What is the Breaking Point for American Society?

At what point will American society collapse? I believe we can stave off the fate of Germany, Sweden or Britain for several decades (you guys are fucked btw), but I think a breaking point is coming soon and all hell may break loose.

Some possible catalysts:

- AI / Robot take all the jobs
- Attempted impeachment of Trump
- Hillary-esque rigging of election in 2024
- Nuclear War with North Korea
- Repeat of Great Recession
- White population dips below 50%

What event do you think will most likely get the party started?

Other urls found in this thread:

soyboys.freeforums.net/board/1/general-discussion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this soyboys.freeforums.net/board/1/general-discussion

BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!

The first one

Yeah... that’s probably most likely. When employing robots wide-scale finally becomes feasible and the bottom third of the IQ scale gets permanently replaced we’re going to have a mighty problem on our hands. 100 years after things may be wonderful, but the translation will be abysmal.

I think that self-driving cars will be the start of it. Top employment sector for males, and when you suddenly put millions of men out of work with no replacement occupation it’s gonna be a shitstorm. Plus there goes all the Uber and Lytton drivers working part time to make ends meet.

It would be broken already, the only thing left is remnant false wealth. Once another economic crisis happens, that's it.

Yeah that’s a good point. If we had all the same social issues we’re facing today topped off with a crappy economy it would all be way worse.

Same conditions as the first civil war. White flight and 1 million immigrants per year are turning our southern border states brown and whites are going north or into the interior states. Just like that you have ideology and politics divided on racial lines and land borders. The actual spark to light the powder keg could be anything, as you noted. The combatant factions are only building up in the meantime

Politicians in California openly calling for the extermination of all resident whites.

When social services overwhelm the free market. The rich will bail along with their corporations. People will start starving.

What do you think the outcome would be? Would there be a Lincoln-esque attempt to rejoin the union? Or would whites just say fuck it and leave the south to the browns to fester and rot?

Further, with no outside force to destroy the victor, would it be like almost like Nazi Germany if they had never been defeated and dismantled?

>At what point will American society collapse?

running out of food stamps

Former resident... state is waaaay too friendly towards illegal immigrants. Recently tried to offer free healthcare regardless of citizenship status. Might as well send everyone a personal invite.

When the red States stop driving trucks full of food into the blue states when they stage a successful coup on Trump. Two years.

American society collapsed in 1860.

Forgot about that one... social security becomes insolvent in 2035 or something like that. It’d be nice to overturn it but with employers jewing their employees out of decent pay and retirement it’ll never happen.

I dunno, hard to say. If civil war doesn't erupt by the time of Trump's reelection I see the us as chugging along indefinitely as completely possible.

Maybe when you are less than 30% white. It will be soon.

when slaves were imported

LOL I’d say more like 1965 with immigration act and sexual revolution, but fair enough hahah

You can't stop shit. Currently, you have the whitest, most christian and xenophobic cabinet of all times and yet the 56% keep plummeting.

We're all collectively fucked. And who's to blame? The jew-puppets to ended world war 2 with an allied victory.

When I can not afford to feed my extended family without paying my mortgage.

I don’t think so... white nationalism is a rising fire here, and with 2nd amendment intact I don’t see whites standing idly by like Sweden and Germany and watching their country be destroyed by foreign mongrels.

Wait until the census is taken in 2020. This might be when white Americans freak the fuck out.

I think it’s going to depend much more on the individual citizen than the leadership, like the revolutionary war. The average person has to finally reach a breaking point and take action. I think as soon as whites are less than 50% it will be a MAJOR wake-up call to all the normalfags out there.

I think you’re right. It’ll definitely make headlines, and as soon as America realizes it’s quickly becoming Mexico whites will freak out in mass... except for California.

how much of your life did you waste setting this up for two (you)s?

I'm thinking around 40% white after all of the "refugees" and diversity visas during the last 7 years.

Those may be obvious turning points but the Confederates were wise enough to see they were at the top of the slippery slope when the ceded.

It's hard to make that call. Alot of more ignorant people will see you as having a stick up your ass but later everyone will get it.

US dollar crashes
Nuclear strikes/war
Conventional war (with Russia or China)
Trump is assassinated
Civil war
White minority

The fastest way to collapse, I think would be a dollar crash.

Slowest ways would be civil war or white minority, because even after it starts, it will take time to run its course before the crisis escalates and shit really hit the fans.

I think 50% is projected for 2050 or so, but when you’re only keeping track every 10 years that figure could be way off.

I think whites would freak out, and blacks would amp up their monkey behavior 1,000%.

Once minorities become the majority they will NOT treat whites with the same respect they received. It’ll be a witch hunt.

There isn't one

Dur Monsiuer Soros:
>you can not break us

Now fuck off. We're full.

I think if the “Back to Africa” movement had ever taken foothold perhaps the failure born of the secession could’ve been reversed, but once they were allowed to stay and be free America was forever changed.

