Sociology of Q - or why boomers like it

- or how to recognize it's a psyop

Watching these threads for a while there are three things that make them so popular:

1. First of all asking questions is a lot more entertaining than stating something. On one hand it has the feel of a crossword puzzle - testing your knowledge while also urging you to broaden your knowledge by researching the answer - and on the other hand it frees you of making mistakes. When you are "just askin questions" like Eric Cartman in a famous South Park episode you are not guilty of stating a controversial opinion, and you can always backpedal on what you REALLY implied when asking. The crossword puzzle aspect makes it interesting for boomers that are bored, and the "just askin" aspect makes it interesting for pseudo-intellectuals and preachers.

2. The whole structure is a mixture between X-Files, a crime series and a scavenger hunt. It is basically a big, spooky game you can play and pretend your life is worth more than your bratty 16year old slut daughter and your haggy 45 year old fat wife. It is a welcome distraction, stimulating to the mind and making you feel more important.

3. This mixture is perfect for a psyop. Attract new-wave-atrology-hippie-crystal-magic-ailiums-rapture-boomers that pay $2000 a year to listen to diet gurus and motivation coaches, make them flood a board of young, enthusiastic critical mind with a weird sense of humour and thereby make the whole board very unattractive to the latter, hence "uncool". There is nothing worse than your parents trying to adapt to your generations humor and lifestyle, and that makes it a fucking good way to make a place unattractive, lame and into a void of desperate housewives and fat daddys.

So. There is my theory what this shit is. Don't think it will help, but hey, my glass of whiskey wasn't empty yet, so, why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G_f8ayQQx4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1800+ sealed indictments.

yeah we know, doesn't make cbts shit any less retarded

Bump

keep posting this copypasta shill

Take a look at

lonely people who have a need to feel part of something bigger, nothing is happening and it terrifies them. the cryptic codes, wu wu new age shit and other nonsense posted in there is a cover for the lack of real news, as all the angels/faith stuff can not be disproven. the larp gets to go on and they get to keep feeling like they are finally part of something bigger than themselves.
the reason the threads seem totally aimless right now is a combination of trolls and unlike other investigations on here that usually get to the truth somehow, these people are constantly trying to justify their own predetermined agendas. normally when theres a false flag or a big real crime, all the evidence is posted and then bit by bit stripped off until just the facts and truth are left over, that is not being allowed to happen with CBTS, self preservation is playing as much of a role in that as the trolls sliding the threads to limit.
stuff has happened and more will but these people are playing no role whatsoever, they are completely delusional if they believe otherwise.

this. fucking this.

>Sup Forums is not for conspiracy theories

There is a difference between elaborate conspiracy theories and new age AstroChannel crystal healing angel shit.

There are three things that doesn't necessarily convince me that Q must be a LARPer.

>Q has predicted things before they happen, like Saudi Arabia.
>Q has access to images which confirmed his legitimacy.
>Most importantly, Q has a serious bone to pick with the CIA.

Out of all three things, the third point is what gives him the most 'cred.' By now, if Q was just a LARPer, he'd be under surveillance and gangstalked into becoming silent. Because he keeps escalating his posts, he must have some kind of protection or is seriously deluded enough to put himself into real trouble.

Furthermore, you don't 'psy-op' against yourself if you have two brain cells. So Q COULD be a Psy-Op, but he's definitely not from a Deep State Psy-Op. So Q could be from another agency/group (like Russia,) causing pandemonium for his purposes. Q definitely also does Misinformation, and he's even admitted into doing it.

Overall, if Q wants to build his audience, he needs to establish more credibility and if he wants to add more misinformation, he also needs to build more credibility. Credibility is like money. You can never have too much of it.

>eurocuck talking about conspiracy theories
go drink your EU kool aid man.

the legitimacy of Q has nothing to do with the trainwreck the posters on that thread have become, they are a fucking shambles and are doing themselves serious psychological damage.
therres already signs of PTSD, somme of them are goign to crash ahrd when they realise their lives are just as meaningless after the even than they were before, its a complete shitshow

From Q's perspective, they are operating exactly like he would want them to.

