> Magical Girl Hunt
> 40%
The wait begins...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4Rqkvl0AtE?t=3m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My wife is perfect
My wife will kill all your favourites
My wife will retire with Tama and spend the rest of her days petting her as she eats from a little doggy bowl
My wife has the highest kill-count, and therefore is statistically the likeliest to have killed your wife
My wife will construct an empire from the cobbled bones of her victims
My wife is better than your wife

Assuming Swim Swim won and survived and were picked up by Pythie, wouldn't she have molded her into becoming her Ideal magical girl? SWSW is a blank slate with someone else's writing on her, basically.

So a lot of people are gonna be hunting for something at the end of next chapter, Deluge probably for Pythie and Pfle, SW for something, and Marika for something, I'm excited to see how Shufflin and Grim Heart are taken out, especially since the wiki says it was an "accident"

/ourgirl/
>people using my post
If SwimSwim wasn't an emotionless autist, I'd post an image of her smiling.

Nope Swim Swim only follows Ruler's rules.

I heard from Translator-kun that the next chapter is 90 pages, I'm hype

>Calamity Mary for Top Speed and Ripple
>Cranberry for anyone
>Swim Swim for Ripple

This show has done a fantastic job building climactic bosses.
Harboring them all towards the end has made these last episodes fucking hectic, too.

>next chapter is 90 pages
Holy shit, that's even longer than the Magical Girl in You.

SPOIL THIS. Fuck rainbows.

Nice.
The power of rainbows is strong in this image.

What did Cranberry mean by this?

I forgot, did it pierce her abdomen or cut her in half?

it pierced through her abdomen I believe

That Kaori-chan makes me smile.

>Dark Side of the Moon

oh man, keep posting your thoughts, i love reactions

Spoiler that shit.

What's your opinion of Cherna Mouse? But keep it spoiled user.

>It's flashback at the start and middle of episode again
Who thought it's a good idea?

yeah I agree, thoughts as people are reading are fun to hear

Sorry. Deleted.

I think my biggest complaint about this show is it's so blatant who's dying when because they throw a flashback in to strike an immediate emotional connection.
At the same time though they often work, and the deaths hit quite hard regardless, so I don't mind.

breast envy, look at those juicy puppies being pushed together by the suspenders, barely being contained by that shirt.

maybe she gets triggered by big breasts because Mao Pam beat the shit out of her so hard, but then again she actually wanted to stay in the school, so maybe not

That side story should be recommended to everyone who hates Cramberry.

Seeing as how everything goes in this series Im guessing Ninomiya will tell Pechika he has a girlfriend or something?

She can now hear distressed thoughts of people as well, meaning her power evolved to fear reading. This means she can read people before they attack her, as they might fear 'missing this punch' or 'dodging this kick'. So she's always one step ahead in a fight. The more her opponents are scared of her the more adavantage she had. So she made a reputation and let rumor spread, with that her job is half done already. She is efficient, she'll spend days figuring out how to defeat her enemies before going in. She learn about their weakness, set a trap and fight them on her tests so she won't lose. She set it up so her 'prey' will never get the advantage.

Of course she will tried more peaceful ways first.

I ask the translator kun about the power. She really is Psychic Loli batman isn't she? I like that she goes for peace first though.

This also meant we aren't seeing her in her full element. I now want to see a proper hunt in a side story. (Flamey!) What would Melville opinion will be if she know her?

Significant Spoiler for Restart: surprisingly no, Pechika actually make some pretty good progress with him, though he is only a stand-in in an attempt to replace her lost friend. What I like about Pechika is that she is one of the few characters who is able to go out on her own terms and she has a great character arc

W-Why do magical girls have to kill each other? Can't they just be friends?

After the next chapter the hunt for Pfle begins

Why is she even giving him her meals in her magical form. She could cook, take her human form and give it to him.

>tests
I meant terms

damn phone

I want to kiss Swim Swim's chubby cheeks.

because Pon is a fucking psychopath

Is being Tama suffering?

she has low self-esteem and thinks she's ugly in human form, even though human form Pechika a cute

Ninomiya-kun is a lucky faggot.

#notallcyberfairies

Are you sure she is Chika? She looks like Pechika but without her hat.

yeah she looks fairly similar in MG form and human form

>I now want to see a proper hunt in a side story
One from SW's point of view and another from the hunted's.

I REALLY WANT THEY BE FRIENDS!
But they don't had a person like Naegi for KIBOU

>Mao Pam looks through religious books for Chuuni names

Melville has to be the culprit. trying to lure others with the master excuse. She must have stayed with Cherny because she was powerful and schemed to kill Masked Wonder because she had managed to kick her ass. Cherny was also listening to her like an idiot. Does the author hate elves or something?

Is Fal a dude?

>Does the author hate elves or something?
All sane people do.

Best girl.

If Fal had a penis, Snow White would be having lots of comforting vanilla stress relief cuddling with him right now with lots of hugging, crying, and cowgirl position.

Oh fuck. What is that Genopsycho theory. Didn't consider this. Still, she is suspicious.She is most likely the one who killed MW

Around elves, watch yourselves.

THIS IS CANON!

>No horns
100% not canon.

Are you asking to be spoiled to hell and back about Restart?

don't ask for spoilers, just enjoy the ride and post reactions, its more fun that way

>she's a big girl

Did you make this?

Reminder she would eat your babies.

How the hell can Ripple move so fast when she's wearing getas?

I want to Taste this.

This is why Tepsekemei >>>>>>>>>> Cherna
Tepsekemei would love and care for her retarded half-turtle babies.

Best girl.

DELET THIS

Postarie pls

did we ever get a description of her not-transformed form?

>Cherna

>her

I want more art of La Pucelle in normal clothing.

Reminder that the anime will have a forgiveness end.

Intelligent dragon
Wut.

>it ends with happily ever after bullshit like Wixoss, Madoka Magica, Genei, and Akuma no Riddle

Sorry, no. Your wife swim swim is going to pay for her crimes.

just because they're reptiles doesnt mean dragons are as dumb as turtles.

in rehab. Not death.

Don't understimate big lizards.

A surprisingly simple but fun twist.

Mei isn't stupid.

Keek know her games at least

Dragons are smart as fuck. How else do they get rich and get bitches?
youtu.be/x4Rqkvl0AtE?t=3m18s

I'm still mad about the skeletons though.

When is your wife Ripple going to pay for hers?

Ripple did nothing wrong.

So do my wife swim swim.

Killing a 7 year old with a mental illness.

She did everything wrong.

In cold blood without reason and outside of the game.

It's too late for her. Save yourself while you can.

Never

>killed Swim Swim out of petty revenge even when they didn't have to kill each other anymore
Ripple even agrees she did wrong. Why else do you think she stayed an amputee cyclops?

Your wife is an autistic semen demon and leading cause of death for all the best girls and Tama. Her tyranny needs to stop.

4u

And SwimSwim killed her savior Tama in cold blood without any reason outside of the game,your point?

Yeah, but Tama broke the rurus. SHE BROKE THE RURUS. YOU DON'T DO THAT user. SWIMSWIM'S AUTISTIC LITTLE SEVEN-YEAR OLD MIND CAN'T IMAGINE BREAKING ZA RURUS.

THAT FUCKING WHORE KILLED TOP HAMSTER!

Which whore?

PFLE! please tell me she dies horribly.

She's still alive.

user Spoilers: there is a reason most anons really fucking hate Pfle, and its not because of Restart

I just realised that SWSW actually smiled in this scene