Poor quality stitching in mah shitting britches

mah pantaloons ma, ah dun gone did an soiled 'em

If Russia or China ever got involved in an American civil war, we’d be really, really fucked.

I have some hope. I live in Texas and we are a majority-minority state. There are just certain parts of the city I won't go to even in the daytime. Everything else seems pretty normalish.

The ball was dropped big time. Emotion should never be allowed to dictate law.

If you look at Kathrina or similar, it already doesn't seem to take much to turn the civic dial back a couple of centruries/millenia in the US

Arizona here. Same situation. White flight is the worry though. Once is reaches a certain point whites abandon the area and there’s no coming back.

You Alamofags would probably be the last to leave the south though lol. Respect.

Trump is a secret commie and he will destroy the hegemony and imperialism of the USA.

Why should I scry this?

>Bottom third of the IQ scale

It won't stop there. The problem with Aritificial Intelligence is the potential for it's self-improvement. Give it an inch and it will take 20 miles in the blink of an eye.

I honestly question whether the human race will survive the next 100 years.

Good thing you don't get an FDR 2.0 to stop the civil war this time.

Debatable; it depends on their motivation, really.

This is pure speculation, but I feel like Chinese intervention would be worse.

Russia strikes me as a power that might try to ensure either a friendly regime it's installed, or that the war drags on, so it's free to act without American interference.

China would probably do that too, but geographically, they're better positioned to take and occupy territory, if they wanted.

Then again, they might even team up in that situation - China could take Hawaii and Guam to strengthen it's hold on Pacific, while Russia takes back Alaska.

Whatever would happen, shit would probably get pretty real in the world, when/if other countries realize there are no more world police.

America is already part of the Israeli Empire along with Russia as soon as it turned commie. Prove me wrong.

Totally true. Granted, that was in 60% black ass New Orleans. If a hurricane ever hit Maine it’d turn out completely different.

Question is would it be different due to racial homogeneity? Or because the homogeneity was white?

Thanks for the kind words. I live in Houston, and I was actually pretty surprised by the lack of looting and general cooperation despite how noggified the city is. Gave me a little bit of hope for the dark future ahead.

Trump curse seems legit.

who is asking?

Israel is nothing more than a casus belli printer for US to keep messing with Middle East and maintain the petrodollar.

Sorry, I'm on my phone in the yard and it switched over to my cell carrier instead of wifi. I'm the guy you responded to about being from Texas

Israel hasn't gassed gaza completely.

It's got to be the amerimutt memes. They will spin the US into chaos.

And they would. Theyd love to give our government a taste of its own regime change medicine.

I heard it was more about finances, than emotions - even Lincoln wanted to send them back to Africa, but shipping thousands of people across the ocean is expensive, and they needed money to rebuild the country.

>but geographically, they're (China) better positioned to take and occupy territory, if they wanted.

lol wut?
>The Bering Strait
>there are two islands in its center, Little Diomede (U.S.) and Big Diomede (Russia), which bring the distance of these two nations only 2.5 (4 km) miles apart at their closest point

Russia is a fail-safe to America so if it goes to war with the US something thefuck is up. If China takes Russia as an ally in a war with the US they are dumber than I thought because they will be sabotaged. China trades on the global market but they are probably the only reason the whole world isnt wearing ZOG collars around their necks.

Agreed. I’ve read a lot on it, and basically once it gets past the singularity point there’s no stopping it without intentional abandonment and destruction by humankind. But even if that did happen some techfag would crack the code in his garage and we’re fucked. Very worrisome.

>curse
Castro died on Nov. 25th. :^)

Touching vidya with progressive hands.

George Soros. He tried to wreck Japan, recently, with that election.

Time to double down. Dump your Amerimutt memes. I need some fresh ones

>Two remote is islands
Literally nothing

>Question is would it be different due to racial homogeneity? Or because the homogeneity was white?

look at haiti and you have your answer, although i would turn it around and put it on the blacks. Because if you look at Kuba, they have very decent hurricane preperations and looting, raping and such are minimal.

all i know is we need a civil war.

Politically, probably wouldn’t have worked...

> “Hey fellas! I know we just sacrificed several hundred thousand lives to free these darkies, but we’ve decided we’re just going to ship ‘em back to Africa instead.”

>At what point will American society collapse? I believe we can stave off the fate of Germany, Sweden or Britain for several decades (you guys are fucked btw)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's hilarious to think that none of this shit would've been set in motion like it is, if they hadn't touched vidya.

Pulling out strategists and game theory gods from the woodwork wasn't a good idea.

Many such cases!

No. The Jews have been shipping Africans into successful white nations since Egypt. If anything people were becoming rich to shill for them to stay. It wasn't a matter of resources for the US. It never is.

>Germany
>White

pick one

LOL yeah... just go to DMV, Walmart, or a McDonalds and those are the faces you see for sure.

