Year of brook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htF1kxwdez4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=htF1kxwdez4

how did the dub do, do you think?

>Pudding-chan
>chan

zoro is the embodiment of willpower and relentless training to reach his goal of becoming the strongest swordsman
but if his parents are from wano or have some kind of special bushido bloodline he's just another random guy and it is expected of him to be good with swords

rub a dub dub thanks for the grub

I’m sure what I say is already said by someone else, but I’ll throw it out there anyways. This post, of course, concerns Nami’s expression at Pudding’s news of Sanji’s proposal to her.
Initially, when I read other people’s views on her expression, I thought to myself, Yeah, Nami could be extremely upset at the news more so than Luffy. But it’s really how to tell because of the way Oda draws them. (Emotions is mostly show by the eyes.)
The way Oda’s draws male eyes is simpler compare to female eyes. It could be because Nami’s eyes are more detailed that she comes across looking more shocked than Luffy. For all I know, they could be equally shocked.
Anyways, I didn’t put too much emphasis on it until certain people made a huge fuss about it. I decided look at the chapter again and noticed that Oda actually drew their expressions side by side three times, one page after another.
The first one is when they see Pudding. Nami is clearly surprised while Luffy looks angry.
The second one is the news of Sanji’s proposal. Both are shocked. Truthfully, I think Oda could have draw Nami’s expression from the first set and it would have fit fine with Luffy’s second expression. Instead he went with a more drastic look for her.
The last one is Pudding’s whisper. Nothing to say except whatever Pudding whispered to them horrified them.
One more thing to add. Notice how Nami is in the exact center of the page, also notice how her panel is the only panel without a dialog bubble blocking any part of her face. She doesn’t say anything and her expression is very prominent here. She even holds that expression to the last panel of the page, unlike Luffy who goes back to being angry. Nami is very shocked and Oda wants you to absolutely see that.

I never liked Brook. Really. In fact, for me the crew stops with Chopper's entrance.

you mean Bropper

For it stops with Zoro desu the only true Nakama

Reunion when?

This isnt even a thing.

SaNa never

Pudding will be nakama soon.

Pudding will die soon.

thanks user for editing the pic and removing her mustache

>mustache
What.

1) Sanji is a cuck
2) Oda is a hack
3) Nothing happens: the chapter

Fuck, thanks for spoiling the rest of the thread, asshole.

good job

Eh, I can't unhear Brooks amazing Japanese VA. It's nice for those that only watch dubs I guess. I'm sticking with the original.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK!

No, you're a fucking retard. Zoro HAD to train to be strong. He is literally the only Strawhat that continuously trains. Luffy and Sanji trained as kids and as they grew up. But after they became adults, they just got stronger and stronger through fights. Zoro, on the other hand, had to keep training to keep up. Oda drew that over and over again. Zoro had to train, he had to meditate, he had to keep pushing himself every single day. Him being a descendent of Ryuuma or whatever would have literally no fucking impact. Itwouldn't magically make all his existing training disappear. You wouldn't suddenly say "oh, Zoro's just strong because of his blood line. I'll just ignore the 20 panels drawn over the course of 20 years of him struggling to remain strong cause I'm fucking stupid".

Fuck off.