Strip searches for loitering?

youtube.com/watch?v=HLSGLLa_TPI The 18 year old girl in this picture was arrested for loitering (charges dropped) at a pro-life protest and strip searched. lifesitenews.com/news/victory-for-pro-life-protestors-strip-searched-by-troopers She later won a settlement, but shortly after the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 in Florence v. Burlington, you can be strip searched for any crime. So if this happened today she would probably have no case. Did the 5 Republican appointed judges make the right call? Or should strip searching be abolished and replaced with body scanners like some jails have already done?

Of course it's fucking Maryland
Bit of an ironic name huh?

And no, a strip search without probable cause is an unreasonable search

>protest for the right for a child to not be murdered
>atheist police officer comes and strips you naked

What do you think of replacing strip searches with body scanners?

I think they should fuck off if there is no probable cause

Maryland might just be the single most cucked state in the entire country. I know many people will say it's California, but in many ways Maryland has it beat.

Should strip searches be replaced by body scanners though?

what the hell is wrong with US cops and their incessant need to arrest anyone they see. arresting an 18 year old girl for loitering (?) at a rally/protest. bored borderline retards the lot of them

The Florence case set a very nasty precedent. Stripping protestors naked for (((loitering))) is ridiculous.

land of the free

She looks underage. Youncant strip search a child even if you are a cop. And they paid dearly for it.

I appreciate how the internet and rise of cell phone shows how the police are niggers.

Bootlickers begone, LEOs and niggers are one and the same.

You have subhuman intelligence

Minors can and do get strip searched. It's just not as common if the police think they could get a lawsuit up the ass for it.

thought that was a dude

>tfw when no freedom do go and stay where you want

how? she's cute af

I am definitely having a wank to the thought of those titlets getting groped later

How do I become a state trooper and specialize in this?

If you get arrested, you get taken to jail and booked. It is protocol to search any arrestee for drugs and weapons.

I thought it was a guy at first too, you've been in Britain too long.

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

mutts

>they don't like titless Christian qt teens

Not all the time. Sometimes they just pat them down.

she looks like a typical cute white girl. youve been fed too much kike media

Is that a good thing though? Why not just use body scanners?

>The 18 year old girl in this picture was arrested for loitering (charges dropped) at a pro-life protest and strip searched.

>what if you got a weapon in yer vagina?
>better check with mah dick

Only the dumbest or cruelest (or both) become Cops. Doubly so for TSA

Abortion keeps the muds and riff raff down.

Just in case people missed it, this happened in 2012 under Obama, but those who agreed were all the conservative judges which still baffles me. How this is reasonable is beyond me, it's such a violation of ones rights

*point of shiv stabs into urethra*

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Well it became obvious it wasn't a guy when I zoomed in on the picture, but it's average at best and nothing to get exited over.

As if he couldn't just ask her politely to get into a police car without handcuffing. Its a teenage pro-life christian girl, not a drugged up nigger with a gun for God's sake.

This made me actually laugh out loud.