Why would you think that? Because he's one of the top trolls ever?

They are spreading his ideas into the general public by utilizing the early adopter model. Which is again why I really don't think Q is 'just a LARPer' These kinds of memes are pretty subversive and if he didn't have any kind of institutional support, he'd be shut down. Even if what he says is 100% false, what he says becomes anti-Deep State slander which would be just as bad as the truth would be for all intents of purposes. So Q is basically utilizing his minions as Opinion Leaders which, if he hits a critical mass, becomes part of the consciousness of the mob itself.

Again, you need to look at it from another perspective. Forget necessarily about what he says being true or not. The real point to consider is HOW he gets away with what he says in the first place. If anyone at a skilled level had 'Q's security' and could speak candidly and freely, they too could adopt a trip code and cause major pandemonium in the world.

how fucking cucked can you get?

Ihaven't been here in a few days....wtf is going on?

Can I get a quick rundown?

Wait.. NOW WE HAVE DUPLICATE THREADS ANALYZING Q

THIS SHIT HAS GONE TOO FAR

hoping to have heard more

Q didn’t “predict” anything you couldn’t have, had you been paying closer attention, specifically between August 28th and October 12th.

Q’s “images”, should sadly be his BIGGEST giveaway... of you were paying more attention, you’d fairly easily realize why.

Technically every “insider” larp we’ve ever had, had a “bone to pick” with the CIA.

Now what? Awfully convenient he “admitted” and convince you disinfo is good, isn’t it? Guess you’re just supposed to know the difference? Think for a minute.

>They are spreading his ideas into the general public by utilizing the early adopter model.
this is a major disconnect from reality and a symptom of the lost souls that have congregated there. the people currently operating think thats what they are doing but they are not even coming close, they have no idea what the fuck they are doing and are directionless.
nobody wants to correct it either as it would expose some hard truths to the users, nobody in the circlejerk wants to own up and ask people to not push their own agendas as in return they themselves might have motives exposed. somewhere in the mix the truth gets lost and shitshow keeps on rolling, the users get to delude themselves into feeling like part of something bigger.

there will be nervous breakdowns

But you didn't address my main point. If I put out a rumor that Donald Trump molests children, and people believe that to be the case, then, as Donald Trump, it's in my best interest to 'shut it down' before the information reaches a critical mass and then I'm stuck with the slander. It isn't the veracity of what he says that has my attention, but his content. Whether its true or not, is irrelevant.

Not saying Q isn't a psy-op, but the only telling thing about this is how he keeps getting away with posting shit without getting heat. And the idea that he is 'harmless,' is bullshit because look at the heat that Anon5/Frank gets when he posts here on Sup Forums. Q is like what Frank wants to be. It's even 'worse.'

Again, if Q lets them down, I'm sure there will be breakdowns. But from Q's perspective, its all victory.

Who the fuck is Anon5? Shills bring him up like he is their Jesus or some bullshit. Probably just a gay skid larper

Exactly.

a group acting anonymously with a common motive can be powerful.
but it cant just be any group of people, they have to be educated in the martial arts of psychological warfare, subversion and jewery. the current crop of Q posters seem like complete fucking retards and are making fools of themselves, there is no direction, the structure of this board makes it impossible to do anything but prolong the delusion and prolong the inevitable mental breakdowns

No, Frank just finally got faggots to buy his bait under a new name.
As weeks pass, people will realize the larp.
However, these people are so retarded, they will just move on to the next one.

Anon5 has pissed people so much that he was doxxed. Even though he was probably a LARPer, that goes to show how talking too much shit on this board leads to RL consequences. Q is even worse than Anon5, but Q so far is avoiding the heat entirely besides threads like these. Which is even more curious.

