The Waifu of the waifus, Her Majesty Lady CC will come back soon

The Waifu of the waifus, Her Majesty Lady CC will come back soon.

She has less personality than Tamaki. Shit-tier waifu. Basically a bad Rei clone.

Lelouch should fuck her already

Bad taste, The Sup Forumsnon of Sup Forums commands you; fix it right away!

I'd liked to do it myself before Lel-ouch fixed his gayness though.

Honto ureshii.

Never watched this crap and I always thought the same.

CC a be(a)st

Are there any Kallenfags that are still alive?

Kallen > shit > CC

Reminder that Kallen is dating some British fuccboi now and that completely eliminates her from waifu-contest and is making C.C. the absolute and glorious winner.

Fun Fact: CC has taken more dicks than years she's been alive.

'ol pizza butt

Wouldn't CiCi's be the better pizza product placement for CC?

>Rei clone
You're full of shit

Nu uh she ain't. That's just an Sup Forums meme to discourage Kallen patricians.

Does this mean Lelouch is a cuck?

>almost 0 emotions
>I just wanna die
>oops looks like I lost

>inb4 but what about that time when she became retarded!!!
How would that count you degenerate?

Hmm, so that's how sore losers act in a case of ultimate defeat. Yes that's good. Excellent!

?

not an argument

Came here to post this, CC is utter shit. Overrtated to hell and back like everything related to chode gayass (except akito)

>Nu uh she ain't. That's just an Sup Forums meme to discourage Kallen patricians.

Yes,

Kallen fucked off.

>Muh order me around
>and nothing else
Kallen is duller.

>tfw the girl I support always win
>CC, Hiromi, Kirino, Rem etc.
Being a winner feels good.

>literally didn't understand Kallen's character
Wew, yet it doesn't matter desu. Kallen could be a none-character too, but it wouldn't make CC any better.

fanart doesn't prove shit

Tamaki has a huge personality.

>kallen shitfags being desperate

Nice.

If comic relief is a 'huge personality' then yes.

>hurr durr bros take me serious fuck fuck

delete this

In the Kiseki no Birthday special she's still going on about how her slit is still wet for him. If the timeskip isn't too large she's not going anywhere.

Have better resolution to see Kallen cucking you better.

>grass hair
>best anything

Delicious kallenfags' tears.

She actually became a dyke and is lezzing out with Milly.

wheres orange?

not an argument

>unironic use of explication points
Hm, so this is how tumblr posters act while they are on Sup Forums.

hold the fuck up is that euphemia bottom right?

You will see that little argument C.C. gave birth for in season 3 while you Kucklen is dating Ginofag.

No, that's NANI MAI HUNNI

The whole series went to shit after season 1 because it became harem shit. CC is "winning" nothing.

CC fucked literally hundreds of guys already. She ain't superior.

?

What harem?
Kallen never had a chance and never was a contender. It was decided for amazing C.C. since the beginning.

>sexual experience of a grade A cock slut
>permanently regenerating hymen of a pure virgin

How can other women even compete?

Yes, and? This isn't your /r9k/ shithole where you can be pathetic beta virgin fat faggot.

I doubt she was a virgin shen she got the code

you will never rub your dick on her bright green bush

This board isn't for cucks like yourself either

It's not even about hymen
it's that her pussy can't be stretched and is tight forever
muh

Learn how to use question marks, moron.
And learn what words mean. A harem is when three or more love interests are attracted to a single other person, usually the main character. There were around 5 girls who wanted to fuck Lelouche, plus one boy who wanted to fuck him. That means it was a harem.

Mannn, Delicious kallenfags' tears.
It if funny to see you fags still arguing about how she can still be a candidate for Lelouch.

Why would you want a regenerating hymen? The value of the hymen for a guy is that it shows the girl (at least in terms of vaginal sex) is pure (although she can still be pure even if she lost her hymen, provided it broke in some other way not penis-related). A regenerating hymen only gives the illusion of purity (especially since C.C. literally had a slut geass back in the day), and hurts her when broke.

It's pleasureful for the woman to have her hymen broken.

>mad kallenfag

Can you stop replying to my posts? You smell of Gino's cum.

>her pussy can't be stretched.
Pussies can't be stretched in general anyway, it's a tube of muscle. The only thing that could even vaguely affect it is multiple childbirths.

