youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP what is wrong with Germany?
The people there are fine, they hate sand nigger invaders just as much as everyone else, my man.,

>le 60% face

>they hate sandniggers
so they hate themselves?

Sand niggers are not germans. Im talking about the whites and germans whos families have lived there forever, retard. I feel like you should know this, being from greece and all.

well germans believe they are so I guess they know better

Let me be honest, I fell for the "Germany sux" Sup Forums meme, but then I actually went there.

>strong economy
>kind people
>beautiful cities
>great beer

Sweden is pretty great too, although I've only been to Stockholm and Malmo. The fact that Sup Forums neckbeards are triggered if they see a brown person in the supermarket does not affect the average person.

Fuck off and die.

this thread will turn out well lmao

2 0 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

>a Greek hating on Germany

Is it 2014 again? Where are your Merkel=Hitler banners? You are a pathetic people. Managed to bring down an entire economy by pure incompetence and then blame it on us.

>>strong economy
>>kind people
>>beautiful cities
>>great beer
not for long. all the muslims will ruin that

You actually believe Merkel will stay in power for the next term don't you? Anti-immigrants sentiments are growing each day. Syria and Iraq will be safe next year. Those people will therefore get sent back. They do not have any legal right to stay. Most people seem to forget about that.

OMG
STOP
DIVIDING
EUROPE

>Euro was a good ide-

Thank you Mr. Reikönnen

Am i doing it right OP?

Documentaries exposing zionism

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

>an American hiding behind a Singapore flair
>thinking I won't notice

Am i doing it right OP?

OP?

That map is Palestinian propaganda. West bank and Gaza are printed in the same style as Israel, which is an actual country. Delete this.

I wonder what Jesus would think about being locked in Bethlehem like that? Maybe he would relate with the palestinians?

The cuckiest wants to give the cucker shit for cucking.

Really revs my cashews.

Ah, Germany. The only other Europeans that I can stand.

dat bubs?

Not unh

Hitler looks kind of handsome on that picture

This just happened yesterday in tropical island indoor beach, it's all around the news

>implying

halt die fresse Bernd

Hmm let's observe who is jealous of us today for not living in such a great nation and is distributing false memes that germany is overrun by nigs even though Middle-easterners, Africans and Turks make up less than 10% of our total population.

Oh look, a swede. Helped the Nazis but is now ashamed of it.

Never thought to not find the hellenic shitposter here.
Though if i look how many greeks linger around here in germany, one might understand why everyone say we are overrun by niggers.

Hello leafs, pic related

Bong knows what's good.

Success leads to jealousy.
Jealousy leads to hate.
It feels good to be the best the mainland has to offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A

Biggest red pill on G*rm*ny

I love Germany. They are my brothers and sisters and I would fight and die for them.

>kind people
>beautiful cities
>great beer

And this is how I know you where never there. "Kind people" is an especialy strong tell of someone who have no experience dealing with Germans.

I, for one, dislike the Germans and everyone else.
>t. Welsh

Out of all the European countries that I've visited, the Germans were the friendliest. Love a good pint, banter and the food was good.

Unlike France. Miserable, distant and surly.

I truly hope everything you said here is true. You have no idea how much it hurts me to see Germany being defiled in this manner. I daresay it stings even more than seeing my own island being invaded.

>Out of all the European countries that I've visited, the French were the friendliest. Love a good pint, banter and the food was good.

>Unlike Germany. Miserable, distant and surly.

I fixed some typos

Nicest people are the Irish.

They really are super kind, except in Munich. Fuck those cunts.

another massive dicksandwich faggot.

Some Irish won't even serve you in pubs for being English.

Don't go to Ireland then.

meant to post this.

I won't. Fuck them.

Working there is every Swedes dream

Are the Rhineland cities filled with them or something?

interesting Webm?
OPs shipment?

Bad polak, bad!

It is the cancer of Germany which is the cancer of europe so yeah, shouldn't surprise you that it is filled with degenerates of all kinds.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w

I hate Merkunt with a vengeance but waving silly little comic-sized flags is cringy AF. Americanized bullshit. Can't blame her for ditching it.

LET THE CLEANSING BEGIN

i hope that fire that God sends on us all will be hot enuff for us to evaporate without pain

but not for germans
i hope you will boil slowly

Based Merkel

>It is the cancer of America which is the cancer of europe so yeah, shouldn't surprise you that it is filled with degenerates of all kinds.

Get it right, Sven

been getting tons of ahmeds claiming to be german recently on my catfish account