You overestimate what it takes to fuck shit up. If Q can keep doing what he's doing, within three months, he'll be known by the entire Trump base, and through the Trump base, he'll be able to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Unless shills specifically discredit him, this won't happen, even if Q is lying.

Meanwhile, in the /cbts/ thread...

you arent reaching anyone. the memes are shit, the videos are shit, all the info you think youre digging is already known.
its directionless, sure you have an end goal but theres nothing happening to get there, you have a good idea but its become a safespace for people who failed at life, its become escapism for them not a campaign

This sounds an awfully like concern trolling to me user....

And if you know anything about how an Insurgency campaign works, Q is operating exactly how Trump operated during his campaign.

BTW. I never actually said I was part of the "Q" brigade. Which is more interesting that you are acting so defensive about the issue.

I'll let you have the last word.

>I'll let you have the last word.

AS BOOMER AS IT GETS.

Q wasn't smart enough to plan this. He was just having some fun being a cheeky cunt of a larper. But by coincidence he happened to post right as all of the boomers came from reddit. They're all new and this is their first larp experience. They bought the bullshit hook line and sinker because they wanted to believe so badly. And now they're learning what the rest of Sup Forums knew ages ago, don't believe a larper.

You are not wrong but you need to work on your messaging. Intelligence services run the US and the alternative conspiracy community has been working the treason overdrive.

But here’s the problems with that...

1. Dig deep enough into anything and anyone, you’ll find connections, especially when talking about governments, big corporations, Royals, commodities, industries and ALL their big global players. You can literally “follow the money” all day, especially if your doing it blindly. Thayer/Nex-Tech Aerospace DIRECTLY connects Pompeo six ways from Sunday to. bin Nayef, to the time of HINDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS over a decade. Does that mean you should chase your dick over it for 3 threads? No. Just know it and move the fuck on.

2. Yes, there are far too many sadly oblivious people in this country, who need a bitch slap of fucking reality. Duh. That said (and for fucks sake please remember that you always need to be realistically honest with yourself, before you should even think about trying to be realistically honest with others), do you REALLY THINK ANYONE in DC who is in it to win it, for the destruction and drain of the swamp and exposure of the TRUTH, is realistically and honestly banking on a few well-played memes, sprawled across the popular yet factually corrupted, deceitfully and intentionally filtered, shadow-banning, traffic throttling social media sites, to redpill and save the normie world, from it’s own obliviously ignorant demise? Come on... you know better. You know that you know better.

3. We know that the power of an aware, focused mass, dedicating their time and concentrated efforts to the researching, sourcing, documenting, sharing, discussing, debating, theorizing, etc. of valuable information is THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL WE HAVE. We know it’s what keeps THEM on their toes and up at night. What concerns me is the justification, validation and blind acceptance everyone is giving to the whole “Q admitted he spreads disinfo and disinfo is good”, or “Q said memes will save the world we need to act now” and “Q said this so it has to be true and because he said this w/ that...”

Post on >>>/meta/
Please get them to react to this Q LARP by changing its name to something able to be word filtered, banning anyone who refers to it by the old name.
T. Anonymous

You seem upset, have a Hummel to calm you down. My friends and I love these!

Threads start up
>It's a larp, it's a larp
Threads keep going
>It's shills, it's psyop, tripfags, namefags
Threads keep going
>It's boomers, get out boomers
What's the next shareblue tactic after the boomer one fails?

If you're a thinking person, you know it's a psyop. So now let's ask why? To lead people on a wild goose chase? To create witnesses for a creation myth to some hoax they're trying to pull? To blackwash Sup Forums? The latter is a bit silly considering how irrelevant a thread is in the scheme of things, but I guess it's a possibility. Just unlikely compared to the other options.

I think good book suggestions, might be more helpful than questions, but he's got people doing things.

Well the threads are great.

Even if Q might be a LARPer the gathered knowledge that everyone is accumulating is beyond incredible.

I don't really see the problem with it.

Well why don't you go back and check the early questions that Q posted.

