She was once your Dream Girl but her Politics now gives you Nightmares

>Truth

Until Weinstein ruined herhymen.

I still love her.

>She was once your Dream Girl
Nope, I recognize bad faces when I see them immediately, people who have ever liked her are destined to become cucks.

Serves a good lesson to men everywhere.
A beautiful face is not equivalent to a beautiful mind.

nope. Old enough to have never been turned out by the idea of fucking Hermione.
Plenty of better looking women out there, she is really nothing special.

Never found this ugly bitch attractive.

Nicki Minaj is the only celebrity I've ever really cared about. Never understood the obsession people have with these dumbass celebrities.

Next level creepy.

Aint that the truth.
Learned in my mid 20s to forgo the eye catchers as they most often have spaghetti in their heads. After you bust a nut, you realize you're looking at an absolute moron and it all fades away

she was obviously raped by a bunch of fat, greasy jews and became a feminist like the rest of their victims

Is this true? Was she molested by Weinstein?

probably

More like JEWED

Do you?

So her politics is just a cry for help because she was mistreated by some Hollywood bigshots?

I'm still in love with Sofi Oksanen despite her being a Feminazi.

imagine unironically believing in this pathetic damage control
I'm sure THAT'S why an inept fatass like you "forgos the beauties" LMFAO

She was beautiful as child. Then she grew up, started looking like dawkins and masking it under tons of paint.

oh emma I love you oh emma emma I love you

Same with Ashley Judd, Rose McGowan, that lesbian what's her face

Her feet give me faps

She's pretty enough but her body is blah. Her leaked photos were nothing special to fap to. Her politics just push her even more into the "yeah, why not" category.

this is her future

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

She was never my dream girl.

I've never understood the fixation so many men have with her. Average face and the body of a little boy.

I dream of hapas?

I am a hapa

my dream girl has blue or bright green eyes

Good taste, nigga.

Good. Hapas belong with hapas
end miscegenation

Yeah I could never really unsee that shit.

That sucks

This is quite powerful bait. I'm surprised it did not catch anyone

she hit the wall early

she was never my dream girl and i couldnt stand harry potter.

I agree
Why because I have a higher IQ than whites, am 6'4", and look good? Only downside is I have NPD, which isn't really that big of a problem since I get laid I won't become a a supreme gentleman.

I'll still fuck the feminism out of her. She's fine. She did peak at 19 tho.