Every single problem the world is facing today is solely to blame on the white race. This is not hyperbole...

Every single problem the world is facing today is solely to blame on the white race. This is not hyperbole. This is not a political statement. This is an absolute, undeniable fact. All of the evils and horrors on Earth are the clear and direct results of actions by white people.

>There would be no Islamic terrorism if white people did not imperialize the Middle East for centuries
>There would be no antisemitism if whites did not cast the Jews out of Judea and subject them to horrible mistreatments
>There would be no climate change if whites would have converted to clean industry when they had the chance
>There would be no communist China if whites did not subjugate the Chinese to opium abuse and economic exploitation
>There would be no communist Vietnam if whites did not colonize it
>There would be no racial tension in America if whites did not colonize it, enslave Africans en masse, and genocide the natives
>There would be no impoverished, war-torn Africa if whites did not colonize it
>There would be no World Wars without white people
>There would be no Holocaust without white people
>There would be no nukes without white people
>There would be no fascism, no capitalism, and no communism without white people

We, as white people, have created this world you all hate and complain about so much. We are responsible for this. Learn from it, grow the fuck up, and try to help fix this mess our racist ancestors gave us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people"

Mein Kampf - Adolf Hilter

Then kill yourself.

FUCK OFF MUSLIMS PILLAGED EUROPEAN COSTAL CITIES FOR NEARLY A THOUSAND YEARS BEFORE INVOKING WHITE RAGE. KILL YOUR SELF

(((My fellow white people)))

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

So you're saying is there'd be no history if not for us whites?

Every single one of those points is demonstrably incorrect. But then you know that didn't you sholomo?

>We, as (((white people)))

You are so shit at your job. Don't be so fucking obvious next time.

>There would be no Islamic terrorism if white people did not imperialize the Middle East for centuries. stopped reading there

there'd be no islamic terrorism if there were no muslims lol

Oy Vey Goyim whitey's the devil.

>White people are bad
Honestly, you're just a retarded nigger. This post must be bait. If you happen to be white and you think that the white ppl are to blame for everything, then fucking kill yourself and make the world a better place, for all of us.
>nukes are bad
Nukes are not bad, nigger. They're the reason we have Hondas, Sony, and Anime.
>no racial tension without white people
Racial tension is a scam created by the niggers to get more nigger-hand-outs from the American government
>antisemitism
The jews are mostly white, you know that right?
>communist vietnam, China
Fucking educate yourself on the veitnam war. China had nothing even to do with white people. OP has severe mental retardation
>climate change because of white
The niggers would have probably made it worse. They are fucking retarded and probably would still be using the same chemicals to this day, which has been outlawed by the whites, making it worse by the minute because they are fucking stupid and OP knows it.
>Africa is poor because of the whites
Seriously? After we left they had the chance to start their own governments grow as countries but they didn't because they're niggers. Look at India, they've been doing fine since the Brits left...
>islam is bad bc the white
Just fucking kys OP jesus christ.

He's part of the 44%

t. proud 56er

Fuck the white man's burden
Ethnoisolationism NOW

>It's the White's! Disregard the Jews!

>I am the direct cause of all of those problems
No, fuck you
The only things that I have done are eat, sleep, shit, watch and read hentai, repeat

>There would be no Islamic terrorism if white people did not imperialize the Middle East for centuries
Sandniggers forced the white hand upon themselves
>There would be no antisemitism if whites did not cast the Jews out of Judea and subject them to horrible mistreatments
The origin of antisemitism was due to two things; Jews would only worship one God, and Jews ruined economies (selfish merchants)
>There would be no climate change if whites would have converted to clean industry when they had the chance
This would destroy the livelihoods and economies of many countries
>There would be no communist China if whites did not subjugate the Chinese to opium abuse and economic exploitation
True
>There would be no communist Vietnam if whites did not colonize it
Also true
>There would be no racial tension in America if whites did not colonize it, enslave Africans en masse, and genocide the natives
Right of conquest, JEWISH slave ships (don't forget nignogs also sold each other into slavery), and stop looking at the myth of the noble Indian. They were savages who scalped many.
>There would be no impoverished, war-torn Africa if whites did not colonize it
Nignog civilization was already behind the times. The tribes also hated each other. Tribal warfare would still happen. The nignogs don't know how to use their continent rich of natural resources. They are pretty dumb (generally speaking)
>There would be no World Wars without white people
There is no saying it might have also happened had white people not existed
>There would be no Holocaust without white people
It didn't happen, so good job fag
>There would be no nukes without white people
Chinks are pretty smart; they might be able to do it
>There would be no fascism, no capitalism, and no communism without white people
Capitalism and fascism are good; communism sounds good in theory.
2/11 fuck off kike
And by the way, the most destructive philosophy (see pic related) was made by sandniggers.

Muslims attacked Europeans first, you failed right at the beginning.

>We, as white people, have created this world you all hate and complain about so much.

I neither hate nor complain about this world. I live a pretty good lifestyle (without relying on riches) and get along with damn near everyone.

The only problem I have is with niggers of ALL colors, and even then, I don't outright hate them.

if you are trying to force some 'White Guilt' on the world, how about showing us the way and neck yourself.

OP works for Buzzfeed, and is gonna write an article about this tomorrow morning.

so youre telling me that the entire world would essentially be in the stone age without white people

Oh, for fuck's sake, one post by OP (the raging faggot).

*sprinkles some herb upon this failed abortion

nigger. disgusting behaviour. you shame your ancestors. kys slowly

One instance versus the numerous acts of the white rats. Clearly a dumbass.

Disprove them ausse.

1. The ottomans ruled the levant and so did other islamic countries up until 1919 or 1921 depending on how you look at it. European colonies were only owned for about 20 years.
2. What we consider whites today were not the only people to expel and subjugate jews
3. Other areas and races are also responsible for global warming, hence why it is called global in the first place.
4. Communist China was not founded nor lead by a white person, but by chinese peasants who wanted more "Workers rights"
5. Communism would probably still spread to indochina. Colonization had nothing to do directly with it.
6. America wouldn't exist period in that case, and none of us would be typing this
7. Africa was always tribal, and less developed and governized that the western and eastern civilizations. Also, if you think all african countries are impoverished and war-torn, you are mistaken, as there are some former colonies that are doing ok.
8. Think what you want buddy, but the 1st one wasn't caused based by race. Also, even if white people didn't exist, there would still probably be another conflict on that scale. In regards to the second one, same applies.
9. Similar genocides, although maybe not on the same extent, were also commited by non-whites
10. Discovery of nuclear technology was inevitable, so race had nothing to do with its creation, despite mainly whites working on it. If african americans were a huge help and part of constructing and designing rockets, I'm Pretty sure we would still have nukes.
11. The framework and mental thoughts for these ideologies and social structures have been around before what we consider to be modern day whites

Nigga I didn’t blow those places up. I didn’t holocaust you and in fact my grand dad fought to free Jews. And this is how you want to thank us? Tell us we have no culture and we are going to be replaced? No fuck you.

your an idiot i dont even want to spend the time debunking your shit claims.
calling b8

You spelled Jews wrong

kys