Then you can see the direct information about Saudi Arabia and Hillary Clinton/Mueller indictments before there were any evidence of it.

Now looking back we can see that Q's questions was pointing towards both these events.

I just read this out loud to my gf. We know it's smelly bullshit and feel bad for our gullible friends relatives that buy that shit. but hey, at least it gives them cheap entertainment...

Folks are studying the esoteric things as though they're legitimate and not just a cover that intelligence agents hide behind time and time again (that's why Kaballah and Hermeticism and all that was invented in the first place, they're a lot less ancient than claimed (see: John Dee, Bacon, the Medicis, etc.)).

That's the thing. In politics, the effectiveness of a person is measured by the opposition he receives. If Q was ineffective, he wouldn't be receiving this opposition.

If it's a psy-op, then t's a psy-op at the Deep state's expense. This is the only reason why I'm interested.

>Q wasn't smart enough to plan this.

There are literally millions of dollars spent on this site to try and capture it, and fail. Q has succeeded in where the Globalists have failed. He's obviously doing something right.

There are different factions of intelligence fighting each other, that's why we see the incomprehensible events we do sometimes.

500 threads of common knowledge and redpills massfed to fucking NORMIES from TWITTER with bunch of laughable disinfo mixed in by a bunch of JIDF operatives who'm anyone could identify if they werent a bunch of fucking larpers. Its a one giant psyop and it has kike written all over it

This thread will create more individuals engaging in Q questions, because people will realize that Q is either legit or merely a LARP starting a storm against Deep state.

Both alternatives are favorable.

Well that's the scenario if Q is actually legit. Most people in this thread are shills or don't have experience dealing with intelligence agencies. The reason why shit is kept under control is because of intelligence agencies who prevent things from reaching a flux point. Which is why Q is so interesting. Because he's hit his 'flux point' and so far no consequences have fallen on him. Which makes me wonder how he is protected exactly? For a 'LARPer' he's well secured.

There's like 3 people in those threads all spamming the same things. That's not capturing this whole site. All of Sup Forums hates those shit threads and the handful of brainlets who spam the same shit in them.

I don't know what exactly you're talking about with this Q. All I know is that all the pizzagate folks are in on it, and Trump tweeted some plus signs? Sounds like a project, buddy.

Can someone give me the gist of what /cbts/ and Q is, I don't really browse 4/pol/ anymore. He seems to be some kind of larper using 4/pol/ as his medium to spread disinfo to boomers?

Con’t. from above

“... and it was asked above this other thing but mentioned 3 things under that one thing, so it’s just gotta be important and mean something”, type of prophetic bullshit going back and forth, that has factually led y’all to INCORRECTLY CONNECT DOTS, which now leads you to believing, confirming THEN SHARING AND SPREADING, a fuck ton of FAKE NEWS, that can and will (if needed) be FACTUALLY discredited. And should it all ever hit the MSM and all those little dots you chased your dicks incorrectly connecting are called out? Guess what you just accomplished? NOTHING. In fact, YOU RUINED YOUR OWN CREDIBILITY on EVERYTHING you’ve ever researched and worked so hard on, by spreading so much disinfo. Don’t you see how this works?!

If you don’t take a step back to sift through with an open mind and fresh perspective to sift through and realize what’s ACTUALLY valid and 100% true or correct, then you’ll just keep leading more rabbits down more of the bullshit holes you’re unknowingly digging and I promise you, THE MSM CAN’T WAIT TO DECIMATE BOARDS AND FORUMS LIKE THIS, citing them all as DANGEROUS fake news creators and disinfo pushers. THEY CAN’T WAIT to be able to use something THIS BIG to publicly call y’all DANGERS TO SOCIETY. They’ll use it to further justify and INCREASE their regulations, monitoring, tracking, etc. on the internet, social media and board sites to SILENCE YOUR MASSES.

They’ll start referring to it and normalizing the term as “SOCIAL TERROR”! Don’t believe me?! It’s been played with and pushed around 3 major networks and 2 publications!!

