british are the real racists, just look at india

YANKED
A
N
K
E
D

Fight for israel, goy!
Sicks me how stupid people were to fall for the Jew propaganda in the 1940s -- the US was basically an entire populace of retards being pull along by the government propaganda masters to their own peril.

>mfw people dress in baggy shit and no proper clothing

Do you think Anonymous can break this Enigma Code thing?

to me this is not a big deal. i'd rather see a white in bad clothes than a well-dressed mud, no? and that's assuming these muds even dress well

i live in a place where we have these old old old school puerto ricans, cubans, and even coons. and they all dress good. i got this one guy who is an old nig and he always says "hey ya how ya been"

we had a big power outage and i gave his wife some soda because she is diabetic but the only thing he ever has said to me is heya how ya been

I’m rich.

I'd invest in Swedish iron ore related stocks and watch Europe burn while I make a good buck.

Our president's an idiot, the newspapers were fucking saying the Japs would attack our harbor all week...
Not to mention we're siding with the Brits again, what gives? Have we learned nothing?

HEREN DER WAFFEN-SS, VERENIG U

>not enlisting to defend our people from mongoloid rapists

I can't wait to fight those Nazis, they're a bunch of bad eggs. Our future will be swell without them!

That was the style for men's trousers at that time. And men didn't have big, effeminate thighs like they do now.
People were natty dressers back then. I love her spectator pumps.

You cursed Yankees will regret that when you’re president is a negro!!

*joins the Waffen SS*

SS MARSCHIERT IN FEINDESLAND
UND SINGT EIN TEUFELSLIED
EIN SCHÜTZE STEHT AM WOLGASTRAND
UND LEISE SUMMT ER MIT
WIR PFEIFEN AUF UNTEN UND OBEN
UND UNS KANN DIE GANZE WELT
VERFLUCHEN ODER AUCH LOBEN
GRAD WIE ES JEDEM GEFÄLLT

WO WIR SIND DA GEHTS IMMER VORWÄRTS
UND DER TEUFEL DER LACHT NUR DAZU
HA HA HA HA HA HA
WIR KÄMPFEN FÜR DEUTSCHLAND
WIR KÄMPFEN FÜR HITLER
DER ROTE KOMMT NIE MEHR ZUR RUH

WIR KÄMPFTEN SCHON IN MANCHER SCHLACHT
IN NORD SÜD OST UND WEST
UND STEHEN NUN ZUM KAMPF BEREIT
GEGEN DIE ROTE PEST
SS WIRD NICHT RUHN' WIR VERNICHTEN
BIS NIEMAND MEHR STÖRT DEUTSCHLANDS GLÜCK
UND WENN SICH DIE REIHEN AUCH LICHTEN
FÜR UNS GIBT ES NIE EIN ZURÜCK

WO WIR SIND DA GEHTS IMMER VORWÄRTS
UND DER TEUFEL DER LACHT NUR DAZU
HA HA HA HA HA HA
WIR KÄMPFEN FÜR DEUTSCHLAND
WIR KÄMPFEN FÜR HITLER
DER ROTE KOMMT NIE MEHR ZUR RUH

>gets lynched

Careful there, Klaus. Wouldn't want your Jewish overlords to throw you in prison now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

What would these two think about the US in the current state.

Thanks for "winning" WWII. :)

your version doesn't work in germany
but this one does
youtube.com/watch?v=TwXXB7i_JE8

You're right. We need to deal with them nazzies. Give me a boat ticket, I'll go sock that Hitler right in the kisser.

Shoot Slavs,
get Iron Crosses.

Shame. My one sounds a lot better.

Stay strong, Germany.

Looks like Dennis Leary.

Where da kraut frauen at???

That Barbara Stanwyck is one hot tamale! She's cookin' with gas!

youtube.com/watch?v=LcRlcdbDpTk

you are right, your version does sound better.
thanks, will of course not download because that would be illegal.

Chicks in the 40s are still hotter than any of the millennial skanks and hoes or Hildikes we have today. And the music was better.

shoot slavs, ensure your countries downfall :v)

>The struggle between the people and hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small rootles international clique that is TURNING THE PEOPLE AGAINST EACH OTHER, that does not want them to have peace. It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have any soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorow, Paris the day after that and then again in Prague or Vienna or London and who feel at home everywhere. (((They))) are the only ones who can be adressed as international elements, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them. The people is bounded to its soil, bounded to its fatherland, bounded to the possibilities of life that the state, the nation offers.

I have insider info that something's gonna happen to Blücher tomorrow. Don't be near Drobaksundet.

>listening to this nigger jive

most men who fought in WW2 volunteered. It was the thing to do, America was awesome for white people in the 40s, and they were willing to die for it.

> White nationalists are worse than third world scum

Ya, she's a hum-dinger, but I'll stick with Joan Leslie.

