Why did she do this?

Why did she do this?

Because they literally want to FUCK each other's brains out.

Why is KyoAni yuribaiting with two demonstratedly straight girls?

Kumiko never called Reina out on her lack of awareness of personal space, now she thinks it's normal and it's too late for Kumiko to say it isn't

she wants to fuck her friend, platonically of course.

It sells copies. Well, not really. But almost.

This one wasn't about gay, it was just about using uncomfortable proximity. Reina wants to push Kumiko out of her phony public persona, so she did something that would provoke a reaction. Things don't magically become sexual because mouths came within a foot of each other.

To bait retarded yurifags

>Things don't magically become sexual because mouths came within a foot of each other.

Pretty sure that's exactly how things get sexual.

She detected a hint of frustration.

captcha: cristo reina back

They want to be fuckbuddy with no string attached

Only autistic people think it's yuri baiting.

>implying MMA is not yaoibait

If these guys were smiling I would think that they are gay too.

There is one smile out of the six faces there.

I bet her mouth smells.

>you will never be this close to an anime girl

how does it feel?

Reina's mouth? Probably smells of Kumiko's pussy.

If they were doing the same pose as the first pic it would be gay too.

I do it to my bro all the time faggot

>If they were doing the same pose
That's the whole point of the image. That the poses are the same.

Where's the hand and closed eyes? Are you dumb?

You're being stupid on purpose as a joke, right?

No.

It'd be less gay if they were smiling because then it would seem like they're joking.

>Hibike isn't about Kumiko and Reina trying to become the MMA champions
Wasted potential.

Depends on the type of smile.

Just watch Vivid Strike

LESBIANS

>No yuri at all here, just friendly teenage feelings!

how can /het/ BE so fucking deluded? it should be illegal

Apples and Oranges. The left two pictures are of friends, the right pictures are enemies. Your evidence is thrown out for irrelevance.

Next.

The irony is that you don't see you own bias. And that faces being close together in no way proves romantic attraction in any situation.

You can't be a lesbian and want to suck your teacher's dick at the same time

What happens if your enemy is your friend?

The line between friendship and love is vague and gray when it comes to yuri, which is the entire point of the genre as originally constructed. In all girls schools in Japan girls developed strange attractions with each other than had no definition or boundaries as there were no men to sway them either way. That's where yuri came from. That is the context and worldview with which the interactions between Reina and Kumiko and interpreted, regardless of the inclusion of male characters.

You are guilty of the false comparison fallacy using a completely opposite context of enemies that is in no way interpreted by anyone as romantic or sexual in nature. Your argument has been found fallacious and your logic in error.

Next.

Bern and Lambda aren't really enemies they are just masochists

>The line between friendship and love is vague
No, that's just you being literally autistic.
You also don't understand what Class S is. Because it's not "friendship = yuri".

Illusions to illusions, their entire act of being enemies was a charade and they were both predicting a fatal end for Beato as early as episode 4.

You have reduced my argument to friendship = yuri and attempted to beat that one. You are guilty of the strawman fallacy as my argument as previously stated is that "the line between friendship and love is vague and gray when it comes to yuri..." and the behavior as shown by the originally added scenes and deletions of heterosexual scenes add an emphasis of strangely yuri actions.

Next.

Your English is so bad it's ridiculous. Having a conversation with you would to be utterly pointless because you wouldn't understand what people are saying to you anyway. Yuri did not come from all girls schools settings.

The amount of actual delusion and ignorance in your post is kind of impressive, in a bad way. You're also extremely obnoxious. You really just need to stop talking.

>You have reduced my argument to friendship = yuri
No, I didn't. It's funny because nailed you spot on. Your English is awful so you don't even understand what people are saying to you.

>the line between friendship and love is vague and gray when it comes to yuri
This is just blatantly false. Yuri predates Class S, and you have no idea at all what you're talking about. Love and friendship are the defined the same in both normal and yuri relationships.

You have failed to address my arguments and are guilty of the Ad Hominem argument. Moving on to attacking me personally will not prove that you are right, though I'm sure it gives you a feeling of closure. I will take this as your concession and thank you for your time.

If we are talking about English then I will quote your previous post where you stated, "the irony is that you don't see you own bias."

I will record this loss and bring it up in future threads should you attempt to use the same arguments. I have noticed this is the third thread where you have used the same pictures. Let me state now, for your clarification, that any further personal attacks will not be met with response as that in and of itself is not an argument. Thank you and have a great day.

Please, just stop talk. Stop using an English site when you don't understand English. You also refuse to address how you have no idea what yuri is. And the "personal attacks" are just facts about you. Don't be retarded and people won't call you retarded. Don't use broken English and people won't call you ESL. The fact of the matter is, that you do not understand what you read, thus any conversation with you will not yield results.

Not being autistic says faces being close together is not yuri.
The director says it's not yuri.
The writer of novel says it's not yuri.
The show itself says it's not yuri.
You should take the hint.