Why are some of yall faggots sucking his dick so hard...

why are some of yall faggots sucking his dick so hard? why the fuck would i want shitty companies controlling my internet. retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

verizon.com/home/bundles/fios/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather companies own them and the government stays out of it unless they need to break up big monopolies like we have now. The government controlling the internet would be the biggest disaster ever

Does the net seem neutral to you right now?

Net neutrality is anything but. Shit was passed by Obama. That’s all u need to know.

Do you get your phone service through the government? No, they just regulate the service and companies.

kek

With that said, Title II is the wrong way to implement Net Neutrality and I'm not so sure certain companies shouldn't pay more to host their services, like Netflix.

Why wouldnt I just pay the server host more money if he doesnt generate enough money to keep running? I use A to do B but I pay A so he can pay B but he charges more cause A is also paying C while im not even interested in C? I won't pay for you to keep C running, if you want C to be running while operating on a negative YOU invest money not me. Maybe you will learn your way isn't always the right way.

POO

Styx brought up a good point about this saying the biggest supporters of Net Neutrality are also the ones all for online censorship as well

its neutral in the sense that internet providers cant pick and choose favorites. if i want to go on a website but its purposefully made to be laggy and slow, and theres a similar website that is purposefully made fast, then theres obviously no competition there. the internet doesnt need regulations period. websites make money based off ads or whatever else they got going and internet providers make money off of consumers. this could very well be used as a means of censorship and monopolization.

You have to go back m8, I'm sorry.

how? first of all neutrality means everything is neutral, theres no favoritism between one website or another. if we take that away that could eventually lead to censorship, because some websites will be harder to access than others.

They're shills. Shills come from every angle. They'll tell you:
>muh Leddit
>muh Obama
>muh government control
They know the buttons to press to make the retards and Walmart Americans think it's bad by association.

>Jewgle, Kikebook, and Twatter censor you when they feel like it
>they all want Net Neutrality
Always do opposite of what Jews tell you

>Why the fuck would I want companies controlling internet.

But you want an unelected government bureaucracy controlling the internet?

Under stand free market mate.

Cheaper and better.

>Yes goyi- I mean bros. We need to allow our friends at Comcast to decide which websites you're allowed to go to.

Shitty companies already control your internet.
NN was fine until google and facebook started getting self righteous.

>theres no favoritism between one website or another.
lul

>free market
>in an oligopoly/local monopoly setup
Did you skip day 2 of econ 101?

does this mean cp will be legal now?

Trump tards have ruined Sup Forums and now want the rest of the Internet to burn.

>Jewcast, Jewzion, and Trumpjew
>Support repealing net neutrality
By supporting NN I am doing the opposite of what the Jews say

You do know NN is in effect right now right? All it does if force companies to provide neutral service for everyone

So does Sup Forums, what is your point?

why do shills try so hard to sound like us
do we really have power other than electing trump

Not sucking his dick but I support him
Hiro is a jew and won't waste a second to cash in on the situation once NN dies which means less amerimutts intoxicating MY Sup Forums. I'm all for that, ameriplanet genocide best day of my life if I had to be fair

and thats stupid, because ads are not neutral
in the future 8k videos will come with 8k ads
who should pay for that ads bandwidth? the person delivering the ad, the ISP, or the consumer?

Just going to ignore both Comcast and Verizon are run by Jews? Of course you are you're an ancap larper.

That 8k ad already count towards the customers monthly data limit.
How would repealing NN solve that issue?

Ok since you fucking idiots still don't get it I'll spell it out for you.
NET NEUTRALITY DOES NOTHING.
You say it means companies can't charge you extra for certain sites? They don't need to they charge the site extra dipshit: verizon.com/home/bundles/fios/
Do you all really think that websites like google operate on the commercial high speed package? They get unique deals and shit tailored to their business and the only reason your access is getting slowed down is if THEY don't pay for their own connection. So Removing Net Neutrality does nothing to how ISPS would operate as a business unless they're suicidal. Do you charge the ten year old kid for intentionally selling worse lemonade then his competition? Not unless you've got some other shady shit snuck into that law and you all know it.

>why the fuck would i want shitty companies controlling my internet.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my food.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my phone.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my electricity.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my medicine.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my video games.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my education.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my clothes.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my house.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my car.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my toothpaste.

why the fuck would I want shitty companies controlling my sage.

Okay, tell me what's worse. Goverment keep all internet equal or monopolies having control and fucking you over however they wish?

u sure have a lot of time on ur hands but ya pretty much how i feel. lol