How does it feel knowing your waifu is a namefag?

How does it feel knowing your waifu is a namefag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g04ddivNftQ&t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes me feel fuzzy that she went out of her way to be super obnoxious when she shitposts.

Mayushi > 4channer

To be honest it just makes me love her more, as a namefag myself.

Mayuri was great, but they all pale in comparison to Moeka.

Mayuri is great, especially in Zero, but Kurisu is a higher tier.

Which is funny because I was worried Robo Kurisu was going to be... boring. I'm glad she's still Kurisu, just in a compact(er) container.

>Moeka above anyone

Amadeus Kurisu is great and she's a little different, but the idea is that the same core of her personality that Okabe fell so in love with shines through anyway.

And I likewise fell in love with her~

Should I become a namefag too?

Man, I just got the Gehenna's Stigma ending in Steins;Gate 0... I think I might have cried a puddle when Okabe delivered his ending lines.

Are the other endings just as depressive? I don't know if I can take it any more. It's way too much for my kokoro...

Kurisu is amazing.

You got the worst of the worst. The others aren't quite as grim.

All right, thanks.
Time to wipe the tears away and continue.

Did you now? Enjoy this Amadeus Kurisu in a cute dress then.

Ah yes. Sakebox on head.

I'm still working my way through the game but when I finish, I won't be afraid of spoiling myself on her lines so maybe I can make some progress on the app...

How does it feel knowing your waifu is trying to set you up with another girl? Which one is the cuck?

We all know who's really the best

Maho is fun too.
Kurisu's got legs.

>we didn't get scene of pic related
>still get drowsy Maho anyway

I really hope that we get to see Maho and the Amadeuses in a sequel.

Does she ever.

Join us.

If you feel like emulating best girl, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=g04ddivNftQ&t=51s

I want to rub those legs.

What are you even talking about?

In Zero, Amadeus tries to set you up with Maho.

I don't know if that'll be funny or depressing.

Both at once. Zero does that a lot.

She's 2D namefag, that makes it cute.

You know, it's real easy for a girl that's found a man willing to bend time and space for her to say that.

All men would do that for the girls they love.

feels good man

I think most men would look at what Okabe did and give up. In fact, several Okabes did for a little while.

>tfw too lazy to be a namefag

Well you could become one with me, user.

G'day m8 im from the year 2015

It's ridiculously frustrating but also kind of hot

>Spoiler
And why is that?

Why is Asami Imai so underrated on Sup Forums?

Is she? I thought she was pretty well-loved.

>he doesn't want his waifu turned into an AI to longingly watch her best friend sexually satisfy you since she can't do it herself

That is pretty hot

Because she does way more game stuff than anime and is a glorified idol seiyuu with no dignity. Literally a poor-man's Nana Mizuki

Suzuha is the best

Name 1 (one) AI cuter than this.
Pro tip: You can't.

I'm going through 0 right now myself, is it just me or is the artstyle worse than og S;G?

I regret picking up Amadeus' phone calls and everything. Got The Promised Rinascimento first and I feel like I should've saved that for after getting every other non-true end.

The art is a lot more refined but it's lost a lot of the charm as a result. It's too clean and neat and a little generic.

I wouldn't say it's worse, it's just more refined in most part but loses some of its charm.
Plus, Phenogram had worse artstyle anyway.

It feels like a mixture of original and anime art. I'm not too fond of it either

Isla.

That one in particular looks alright but then there's the scene with Okabe holding Ruka's corpse in the future or Kagari and Kurisu's visual overlap as she collapses that were really jarring because of the event CGs.

Don't forget this one.

I think Okabe being poorly drawn was definitely a trend among the CGs. It might just be because before Zero they never really needed to draw Okabe at all.

Quite likely. The anime probably did more to solidify his appearance than the VN.

This part was great.

It's not like Okabe went completely undrawn before the anime or 0, but that reasoning makes enough sense that I can believe it.

Maybe the devs had less time to work on 0 than on the original? Unlike S;G which was just a second entry in a relatively new franchise, S;G0 was a sequel to a highly successful entry. That must've factored into the development.

Was Yuki and Kagari the same person all along or just in that worldline?

Christ, you're everything wrong with the eroge market, you should move to japan with your shit taste kin

Just in that worldline.