This is the guy fucking Malia Obama

She's been bonged! He's a fucking Brit!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108039/Malia-Obama-s-new-squeeze-UK-Harvard-student.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3hNVDVXTOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLEACHED

Mods

Huge forehead soyboy

how is this news. this is retarded.

Slow news days here are the worst. This place is only good when there's habbenings

She's been colonized. How is that not newsworthy?

>Farquharson
HAGGISSED

KEK'D!

>Farquharson

Found the nigger

Ginger nut hair stuck in between Malia's teeth confirmed.

Damn, Colonized indeed.

"Ginger nut" sounds like a pretty good froyo flavor.

He's quite handsome. Obviously tall. This makes me very sad, but it would be downright depressing if I were young.
The mother in me says "Couldn't he find a nice Anglo girl?" We know he could have. Now, he's dirty.

LIMED!

drillers get the rope too

Another inbred aristocrat. Only the British have such ridiculous names. Same name as that little shortarse from Shrek

BLEACHED!!

"Limey bonger mate?"
"Mup da po dum bix nood muh mams dick nigga"

What a lovely couple.

Get this trending on Twitter. Black boiis going to off themselves. How can they compete?

t. ljuta anonka

the "ALL YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE BROWN" applies to blacks too

if everyone is brown then there wont be any black people left

For black women, South American and Asian women their dream is a rich white guy. Its literally the jackpot for them.

For some reason platinum blonde psychos always go for black guys that beat them up and leave them fat with 3 kids

The funny part is that the Obama line went from bleached, to blacked, and back to bleached. What's the legacy left behind here? "Yeah we had that one black guy in the family, what was his name, Oberna? Obuna? The guy before Trump".

>wearing bracelets

Even better. She not only got bonged, but she got bonged by a soyboy. The absolute state of the Obama's right now.

>bongs

>racemixing

every fucking time

>british women

What is it about black women completely falling apart at the sight of the our limey bong dongs? I would say British women are the problem, but this guy could always get with a blonde american girl of Swedish ancestry, but before he even stepped of the plane, Malia was laying on the landing strip squelching her slatch, soaking the tarmac, raising sea levels, etc

lucky. he should film himself slamming her from behind for

The redcoats are cumming!

Malia is probably +30% white so her children can be pretty white too

How does one style their hair like that? Paste? Gel? Specific recommendations welcomed

>numale nigel goes after ape looking negress
A tale as old as time

Apparently you'll need to get neck deep inside of Obama's other daughter.

Corrected: DISGUSTING "black women, South American and Asian women"

Historically, they've found in studies that once a person hits about 26-23% White they begin to consider themselves such, and by the time they're 1/8th White they're largely accepted as such by society at large. That's actually why about 12% of the White population of South Carolina is 1-5% Black; by the time slavery ended, you were increasingly getting "Blacks" with blonde hair and blue eyes, and after the war they basically just got absorbed into White society. Prior to the Civil War, "High Yellow" Slavery was actually a pretty big debate within the South, with most places usually legally ruling them White and getting them released if they're Masters didn't (They often did, especially the ones that were their kids). The few times such didn't happen, and there was some cases in along the Mississippi, they were great scandals.

Pic related.

This.
Big British Choppa strikes again.
She'll go and tell her friends, and before long, you'll ALL be Anglo'd!

maybe this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=F3hNVDVXTOY

bed head wax

t.degenerik

She must like Neanderthals with rhesus monkey blood and k9 and horse hair that's dead and thin. She must like pink dick. She must like for her man to smell like the puppy he is when he get wet. She like rubbing SPF 2million on him before he go out in the sun come on guys don't judge her love for this dissolving sub-human come on now that's not right. She took him all the way for the causcus mountains and let him and his family destroy the world from top to bottom. This is love right here. She like dead Asians. That's what Caucasian means. She wants her man pale skinned with melanoma and a calcified pineal gland that believe he is superior because Europeans created Jesus and told him that he come from a pale skinned blonde recessive blue eye Caucasoid that look like a fag and like little girls and like to murder people throughout his bible. She like her man to look at her as if she's nothing and he's everything while her skin is beautiful her eyes are not recessive and she the original blood type and rh has monkey and dog blood type. This is love. She let him steal her land. Now him and his Caucasian people have stole all our land and think America is home to them. You can be a native to America Mr and Mrs White People and anybody else that ain't us. You can be born here which makes you natives but you're not from here you're not aboriginal copper colored Americans with kinky hair and penny colored skin that absorbs the sun. Let her love her dog ape man in peace. Praise pale skinned melanoma Caucasian imaginary Jesus aka Caesar Borje or whatever that fag name is. Bitch.

Looks promising, thanks

white is right

BBC STRIKES AGAIN!

Confirmed Bong. Can tell by the teeth.

Haven't you heard? It's all the rage here.

i use it myself, best way to sculpt your hair imo

sauce?

Honestly, well done brits

Black pussy reminds me of heating taco shells in the oven and leaving them in too long
Black pussy = burnt tacos

sauce?

Diamond kitty, top latina ass m8. She's mainly does white guys so even better

See

brylcream

pomade

thanks, saving to my database. lol

>She's been bonged! He's a fucking Brit!
Of course she'd be sleeping with a Muzzie.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

THE BRITS WERE GONNA TROLL ME

How do you call a British Chad? Nigel?

Because she didn't choose a nigger. She could choose anybody, and she chose white privilege.

Will there kids be quadroons?

"Farquharson might have some explaining to do if he ends up meeting Obama, seeing that the UK transplant follows President Trump on Twitter, but not Malia's father Barack Obama."

Trumpfan and a Brit. Barrys nightmare.

talk about a fuckin whitepill

Noted

I have similar hair. I use a pomade through it then a hard wax glazed over it. Don't use too much or it'll be a nightmare to wash out.

>Anglo'd

lol, for some reason, this lacks the intimidating tone of BLACKED. it sounds like you guys barely believe yourselves.

>pic related: britain's most sexually prolific man

You can thank Churchill for that.

Good luck killing 6'4 Chads, manlet.

OC

shoot yourself my good man

Found KSI

Obama's Grandfather was tortured by the British as a Mau Mau fighter in Kenya.

Now his daughter is being BONGED.

Sad times.

Not surprising really. Obama's Father was well known for appropriating an English accent and aristocratic mannerisms. Anglophilia runs deep in that family.

>Implying Anglo's are white

This board is aids. Presuming that 99% of the morons that frequent it are capable of creating/'engaging in actual discussion highlights how new you are.

Makes sense they're basically indians who don't get to have sex

obligatory pic

Is Bong Dong a thing? I'm of British/Irish descent and I've got a pretty girthy member, is it a secret power that only Anglos have?

quadroons are 1/4 black, her kids will be like 1/5 because her grandmother (obama's mother) is white.
but guess what, she's not having a child with a white male. she's already getting flak for kissing a white guy so she's probably marrying a black one, or they will make her do so.

an example

why is one hand so much bigger than the other?