Is Comcast lying, Sup Forums?

Is Comcast lying, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/technology/361509-ny-ag-probing-massive-scheme-to-influence-fcc-on-net-neutrality-with-fake
washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
stormfront.org/forum/
techcrunch.com/2017/08/28/another-neo-nazi-site-stormfront-is-shut-down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since the first thing I see when I look at your picture is "Won't be Transparent", I'm guessing whoever wrote that picture doesn't really believe what they're writing. So yes, they are lying.

it's comcast, user. the company who has won the "worst company in america" shit award like 4 times running. Of fucking course they are lying.
they won't rape the internet over night, they will go nice and slow. say, 2 months or so.

No. Liberals are.

>wont wont be transparent

Considering that comcast already throttles traffic, of course they're fucking lying. See the shit they did with Netflix for proof.

>Is this mega corporation monopoly lying to us?

Nooooooo, of course not goyim, just listen to them you stupid fuck.....they swear they're totally not going to do this!

Yeah, it's a bit of an implicit tell that they're full of shit. The bottom phrase should have been highlighted and nothing else. Whoever made that picture should be fired

The good news is, if they are lying then theres no more debate on whether NN is good or not. Knowledge always wins.

comcast is notoriously scummy.

>is ******* lying? yes.

No doubt this will be with the 'extra plus' package.

No it's great. When they do some scummy shit then we'll burn Pajit Poo in the Loo's house down for backstabbing the American public and lying for the past year.

No more questions at that point, no more discussion. The verdict will be in and he will have to straight face the public.

>wont wont be
double negative; we're fucked

>Is the company that continually wins worst company in America lying to us?

>((()))

>Get caught multiple times throttling.
>Made netflix pay them to not throttle them.
They might not block but verzion and time warner have a long history of blocking sites they don't like. Just like comcast has a history of throttling sites.

Reads Orwellian and why is "wont wont be" bold? this is a poor pr

>We pinky swear that we won't take advantage of the potential changes which would enable us to make more money in order to make more money.

And you have to ask whether they're bullshitting you? lol

Why would they lie about this? If they go back on their word people are going to be VERY angery

>people are going to be VERY angery
People are already angry with them and actively hate them, and it literally does nothing when you are forced to use Comcast because your fucking city has a contract with them and no other ISPs exist in your area.
>Are you available for an internet repair between 4am and and 6pm sometime within the next year? If you aren't there when we show up we will have to reschedule for next year.

>WE WON'T BLOCK
our approved websites
>WE WON'T THROTTLE
our approved websites
>WE'LL BE TRANSPARENT
only when we want to

People who are subscribers should sacrifice 2 months of their service to send a message. Too bad they are addicted to sports or netflix

thehill.com/policy/technology/361509-ny-ag-probing-massive-scheme-to-influence-fcc-on-net-neutrality-with-fake

SHILLS BTFO

And do what, you fucking idiot? Comcast and the other major players will be on the same page, and most Americans do not have a whole lot of options when it comes to ISP depending on where they live. Some ONLY have access to one. What the hell are they gonna do about it if (WHEN) Comcast and other companies go back on their word?

no. in a free market, crappy services will fail.Throttling content would make them look really aweful.

>Comcast won't block/throttle
>Google won't be evil

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

They've already throttled before.

How can they even say this when they've already said they're gonna charge people for access to individual websites?

That'd mean blocking the websites that people didn't specifically pay them for.

is cable TV considered a telecom service??

because cable TV is way more overpriced and trash than internet service
(and it's only getting cheaper because of internet TV packages)

Of course they are.

Fuck off comcast shill

Yes. TV is considered a utility service. Yes, you can only say "fuck" on certain tiers of that utility.

omfg they throttled Netflix because they were using fucking 10,000 TB of data per month? FUCK COMCAST >:(

YOU CUT THE CORD

CAPITALISTS ARE NOW TAKING YOUR INTERNET TO MAKE UP FOR IT

TRUMP IS HELPING THEM BUTTFUCK YOU

If you have to have a marketing campaign to proclaim something, it is extremely unlikely to be the truth.
t. corporate shill

They still throttle data, I caught them a month ago. My download rate slowed to a halt, I called them to tell them to turn it back on and they said "oh, its a router issue. We'll reset it." Well the download speed was still low after the reset, and about a minute later it was as if a switch flipped and I was back to normal. It's shady as fuck.

I'm amazed at the number of idiots who actually think net neutrality promotes net neutrality

Can someone tell me what the internet was like before Based Obongo enacted Net Neutrality™? Was there really widespread throttling and censorship of sites the ISPs didn't like? It sounds scary!

Weird that they're doing that while Net Neutrality is still in effect. It's almost like it doesn't stop ISPs from shady practices.

Just because it's bad now doesn't mean it needs to be worse. What does reversing net neutrality do for customers anyway? Don't say competition because there is none and will continue to be none in the NE

Yes. Indubitably.

did you believe when Obama said he'd have a transparent government?

It doesn't allow it to be a government-influancable utility, like television is. I'm not suggesting that one way is right—seems like we're fucked either way.

>"don't be evil"
where have we heard that before i wonder? I have exactly 0% trust in any company that operates on a national level, especially to trust them to do right by the public. $$ is all they understand and as soon as the heat dies off they'll slowly start trottling so it doesn't seem like it's on purpose. Their service will just get progressively worse on certain platforms and blame it on "they use too much bandwidth for us to keep up" which will turn into "for 10$ more a month we'll make sure your content loads first to avoid the slowdowns". it will take a little while but fuck if the general public isn't full of goddamn idiots who will just accept it if it happens over a longer period of time.

Think about it this way.

What news organization has more clout with ISPs?

FOX or CNN?

CNN's parent company OWNS an ISP.