>literal retard
Can you stop breathing? In case you're too stupid to figure it out, my argument was AGAINST Kallen being attracted to Lelouch in the first place. Because it becoming a harem series made it shit.

>kucklen fags are so mad they are trying to attack c.c. after realizing it's futile to defend their shitty waifu who's dating some ginofag

Haha.

C.C. is one and true waifu and OTP with Lelouch.

Kallen can fuck off and never appear in S3, no one would give a shit.

That's definitely no true.

>nani mai hunni had a happy ending
>meanwhile this girl is literally fucked for life

>you will never be as stupid as this person
Feels great.

>Pussies can't be stretched in general anyway

yeah keep believing it if it makes you at peace

How do you know, are you a woman?

>some retard is stalking my posts after I told him to stop replying

Wow didn't know cucklen-fags are so obsessive and crazy.

Back off you smelly faggot, maybe Gino would let you to drink some of his cum from Kallen's ass after he fucked her.

What makes you think acting like this acceptable behavior?

>Reddit spacing
>cuck
>an actual shitpost
You cant make this shit up

why do you doubt her being a virgin pre-code? she was raised by a Nun so would likely have kep true to her virginity unless she was married which she wasn't. Her Geass power only drew ment to her in a loving manner until it got out of controll then it got rapey but she never was actually raped.

Unless you are saying she was raped as a kid before meeting the nun which there are no indications of.

>cucklen fans

Excuse me can someone explain me how are those retards actually trying to compare their irrelevant dumb girl who's dating some ginofag with OTP CC+Lelouch?

Can you fuck off with your irrelevant shitty cuck-waifu?

This is getting sad.

>actually trying to compare
No one did this, you're just so stupid you can't read.

>liking a whore who's dating someone who's not Lelouch
>thinking they are relevant

?
Enjoying being literal cucks?

>you will never experience ss with CC

Why live?

>C.C. thread
>cucklen fags are turbomad because their dumb bitch is dating some other guy

Pathetic but can you leave the thread?

Agreed. Also her geass made people love her but it doesn't mean those guys would be okay to hurt their loved one. No one would be willing to rape someone that they have so much love for.
Unless C.C invited guys into her bed on her own, it's safe to assume that she never got raped after she got her geass.
There is a change that she might be raped before getting her geass but there is no indication for it. She was a kid after all and maybe got lucky and all.

Not to piss off anyone but there is nothing wrong with Kallen dating Gino I believe.
Lelouch/Real Zero is dead and she seems to be happy with her new life which is free of wars and conflict and all. Of course she will move on with her life and Gino saved her ass a few times and obviously interested in her. It is okay.

>a person she supposedly "loves" is dead
>instantly jumps on a cock of another man
>nothing wrong with that cucking

Yeah sure

We don't know anything till R3 airs so stop speculating over this irrelevant shipping crap

Your speculation for S3 is irrelevant crap.

Kallen x Gino is a fact confirmed by the official anime so you can fuck off being a cuck somewhere else.

So Sunrise waifu it almost kind of hurts.

Par that shit down to greentext Sup Forums. You can do it!

>meme space
>!
Kill yourself

Holy shit this thread is so fucking bad. It looks like neo full throttle shitpost Sup Forums has finally entered these re-emerging Geass threads.

Well it was good while it lasted. Now we have to wait till Dec. 23rd when the event stream releases so we can have serious discussion again.

Geass R3 threads are going to fucking suck horrendously cause it's just going to be idiots flinging shit at each other about shipping and Kallen vs. C.C while all the other crazy Keikaku Doori shit that goes on in the show gets completely ignored this time around. Neo Sup Forums just sucks, it is what it is.

Somehow I doubt shitposters will allow that to happen now that they know some people are actually looking forward to something on Sup Forums no less. They'll be sure to flood into the inevitable several threads for it hours before it starts

It'll release in the morning (EST) so all the shitposting neets won't be able to comment

She is lazy, sarcastic, nonchalant, confident, cynical and more. Not being genki doesn't mean she has no personality.

Thanks for describing Tamaki, but we're speaking about CC

Do I have to understand that piece of clothing?

No you just have to wank your wiener to it actually.

What's going on there though? What's on the right side? It's so loose.

>implying he didn't when he was emperor

She never left.

I want to know what CC's anus tastes like

The same as mine.