Now that we are all somewhat less autistic can we agree how damn overrated this show is?

Now that we are all somewhat less autistic can we agree how damn overrated this show is?

Yeah I was just pretending to like it.

>Now that we are all somewhat less autistic
What led you to this conclusion?

No shit it's overrated.

Hard not to be when you're an 11/10.

Did Demo die?

He made the right choice.

Ruined by the drama and ending, spike was a cuck
Space Dandy is better in every way

Nah, I disagree.

This was a show that I never got around to watching until a couple years ago, and when I did I went in with no expectations and an open mind, and was greeted with a fantastic series.

The love for Cowboy Bebop isn't just nostalgia goggles, it still holds up.

It had too much filler and the ending felt pretty rushed, it could have been much better.

Because we've had another decade to browse Sup Forums, of course.

5/10 at most

I thought Cowboy Bebop was nice and a pretty good show but it wasn't as great as people say it is.

Dropped it a bunch of times and still haven't finished it.

The show is so character driven, the only people who think it's overrated are the autistics.

If you think Cowboy Bebop is overrated, you plain don't understand people and you should give up trying.

The charactes were retarded.

Fuck off, Marvin

Spike was the bull that cucked Vicious.

He died for a useless bitch that didnt even love him, thats uber cuck right there

>Now that we are all somewhat less autistic can we agree how damn overrated this show is?
Yea dude now after all those years of pure fucking garbage anime from Japan I actually started to truly value old anime like Cowboy Bebop.

Berserk 2016 broke him

it was good but overrated for sure.
I was memed for so long than when I watched it I keep saying to myself
>when does it get good like Sup Forums says? when does it become a masterpiece?
during 26 episodes

Crusher Joe was better

Only Sup Forumsirgins care about things being "overrated". It's an almost meaningless statement because we don't know what you think the show is rated, what you think the show should be rated and just in general, discussing these things is not very productive or even fun.

How about you simply tell us what you think about the show or alternatively get the fuck out of Sup Forums.