She's the type of gal you can get a soda with and just have a nice talk without ruining your reputation.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-4QNGL56BU

thank god the top tax rate is 90%

shut up effeminate blonde cuck. you'd quake in your boots if I was standing in front of you

nations are useless, they are sinking ships full of the rats and terminates that populate them, in particular western nations and the impotent old stock "nativists"

BONG'D

FUCK THE JAPS FUCK THE NAZIS

You must be light in the loafers, Kilroy. Here, have a smoke, and don't take any wooden nickels.

>tfw
i don't know where to even get proper clothing
especially for my woman

>Black hair

Disgusting. Sorry, I don't support race-mixing

This pic gives me the nostalgia feels for a time I didn't remotely live in....

>The Irish aren't white! The Russians aren't white! The Italians aren't white!

skipper you need concentration

>brit gets black'd
why would this upset any 56%er

I want to marry the girl on the left!

Looks like someone

CANT
M
E
M
E

>be slav
>get gassed by nazis
>be liberated
>get send into gulag by commies

Sei leise du verdammter Neger

My buddies were on leave and went to a strip joint full of colored girls! The lousy degenerates, I told 'em I don't go for them dusky broads! Made me so mad I punched a couple of zoot suiters and endedup in the hoosegow!

>jew media takes my picture
>no recourse
>muh nazis
>i'm dead
>gf blacked
>le 56%
what am i missing?

イギリス ゴ ホムー!!! 昭南島は大日本帝国の島だ!!

>fighting on the Eastern Front
I hope my gf doesn't forget me.

I hope Allied bombers don't blow my hometown to pieces and kill my family and gf.

I hope we can stop the Bolshevik hordes in the east.

Pray for me.

Watch out, I've heard those zoot suiters are all hop heads. You should have picked up a victory girl and gone to the new Veronica Lake movie.

飛行機の燃料は竹の塔を溶かすことができません

*dies in some shit filled trench for the international industrialists"

Her flick Sullivan's Travels had me in stitches, laughed so hard I could barely get through half a pack of smokes during the intermission. And what a clip joint, a bag of popcorn and a soda cost me a whole dime! These wartime profiteers are as bad as the Huns!

ミーム

hope you die you fucking nazi.

なぜカタロニアはまだそれ自身の旗を持っていますか?

>hope you die
how come you're not a nazi?

I hope you are both malfunctioning bots.

マジック

You guy's think those niggers are any good in bed? I think watching one of them fuck my wife could be a bit fun.... But I dunno maybe I'm just weird they probably have small willies lol

今分かります

I heard she's picky. She'll only hop in the rumble seats of cars with at least a "B" sticker

you americans need to purge the jews, they are at fault for things like this.

An mi5 spy is BLEACHING someone who knows your countries secrets

I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU ANNE!

Hey guys! Ostfront is looking great!
Stalingrad is next, war is over this year surely and communism defeated!

i take over the mafia, stop killing people and then run for president and join the axis

yes soon the soviets will have no more will to fight. Then we all get our houses with multiple qt russian wifes and several house slav(e)s. It will be beautiful

Remember to smoke Lucky Strike Cigarettes

Lucky Strike, keeps the Negroes at bay!

Nice I live in the Lucky Strike factory from that time.

Sock it to Tojo!

Wow what a terrible world that would be if it was only white people in white countries arguing over who was white. Thank god we're so diverse!!

>tfw all you want is a cute Dutch-Jewish girl, five kids, and a farm in the Shenandoah Valley.

Is that really so much to ask for God?

stobbit muttboi

See the new recruitment poster?

>a high tax rate allowed for households with a single bread winner
>minimum wage needs to change not the price of college
um

America should do its best to stay out of another European war, plus we need to send these Negroes back to Africa.

My country is under threat. The enemy is less than thirty miles from our coast. But anyway I'm off to fucking Burma to protect the Empire out there, I'm sure the natives will be thankful and history will remember my sacrifice.

Hahaha Norway btfo, You didn't see us let the Germans pass by our territory did you? This is what you get because of 1905 you fucking cucks.

Tojos not gonna know what hit him

These Japs just got rekt

None of them are black, nor british. Malia Obama is Jewish and Rory (((Farquharson))) is Jewish. They are a couple of Jews. One is just a little more tan than the other.

>meanwhile on 1940s pol
Johnny: Betty, my dear, mind if I walk with you for a spell?
Betty: Gross, get the fuck away you disgusting neet!
Johnny: OH someday, Betty, someday! You'll see! I'll build myself an even better woman, see. And, and, men everywhere will go their own way!
>and this was the beginning of the virgin neckbeard.
>tune in tomorrow for Chapter 2: Rise of the Chad.

And the coward king håkon was BTFO on the border.
Haha what a shameful king