They’ll label you “crazy”, “dangerous”, “socially threatening”, “Internet-terror provoking”, “conspiracy theorist terror outlets” and they’ll have all the justification they’ll need after y’all ran around for almost 2 FUCKING MONTHS, telling everyone shit like Q is the President, he’s posting from AF1 on Sup Forums...

Q is Real. Boomers are welcome. Death to the NWO

>Q is Real. Boomers are welcome. Death to the NWO

Saged

If Q is a LARP, doxx him. fucking do it. i would love nothing more than a hoax to be unveiled. anyone reading this, i challenge you to find out who Q really is and expose them

Q is the guy in Mallrats selling the Magic Eye posters. CBTS threads are the fat stupid guy in that movie who can't see what the image is. Everyone else on Sup Forums are the normal people who instantly see that it's just a sailboat and walk way.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_f8ayQQx4I

Go ready their summaries of events in the CBTS thread

Is "boomer" the new "Reddit"? Did the AI spit that one out as the hot new term that provokes negative reactions?

Are you Megaanon? If you are, and this is the case, understand that the media is like the Episcopal Church. A shrinking denomination of truer and truer believers. There are far easier ways of shutting this website than this convoluted scheme of trying to create mass panic against Sup Forums. For instance, just shut the down site down. The government could if it wanted to, with a false flag, so trying to go through all these 'extra steps' of shutting down the site is pointless.

If Q is a disinformation campaign designed to confuse people and send them on wild goose chases, it's an awfully under-optimized goose chase. It's far better to send the people after other groups than necessarily the Deep State itself.

Also. Sup Forums has no credibility, it isn't an organization. You have no understanding how an insurgency campaign works, and if what you say is true, then none of what you say actually will effect the outcomes of what happens. Just because your opponent commits to a strategy, doesn't mean its his best strategy.

... we’re going to have 10 days of fucking lights out darkness in November, EMP’s are gonna go off, North Korea nuking is is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, etc. I mean, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS ON THIS?! Do you not think like just for a second, justvtgink for one second, that some people with VERY BAD FUCKING INTENTIONS, pulling some PRETTY BIG STRINGS, with a few really good, accessible and believable tricks up their sleeves to keep y’all hungry, baited and satisfied to continue on, COULD POSSIBLY BE AT PLAY HERE?!!

I repeat, NO “Q” after 10/31 is legitimate. This is getting more out of hand than you actually realize and not just for y’all... it would include EVERY site like this and similar. You have got to get a rational grip and USE THE SAME awareness and ability you had to see outside the box on everything else, to realistically and seriously consider whatvImnsaying. TURN OFF YOUR BLINDERS!!!! LOOK ALIVE!!!

This is one of the retards making Q vids on jewtube. My money is traceybeanz.

>repeat, NO “Q” after 10/31 is legitimate

Well. If that's the case, then Q is particularly a dumbass for letting this situation get out of control.

Everyone that doubts the threads consider the facts of the indictments.

Picture related, old one tho there are now 1800+ indictments in the Mueller investigation

Traceybeanz doesn't know much.

She mainly does summaries on the surface level.

>consider that Q looked up info Sup Forums was also able to look up and verify

>this is the reason Sup Forums has been shit recently

Oh I get that, I've spent some time in /cbts/ and it's like I'm on some kind of geocities conspiracy website. But I mean where did this come from? How are all of these old idiots finding Sup Forums?

This is why nobody cares you faggot

The difference between those folks and myself is that I know Trump's business dealings in the past to be spook-filled, I know his genealogy to be filled with jews that he LIES about, I know the attention he received was uncommon for a true renegade, and I know he's fucking sucking Israel's dick 24/7. So with that in mind, should there be a mass arrest of pedos, I wouldn't believe it for a second, because I already know my government has a history of "putting people in jail" only for them to not spend a day there. Hell, my government also blackwashes itself many-a times in order to convince the general public it deserves their support. With this in mind, again, I'm hesitant to listen to anyone who doesn't admit Trump is a deep state agent working for the same families that killed Americans on 9/11, enslaves us through interest banking, etc. etc. Dupes.

what is this indecent gesture

They're being sent here by some e-celeb named Tracy Beanz, as well as Twitter LARPers like Victory of the Light.