SPECTRUM

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE GETTING JEWED, HARD. WAKE UP.

Can you answer my question here:

>they've already said they're gonna charge people for access to individual websites
proofs?

can you answer my question here:
also, before Obama created Net Neutrality™, were ISPs really charging extra for people to access certain sites? Sounds pretty crazy!

isp's want to add super fast lanes for paid content.

so if you buy a steam game, it will download almost instantly. Right now, it can take hours or days to download a game from steam with a regular isp service. it's crazy.

Yes.

Full of court cases where the FCC had to bitch slap ISPs from throttling other services. Now that we have the "based" pajeet in, that won't be an issue, so just rest your head and P O N Y U P.

People post links of proof in all of these threads, keep lurking.

you tell me.

they're using the hillary colors and font to get the libs on their side

There weren't a bunch of court cases. There was maybe a handful, and to be fair, it was increasing in frequency. But the problem with your assertion, along with others, is that they still throttle. They're just a lot better about playing it off, and doing it in such a way that it's hardly traceable.

So you're saying that they are secretly jewing. So you want them to jew without impunity?

this is comcast, one of the biggest asshole kike providers available. Yes they're lying, you'd be stupid to believe them. Comcast will jew harder than anyone, no cable company - especially comcast gives a shit about customers.

I dont see why we need to repeal Net Neutrality. The system works and repealing Net Neutrality lets ISP do whatever they want. What advantage is there for us?

Hopefully yes
I want to see netflix blocked

Comcast is fucking MSNBC...what the fuck Sup Forums, what the fuck.

POL, YOU ARE WRONG.

washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702

Lies, burn them at the sta/k/e. the FaggotCucksCentral (FCC) needs to go down Sup Forumsefore December 14th.

>I dont see why we need to repeal Net Neutrality
Because it is unconstitutional

Sup Forums is never wrong, and don't you dare think otherwise... Op however is dumb af for believing things will be fine without Net Neutrality.

>So you want them to jew without impunity?

Just like they did before Net Neutrality was enacted

Of course not. I'm just being petty, because we're fighting for an internet that isn't free anymore. Libs have taken over it, already. I'd rather see companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit take major blows before the whole shit falls inevitably. I mean, fuck, we can't even argue for Freedom of Speech on the internet at large anymore, since Obama sold off the internet to private interests ICANN and IANA.

COMCAST

Key people
Brian L. Roberts - JEW
(Chairman & CEO)

Michael Cavanagh[5]
(Senior Executive Vice President, CFO)

David L. Cohen - JEW
(Executive Vice President)

Seriously, who doesn't remember the days of paying for certain packages of sites through your ISP? And you try to go to a site and it's like "sorry, you must pay $4.99 to access this site!"

Thank goodness our lord and savior Obongo (PBUH) had the foresight to enact Net Neutrality™. The internet was a terrifying, horrible place before 2015

Comcast has a stranglehold on many cities in America. They don't give a shit if you hate them or not because they're the only option you have.

They won't throttle LEGAL content.

Sup Forums is fucked.

So you give up at least one shield against jewery, because you like to post pedantic images on a mongolian image board? kys

Here is the kicker, whether or not you like these sites/companies; the reason they are here is the same reason Sup Forums and Stormfront are here. It's the same reason all the boorus exist, the same reason all of the chans exist. All of the cool shit on the internet exists because companies don't create bottlenecks, which they HAVE tried with other companies, lurk more; and which they will do now. Because of the money in pocket FCC pajeet, ISPs now have the FCCs backing to fuck with data streams.

Burning the rest of the internet down to get rid of Twitter and Google is fucking stupid. And the only rebuts this will generate will be full of faggots like with just lame memery when that will go the way of the dodo too.

good, maybe we'll finally be free from this place

Comcast was actually testing out data caps in my state before net neutrality. You were only allowed to use a certain amount of internet every month.

They won't be angry. Normies are fucking retards who will still dish out whatever comcast decides to charge

>Comcast and the other major players will be on the same page

This! All of the ISPs are basically one big cartel whose only goal is to fuck everyone in the US in the ass and squash free speech and freedom of expression. The ISPs are literally Satan incarnate and must be stopped.

weird, I thought Stormfront was shut down. and yet net neutrality hasn't been repealed yet...

I don't think data caps have anything to do with net neutrality. We have data caps on our cell phone plans.

That's not fair to Satan

no

They have a monopoly. It literally doesn't matter if people are angry. Simple Economics.
>mfw ancaps are just as economically illiterate as commies

Thank you.

Have you been on r*ddit any time over the last two days? Normies are apoplectic.

There you go faggot.
stormfront.org/forum/

niggerbc lie? no way breh

lmao enjoy your honeypot
techcrunch.com/2017/08/28/another-neo-nazi-site-stormfront-is-shut-down/

Stfu. It’s 2017 now. No comparison.
Fight for your rights ! Don’t bring Obongo into this.

It didn’t work like that. Obongo didn’t “enact” net neutrality. We had this fight in 2015 and won. They’re never going to stop trying to turn internet into a cable lineup. Fucking ridiculous. Some things you have to admit your orange pajeet just fucking sucks on! fight!

>Obongo didn’t “enact” net neutrality. We had this fight in 2015 and won.
What was wrong in 2015?
Why did we need to classify ISPs as common carriers

Ancaps are this retarded.

But why would they do that? Why would a company just...lie?

You can't lie as a company and still be in business in America. That never happens. Americans are too proud and principled to do business with corrupt companies.

Comcast was testing out data caps, and a memo leaked about tiered internet service.

Like, are you so retarded you think the entire internet got together to get it done for absolutely no reason?

this

>entire internet got together to get it done for absolutely no reason?
I didnt

they said they wouldn't add caps
they now have caps