might have dealt with they're kind of like Muslim Columbians I guess.

They seem to do islam the right way, the White way

There are way better than arabs and they have a great sense of honor
And they are excellent figthers, you should never annoy a Chechen

Arab literally isn't a race, its a culture that encompasses many different ethnic groups. Various Bedouin, Semitic and Hamitic tribes

Allah just means god in Arabic, the religion is what matters

Don't do it, there's not enough German qts left to make it worth our while to crush your throat under our boot all over again.

test

Hahahahaha hay k1uyh ma bey1a ho sag yoc hum

Give me your Kik, let's see how tough you are you little pidorashka

He loves cats, can't be all bad

>implying russia hasnt occupied chechnya for 400 years except for a small stretch after yeltsin after which russian rule was once again established

God u people are as bad as the kashmirir snow poos

Nope, we dont do that shit

> larping this hard
Lmao, I'm not even German but a black dude, and do you want to guess who I love to go to fuck is Duisburgian brothels? :^)
Even "your own" country man is dismissing you here for being useless cuckold who betrayed his own home country.

Arabs are pussies, they larp as hard but you can literally fuck their sister and they will be okay with it, I fucked the sister of the Arab hard guy in high school, he pussied out after finding my brother in law was a policeman. A tchetchen would blow up the whole apartment with no regards for consequences. Hitler was right, Prussians with islamic faith would have been tchetchen tier unstoppable savages. Arabs are just slightly more tribal and less intelligent Jews, nothing brave or intimidating about them, they use deceptive methods, and sheer number, tchetchens are one man armies going 1 Vs X any time because they don't care losing a tooth or two or even life. It's not bravery though, more stupid stubborness.

I'm aware of that, still
> praying for (((Allah)))

Were they driving Maybachs?

interesting. So even though it's entrenched in the quran and the hadiths u find it repulsive. Nice. So is forcibly converting nibbas and marrying your cousin also count as doing it right

We dont marry cousins either, matter of fact it is absolutely forbidden to marry your cousin, you'll get killed for doing that

Well that means he actually a bad Muslim lol

>but a black dude
I though you are a human, but turns out you are not. Abandon the thread. All niggers must be killed

ЦIoг юca кхyзap

> we don't marry cousins
Top kek, not according to the hoes is Duisburg

What hoes?

All post-commie muslims are "more peaceful" because they're less religous and also iron curtain somewhat shielded them from saudi and iranian influences.
Chechens are the most militant of the bunch for obvious reasons.

>What's the general vibe you get from them?
Zealots

That's a sandnigger thing more than a Muslim thing.

A Arab Christian is way more likely to be into pedo shit than hwhite Muslims

chechen pidorashkas lel

Hoes in Duisburgian brothels.
You should visit there, and have pleasent surprise.
While at it, give a helping hand to the begging whores, helping poor is part of Islam after all

What they look like?

>implying I'm taking anything a subhuman nigger says on an anime forum serious

Get out nigger

Leave your location subhuman nigger and will slaughter all of your family

Bosnian muslim here. IF you did that to someones daughter, expect them to find you and skin you alive.
This, middle easterners are totally repulsive which is why we have our own mosques and dont let them come there unless they have shown they can be civilized

They are pack animals.

Good post

Are you talking about the gangbang parties where we fuck natashas and mashas senseless?

You'll notice them, look like white Persians with Russian accents.

Your loss, lads in my migrant center speak a lot about them

In time famalam, got to get my degree done first. Nigeria has a bright future ahead

Im Chechen AMA :D

We are all animals. Start acting like we do and Moscow will be as Russian as Grozny is Chechen
what gangbang parties? you make us look like retards, larping idiot

Mind if I ask famalam, but what kept you and some other Balkanians as Muslim after Turks left?