They found this place on Reddit's T_D board. They started on Twitter with Trump and just followed the rabbit hole back to here.

Well, isn't it highly suspucious then?

I mean the yearly average of indictments is around 200-400.

In less than a month we have 1800+ indictments.

Wtf?

Holy cancer...

I am and to your points, the goal to PROVE boards like this ARE NOT ONLY DISCREDITED but are SOCIALLY DANGEROUS IS THE FUCKING POINT FOR “THEM”.

They are actively going to USE the last two years AGAINST YOU, citing everything from Pizzagate, to racism, sexism and literal fucking TERRORISM, like y’all HELPED THEM PROVE when you tried to take credit for that Texas Church shooter 3 weeks ago, by implying all over social media that he posted HERE first, for fucks sake. They’re going to turn YOUR WORDS, POSTS AND THREAD TOPICS INTO NOTHING MORE THAN THE GUNS THEY BLAME FOR MASS SHOOTINGS!!! You’re going to watch them start to narrate this shit into Social Terror and they’ll consider places like this national threats to security and they all benefit from it. Facebook gets to do whatever the fuck they want. Twitter is doing whatever they want. Google gets to do whatever it wants, they get to use all your rational logic against you and they didn’t have to assassinate anyone to do it. YOU DID IT. They’ll get to make Trump look like a cult leader who everyone thinks LARP’s on boards like this. Why do you think they play up his tweets as crazy and unpresidential so much.

These Q threads filled with a healthy mix of reality and bullshit, are hurting more than helping. It could literally make or break the actual gutting of the FBI, CIA and then FED. Our great great great great great grandkids will STILL be paying off our social slave debts to the Rothschilds and China.

It's all over the place though, it's not a thread about any one thing

>What did q mean by this?
>Last Vegas Saudi riyals
>This tripfag is fake/bot
>This bread is real/fake
>Some shit about a politician
>Q LARPer talking gibberish

The litteraly search q in the catalogue and that's it, the don't concern themselves with any other parts of/pol/, they just use up the limited thread space, 500 threads of usless garbage. I'm sick of having to hide them every time I refresh the catalogue.

I think everyone should get as many boomer memes as possible and just flood them out, but the thread on /qa/ suggests that they are mostly bots.

Also I think the m*ds are in some way complicit.

this is glorious

Eugh so what does this Q guy talk about, is he just spreading basic Boomer conspiracy type stuff?

Worse, he literally doesn't talk about anything. He posts a series of inane, cryptic questions and then the cbts boomers think it's some kind of secret puzzle message from Trump himself. So they spend hours trying to find meaning in nothing. Like he'll post a pic of a key with random digits on it and a question about alice in wonderland. The boomers make up the meaning on their own and then fight about whose meaning is right.

Yeah man, my thoughts exactly. It's almost like they want us to think it's bait rather than just poor copypasta shilling. Or is there only like 10 Sup Forumsacks and tons of A.l. kikes, and they're all just keeping us busy in a dark corner of the internet?

Is this real? We really need /mlpol/ back.

To be honest, the easiest explanation is that someone is leading these folks on just because it's fucking funny. I mean, at the end of the day, what is this if not hilarious?

It's real. They even have boomer Youtube channels to help their fellow boomers come to Sup Forums and learn the memes.

>Insurgency campaign works
Go read one of the threads and then reread what you wrote then kys.

This is fucking hilarious. They honestly think they're in some inner circle solving global crimes like scoob and the gang.
T. Red Herring

Those faggots are on thread 501.
Im concerned they should get some sleep.

