Touken Ranbu Hanamaru - 10

Stream in 30 min, get in here.

Very excited for Rai family shenanigans

Best fox

>two best boys in one picture.jpg

Stupid sexy Yagen

Do we see him undress?

No.

Then that's not what you can stupid sexy.

Way to go getting my hopes up.

キタ━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━ !!!!!

I want to feel his thighs around me.

Anyone else felt this episode had a better pacing than the previous ones?

I know he's going to mostly be used for muh Shinsengumi but I really want some Kotetsu bro action next ep.

He's a child, a child!!

No one is taking what he said literally, for fucks sake he's even blushing.

Besides, he's a child where it counts.

RIP Mutsu

My two favourite swords doing something suggestive, this was the highlight for me.

I want to marry Ichi-nii!

He looks old enough, besides he's a sword, not a child. He's hundred years old.

How? He looks no older than the other older looking Toushirous.

Yeah but his body is of a child.

>2016
>not being a shotacon

I never said I wasn't.

It's out.

Can we get foreign swords?

I thought swords couldn't get sick.

Who knows. But if we do, it won't be any time soon if the dev team decides to give us some other kiwames first.

The beauty of this man goes beyond the conceivable.

Are we even getting more kiwames?
Seems like it's just for the initial tantous and they finished those with Yagen in October.

There's space in the library for every sword to have one. Plus if they keep upping the difficulty on later maps, it'd make sense to have more.

Wait, Nagasone? I thought they'd show him in episode 11 to end the show with Shinsengumi in the last episode.

My man!

>keep upping the difficulty
But I can't even clear 7-2.

>But I can't even clear 7-2.

>not wanting a 2 episode Shinsengumi arc

You clear any map if you're level 60 toku?

I'm still in 1-2.

Can't*

Really? I did notice that, in that case there's a lot of content waiting.

ED 9 reminded me of how shitty Kiwame Imanotsurugi was.
Kiwame a shit, I wish they would stop making them.

I'd say Imanotsurugi got the worst one. Makes me fucking depressed and angry that they decided to do that, and he's currently my only tantou that I haven't made kiwame. The others are alright though, I love Gokotai's.

But he wasn't in Kiwame?

I never liked him anyway so I couldn't care less.

>talking about things you don't know shit of
Just stop.

Everyone was extra pretty this episode, Tsurumaru wasn't looking akward because of his lashes.

>2 episode arc where they go through every stage of world 6
>make jokes about 6-1 hell and high speed yari
I can only dream.

Yeah but all those Yoshitsune references reminded me of how they completely destroyed them in his kiwame.

I refuse to kiwame him too. Overall I avoid most since I don't really like those changes.

MUH.

Shit is this Yasusada? I hope it is, I'd love a new ED with the Shinsengumi.

Wait what changes are we talking about here?
Do the guys' personalities change after kiwame? I thought it was just their clothes, artwork and stats.

Are they going to have tanuki soup?

In Imanotsurugi's Kiwame he realized that he actually never existed, so all that stuff with Yoshitsune never happened. As a result he makes a personality shift and completely stops caring about Yoshitsune, also becomes attached to you in a weird way that isn't his usual genki self.

Some don't change too much. Apparently Sayo's also got worse but I don't want to see it.

redhead shota a cute

That's weird but isn't it just a theory that he and Iwatooshi never existed?
Not really a fact as far as I can tell.

Because Sayo's kiwame contradicts his latest recollections, he's way more hateful than before.

>That's weird but isn't it just a theory that he and Iwatooshi never existed?
It was until the devs decided to make it canon. The ambiguity was pretty interesting before but the fact that they straight up say "Yeah, these swords never existed lol" kinda ruins everything. Imanotsurugi basically gets mindbroken into loving the saniwa.

This is unintentionally funny imo.
I never liked him but this feels so tragic at the same time.

Show needs more shirtless Yasu.

Just kill me senpai. Why would you destroy your development like that.
Does he at least care more about the saniwa? That seems to be Kiwame's endgame.

I could forgive it if it was nicely done like Midare's, but making Tsurugi completely forget about Yoshitsune when his feelings for him are the very reason why he even came into existence is fucking stupid.

He's way more loyal to the saniwa but at the cost of being 1000% edgier, Kiwame is basically mind breaking the swords into being your sluts.

>Does he at least care more about the saniwa?
In his letters he states that his sword's true purpose is revenge, so he wants to draw out every feeling of resentment that resides within him to make himself useful for the saniwa's sake. He does care about the saniwa a lot, but his motivations are pretty misguided and he doesn't show any affection.

I want to thank Douga Kobo for all these Yasusada collarbones.

>You will never be penetrated by Yagen.

>Aizen is not even surprised

I was thinking of Mucchan's lack of screentime lately, glad that he will(?) get more since they introduced Nagasone just now. Also, nice mere Sanjou interactions. I wonder if the usual user who translates next episode's summary will be here.

Definitely. Could've been because they added another scriptwriter instead of just using Pierre like usual.

New user on a rant- Yagen is like textbook wakashuu. For his looks and manly personality and the whole concept of not "living" past the sengoku era he's so fair game for lewds moreso than the rest of the tantou. He's not as popular for R18 as the top swords like Mika, Tsuru, Ichigo, etc. but honestly I didn't see any other tantou with their own labeled shelf space for dojinshi in stores. He also has a ton of pairing anthologies (two with Ichigo, one with Midare, also Hasebe, Mitsutada- two, and general non R18 anthologies)

His appeal is really obvious, I can't understand when someone says he's a boring shota or not meant for lewds.

>lack of
Not counting Kashuu he's been the starter with the most screentime. I'm pretty happy with the amount he's got.

Benten please go.

What's up with some insanely beautiful frames this episode?

This episode had the most popular swords in one screen. You have to feed the audience with some service.

Oh boy.

>ywn comfort Yasu after he wakes up from a nightmare.

They decided to git gud and brought in a good key animator for part B.
First time Tsurumaru's ever looked this good. I just wish I knew who it was.

I'm going to have an illicit relationship with Yagen.

>Hotarumaru hardly got any focus
>will probably never appear again except for one or two minor scenes
>will most likely not appear in the ufo anime at all
It hurts.

>First time Tsurumaru's ever looked this good.
Totally agreed. I wanted to compare this with last week episode key animators to see if I could get an idea who it was, but
>17 key animators + a few more from another studio.

Also, just noticed now, but Music is by Kenji Kawai. I thought he was supposed to be really good, but the BGM is one of the things that I feel lacks more than anything.

Disgusting.

Even genderbending can't fix that design.

I don't see a single KAKAKA in this image. Disgusting.

I'm so upset over the music.
After hearing what they had in the teasers I thought it was going to have that really great mix of traditional instruments with a modern beat, but they didn't use anything like that in the actual show.
I've never felt so betrayed. It was so good and I'll never get to hear a full version of those songs.

I guess the current OST isn't bad and fits the show, but there isn't anything about it that stood out for me.

Hnnnggg

I want to protect Aizen's smile.

This is my fetish.

Why does everyone want to abuse poor Manba?

Imanotsurugi has the best smile.

Made to be bullied.

That's a funny way to spell Kashuu.

Oh god, Yagen is so sexual. I want to commit a crime.

Could he be into ss like his brother?

Does anyone else pet Kashuu on the forehead every time they see this picture?