>White pop drops below 50%

We will last a bit beyond that. When voting pop is less than half white, we're truly fucked

>Two remote is islands
and the two continents in their backs
what are you talking about? there is a reason why Alaska was Russian.

Jesus, are you 14? You really have no idea how society works, do you?

Ok Ahmed.

Bro Jews own our banks.
They own our militaries as a result.
And it is no secret they own Russia.
We don't need middle eastern oil. They try to make it seem like we do so you wont go after the jews.

Unlike Swedes and Germany who seem to be welcoming their end, I just can’t see this happening with American whites. I could see waaaaay too many people being motivated to get up off their ass and change the course. When threatened, I think you’d see near-Jew levels of organization.

I actually think Europe will reach its breaking point first. Ethnic tensions in Germany, Sweden or France will reach a boiling point. My money is on France. As soon as a race war starts, its going to become an international crisis that floods into other countries. IMO the breaking point for the US will come once the left and right here start taking sides in Europe's race war. I don't think the US will go first for the reason that we are so deep into diversity and multiculturalism that our population is able to tolerate quite a bit of disorder. The backlash against non-whites is already much stronger and more explicit in Europe because Europe is used to many centuries of being homogeneous

>robots take 80% of jerbs
>vast majority of people are jobless
>they vote massively to get gibsmedat
>businesses make much more benefit now since 80% of workers are robots, but if everyone goes jobless noone will consume
>businesses get taxed much higher so that the majority can live on gibsmedat
>majority of people become NEETs living on gibsmedat paid for by robots
sounds gud no?

Yes, please tell me how the 56% country is doing better than the 90% country.

Only if masses of people are hit in their wallets. That is literally the only way. Destitution

>I believe we can stave off the fate of Germany, Sweden or Britain for several decades (you guys are fucked btw)

HOLy shit you are a cocky retard. We ARE the fate of Germany, Sweden, and England

>What is the Breaking Point for American Society?
When OP stops being such a massive faggot, obviously.

>150 million whites
>70 million whites
The Midwest is purer and more relevant than Germany, honestly.

>petrodollar doesn't real
What is this bluepilled shit? Educate yourself. Do you think having 20 trillion in debt and massive amounts of money printing is without consequence and normal? Do you think fucking with Iraq, Iran, Syria and Libya is an accident, or at the behest of joos?

The dollar crash is already in motion son, don't worry.

No you're not, WE are

You're not thinking of the 'secondary economy.' With no need to work people will still make things. If fact they will have more time than ever to make things and do things. This will lead to increased inequality as the most talented people with the most talented friends and family will have more than what the government gives them.

most parts of America are used to being homogeneous too, to be honest. Europe is also much more cosmopolitan. Throw a million muslims in a year in the US and I think it wouldn't have been as pretty as Germany (I know we already take in huge numbers).

Welfare collapse. Massive nigger and other shitskin riots. Problem is (((they))) will kick that can down the road as much as possible by raising our taxes and other creative accounting tricks

100% agreed. We’re lucky that we get to see how it plays out in those countries first... Muhammad is already the most popular baby name in London several years running, Ireland has a gay paki for prime minister, so we burgers are just sitting here eating popcorn and watching the carnage play out as a warning of what may come.

>The Midwest is purer and more relevant than Germany, honestly.

And as for these

>AI / Robot take all the jobs
Reddit meme

>Attempted impeachment of Trump
If they were actually successful there would be unprecidented civil unrest. I dont think the establishment would actually pull the trigger for that reason. They just talk about impeachment to undermine his authority and stall the agenda

>Hillary-esque rigging of election in 2024
If Trump is reelected in 2020 then by the time 2024 rolls around we'll be past petty election rigging. Either we'll be on the brink of civil war or Trumpism will have an unchallengable mandate. I don't see a "politics as usual" situation that far in the future. Things changing very quickly

>Nuclear War with North Korea
Nope

>Repeat of Great Recession
If we have another economic crisis it will be for all the marbles. 0% chance that we come out of it with the same economic system

>White population dips below 50%
Things will come to a head before that. This is something that is decades in the future. The big questions of our era are on track to be addressed in the next 5-10 years

Agreed lol

The collapse of the welfare/social security system
We've gone 10 trillion in debt over the past eight years due to the tremendous costs of maintaining a huge-ass military and other government programs. We're at the point where the middle class is disintegrating and wealth consolidation is reaching new heights. As soon as the Boomers retire in mass the entire pension fund will completely shatter and the welfare system will follow shortly after.

I think the rampant police militarization of the past few years and the constant martial law declarations is all a precursor to some major shit happening

How come this isn't discussed on pol more often?

Bro debt isnt fucking real. I thought you commies would understand this. There are fields in my backyard where cows can graze. There is a stream for water. I have a few guns. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. money is fake resources are real. There arent enough Jews to protect the resources they lay claim to and im willing to bet there are less than 10 million Jews that could put up a decent fight and they are probably all in Israel. The sooner we all realize this the better. Im supposed to educate my self by scaring myself with pixel numbers. Kek