I told you faggots the city doesn't really fucking retract

Here's proof. Kaji is sitting in front of the city in both states.

but we see the city retracting during emergency

Do you realize that's fucking water, right?

I've made this thread at least ten times, and you're the first person to say that.

But seriously, something is going on with this city. Look at this.

No man, Kaji's reflected in glass.

>this thread again

Man, Kaji is reflected in the glass, looking at the city at the other side of the lake. The upside-down buildings are just a reflection.

Wait, are there BDs of Eva out?

yeah, I think my caps are mostly from those.

Centuries ago, man.

Also, Honneamise girl was dumb as fuck.

Well, there's no proof that city is tokyo three. He could be looking at any city.

>Honneamise girl was dumb as fuck.
No shit, so was the kid.

The picture is growing clearer in my head every day. Parts of the city do not retract. That explains one mystery.

What the fuck kinda player is that? And why are you taking screenshots with Print Screen instead of using a decent player that has a screenshot option?

default windows one

too lazy to right click and open with vlc

There are too many things wrong with that post, jesus.
>default windows player
>too lazy to use VLC
>VLC
What are file associations, user? Fucking use them.

so the building vital to the city's defence that contain things like gun loaders and launchpads are retractable, but why do the building flip? Why are the offices in the retracted buildings in use at all.

In one episode, cranes are atop the buildings as they retract. They would just fall if put upside down.

You're an idiot.

>but why do the buildings flip
But they don't? Sasuga, guy who's too lazy to use a proper player.

The kid was aimless, no completely braindead as her.

did you look at the picture?

those are upside down buildings.

Idiot.

You see the city reset from battle mode at the end of episode 2. All of the non-combat structures in the central block retract into the ground.

That floor is being projected from a camera feed. Nerv's conference room and Gendo's office have green screens and panel displays that we see turned off at points.

not this room. Misato comes back to it later and it's still all glass and shit. It's not Gendo's office.

But they are not? The lowest parts of the the buildings when they're retracted are the LOWEST PARTS when they're not retracted.

Why does it even matter? Sure, Eva is full of visual storytelling and incredible details, but why is the city (not) retracting so important?

Every day until we like it