I guess you'll just have to call me skeptical. If what you say is true, and the goal is to 'discredit' Sup Forums, then thank goodness that's the worst the opposition is capable of. And if the plan is to 'shut down' Sup Forums through this way, then we know that the regime isn't smart enough to actually win the war. Shutting down Sup Forums should've been be done when Moot was selling the site, and NEEDED to be done when Trump secured the nomination. This whole scheme that you have going on, if it's actually the case, just reeks of over-engineering.

>"We'll take over through a Fake Larper."
>"We'll have people buy into the bullshit and peddle the nonsense throughout the internet."
>"Then, after being discredited (even though Sup Forums is already discredited,) we'll call Sup Forums Social Terror, and then the people will be so riled up about this Social Terror, they'll scream for blood."
>"Then, we'll have the casus belli necessary to shutdown the site."
>"Because the masses believed that Trump shouldn't have the nuclear codes, right?"

Listen Megaanon, you are a sharp person. We both know that the US is going to collapse from sovereign debt troubles far before it ever manages to fix itself. The regime, even if they manage to take power again, we'll inherit a corpse of an empire. It'll be so exhausted, so decrepit, that the smart Globalists will have already moved onto China as their next host.

I get tired of people overestimating what the powers-at-be are capable of. There only real power is there ability to create 'suicides,' without which, they wouldn't even rule Texas. Remove the ability to commit 'suicides' and this regime is gone within two years.

There are two.

You're next Q video is past due tracybeanz. Go pander to the boomers. Also, show tits

This thread has finally convinced me that this site is actually fucked. People have gone to those threads and actually BELIEVE that larping prick.

Two options

Option 1
>high level insider
>have dangerous knowledge
>dump info to as many different sites/places as possible
>limit my window of exposure
>retreat to safety and anonymity

Option 2
>high level insider
>have dangerous knowledge
>visit the same website for a month
>have a trip/name
>don't actually disclose anything
>maximize exposure

Which would you pick?

rather than going point to point with all this ill reiterate what ive already said, in the beginning there may well have been some real info leaked as a warning, as nobody really know what was going to happen on november 4th. martial law, arrests and violence were all on the table, the date came and went.
my problem with CBTS as it exists now as is that the people in there are lonely, delusional and are treating it like a social club. many of whom are using it to legitimise decades of being miserable by looking for answers in the unquantifiable like astral projection and angels, as "digging" closer to home may well uncover some harsh truths.
my only goal here is to agitate, im not a paid shill or a troll, i dont even click on those threads more than once every couple of hours and have posted twice since yesterday. agitation and inciting emotion beyond internet point scoring is important to helping people make progress, right now CBTS is in a feedback loop thats going to eventually drag people into mental breakdowns if their ridiculous expectations arent met, its painful to watch and this could last for years if they are not careful.

there is the potential for good to come from it, id love to see it but i dont hold out much hope

I can’t speak to Q’s authenticity but the threads read as schizophrenia gone wild and I can’t make heads or tails of anything. I’m not trying to be an ass, it’s just indecipherable at this point. Maybe it would all make more since if I would’ve kept up with it from the get go.

They're all hung up on whether or not they'll get "q-clearance"

It's some kind of weird psy op. I've never seen anything this strange on Sup Forums

Q could be real and wanted to tap into Sup Forums autism, instead somehow an entire group of people who have never been here before moved in and took on the Q larp.
Now there is a perpetual trainwreck with a lap counter. Until something changes I am just going to check in there once and a while to Shit post and troll.

Don't post, just hide them and let the nutters wallow in their own madness.

It really doesn't make sense now and never really did. At this point it's three or four hardcore schizos arguing with each and bots and mixing their crazy together with bot algorithms. It's total madness. And not even entertaining madness. It's like reading timecube.

If I had a business (country) and a person wants a job at my business (refugee coming to my country). They have to integrate into the system I have here at the business. They have to follow the rules I have set for the business and its employees. If not, they get fired. I did not come to them and ask them to work, they came to me.

That is one of the most cucked thing I have ever heard in my life.