LMAO

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABGW92k2zU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like the Mad Men meme. We love it. This one is a few months old though.

HAHAHAHA LEAFS ETERNALLY BTFO

WEW
youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

Good. Fuck this leftist shithole. I'll care about Canada when they get rid of the marxists.

It's funny seeing 'big' countries actually laid bare like this. Same with Egypt. Looks like a big block of landmass. Really it's just a string of settlements along a river and river mouth.

>i actually miss this shit

I hear you man. There's a certain ignorance among them that is baffling to me. It's like they are robots.

I posted an article from cbc yesterday about them letting the 60 isis fighter roam free and my biggest libtard friend thought it was funny. And this idiot lives in Toronto where most of those terrorist scum roam free. It's only a matter of time until they do something. These people are fucking hopeless.

I try not to think about think about them as well.

LEL

I don't get it, do you people think America is relevant or something? We just got all the shitty copyright parts out of TPP and agreed to it. All thanks to America fucking off.

I wish America would fuck off more often, we could actually get more things done.

It's still pretty big, 96 millions and rapidly rising.

obamaleaf btfo. obsess much

>doesn't think about Canada
>makes sure to dedicate a transcript to talking about not thinking about them

yea, you're not fooling anybody drump

This is interesting because very few americans live along the border with canada. How many people would live in canada if it were not its’ own country?

kek'd

Holy shit can this day get any more legendary

if time permits and we dont forget about them

>show up to Nafta negotiations
>first thing Canada demands:
>softwood lumber? nope
>auto industry? nope
>The language of the agreement has to be gender inclusive

That is 100% true and it's no fucking wonder amerca doesn't respect us.

Fuck Canada

>Its like theyre robots
Its almost uncanny. If you talk about certain things its like something flips in them and they can no longer be reasoned with. Theyre almost like NPC's

CanaCuck detected.

Its the most relevant country on the planet you fucking idiot. I am sure its good and bad depending on what you think but don't say stupid shit that makes no sense because Trump made you mad.

no one cares about Canada

Yeah this bill is a meme lmao it has to do with wording of laws and does nothing important just like 99% of what liberals do in our government

Americans just want people to think everyone is as bad as they are so they don’t kill themselves when drumphie loses in 3 years

As far as this thread goes I’m happy trump stays clear of us, I’ll be happy when your war with Mexico starts and I can sit back and drink real beer and watch all white hockey while mutts kill other mutts

Good. Trudeau is a faggot and deserves to be ignored

Not gonna lie, former Canadian here. This is fucking hilarious watching Canada crash and burn, eh. But in all seriousness we can't let the great white north get the leaf codes.

finally someone posts this.

Canada is not a country. It's a US proxy.

What the fuck else are they gonna do except for what the US demands of them? They have nowhere else to go and no other reasonable course of action.

Luckily for them they're pathetic and do whatever the US says, but I secretly hope for a day when they attempt to host Chinese missiles so the US can finally invade and annex the entire territory in retaliation.

>my country is responsible for completely humilating trump
>i'm somehow the cuck

yea, no one's buying it yet.

imagine being canadian lmao

Is there anyway for the US to annex Vancouver?

I honestly think it's a beautiful city however I've heard that it's expensive as hell and becoming a ghost town due to so many chinese nationals buying property there. I'd love for it to be part of the US and we fI'll it with Americans

Realpolitik.
Wasting time thinking about Canada is like wasting time fretting over say the Dominican Republic or Bangladesh

the bill wasn't passed just the motion to hear it which means nothing this will never pass into law

I’m not considered white in America because I’m not 1/224 German like the master race

I’m just English and French ;( silly me

Plenty of sparsely populated Free Range Nigger Immigrant land in black

I’ve been to Seattle and it’s exactly what pol would hate

And you want to bring that to Canada?

Mutts are hilarious

trump is a cuckold and so is his jewish party. nobody will post this. or shitpost. now; because we're being paywalled thanks to him. that shit doesnt apply up here. yet

Best Timeline Ever!

the greek word for cross is pole. men are not to have long hair. you are not supposed to depict anything like this as Godly

Post your skin, only way to know.

how you think your country can survive jewnald is incredible. it's completely beyond me. but youre paid to say and do those which you say and do

This would hurt more if it wasn't delivered by an amerimutt.

LEAFS BTFO!

you are fucking babylon. the name of your country is winged serpent. founders were drunken retarded masons. you are founded on gibs

R A K E D
A
K
E
D

potatoed

>i'm not even mad...

It’s full of faggot sjws. Take it for free.

well jesus didn't get into the cross so no damage really
just banter my man Jesus.

>wasting trips

die of pzz, fag

leave rabbi. lazy pedo fatty

>CHECKED BASSSSED

truvada. doesnt work on you. this song is just as good if not better than '93 super bowl whitney houston

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ABGW92k2zU4

I always say that. Canada is more akin to a US state than a country.

If we annexed Vancouver, and that area thats basically part of the US Northeastern region, Canada would just be nothing but a giant forest area.

America should never take Canada over because of insane amount of rabbit hyper leftist that would swing every election into a demi-cuck empire that would destroy the country within three generations.

Ive made tue NPC connection before as well..

hitler created israel you lose every war you start. you already tried invading. it's why you USED TO have a pink house and now it's white. youre a bitch and you larp

population distribution would probably be the same, all the major cities sit on waterways and rivers. The populated large areas are areas with good farmland, hence is why only the interior of BC, the southern prairies, and the the non-shield parts of Quebec and Ontario are populated.

To be fair I don't really think about them either I already drink enough

only white counties take welfare. basic guaranteed welfare is right wing. red states are poor and filled with vice. the entire country rides on blue ones

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

>meme flag
Disregarded

Things like this are why I will never regret my vote for Trump.

>literal yellow bellied globalist traitor
to the gallows

fuck off

>nordcucks

>says the Chinknadian

jew dick bitch

A conventional war between the US and Canada would result in a Canadian loss within 1-2 weeks. Don't confuse gorilla warfare with conventional war. We have a good track record with the latter.

Yes, but if you only knew what life is like in the north during the winter. If you did, you would have full and complete understanding of why the Majority of Canadians are living within 100 km of the USA border. It would be at this point in which your cute memery would cease.

Says the fagleaf. GET BTFO FAGGOT!

not true

people shit on mudslimes all the time here.

>canacuck is using the aids flag

what a surprise

Memes are fucking real man. I can't wait for sex bots that take the form of anime women. It's all gonna be real.

Fishing for (You)s is sad you filthy faggot

you lost free tea so you called it taxes and had the biggest chimpout known in history. then you sharted and blew out your diapees. then you lost to a GDP 1/100000th your size and then to sand countries

>t. asspained Chink Leaf

>1-2 weeks
You’re being far too generous.

hahaha hated leafcunt can't hack being hated
hahaha you cunts are the niggers of Empire 2.0
hang burn die leafscum

goddamn, you really got upset.

At least you can say you’ve formed a mighty faggot.

ugh. so noballed and kikey and dykey and womany

I found this Leaf when I was operating, made quick work of the scum though.

Canada: I feel bad for you.
USA: I don't think about you at all.

the city is basically hong kong at this point.

It's funny because it's true