Member MAGA promises?

Member when Trump was going to purge the GOP establishment?
Member when Trump was going to build the wall?
Member when Trump was going to "lock her up?"
Member when Trump was "pro" weed?
Member when Trump was going to fix the economy?
Member when Trump was going to silence the "SJWs?"
Member when Trump supported Net Neutrality?

Because I uhh... Don't see any of it happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
youtube.com/watch?v=gGT_QXT1hws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have an entire folder of broken promises.

He's literally saving niggers from jail now.

>shitty normie memes
This is why they want to take free internet away from you

Add to what you Member then friend!

I only care about the wall and immigration. The Dems are the ones preventing him from achieving those goals, therefore I'm forced to continue supporting Trump. Enjoy the next 7 years & remember that all of this is your fault.

I would love to find his last speech before being elected.

Member when the gang of 8 and Republicans didn't want a wall?
Member when Republicans this year came out in support of DACA?
It's not the Democrats you need to worry about user: The call is coming from inside the GOP

The tweets are just sad at this point.

Lesser of two evils, Dems are literally cheering for replacement.
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

This is a pretty dumb tactic m8, even IF they were equally bad, the schadenfreude alone would be enough to secure our votes for the Republicucks. By all means though, keep wasting your time shilling.

I think it's just a random pissed off 4channer.

I agree with some of your post, but Molyneux is like Peterson:. A fucking retard who acts calm and intelligent while spewing a bunch of vague bullshit.

Perhaps, but it doesn't really matter in the end. None of us are going to be "pissed off" enough to vote for the Dems since they are clearly more enthusiastic about wiping us out.

>Member when Trump was going to purge the GOP establishment?

Cockroaches are tough to kill

>Member when Trump was going to build the wall?

On it.

>Member when Trump was going to "lock her up?"

Unfortunately he might be thinking that locking up Shillary and Obongo could ruin his chances at a reelection.

You don't not to vote for the dems to loathe the potus.

Those are two separate hates, and I have enough room in my black filled heart.

On it??? How?

Locking her up would... Ruin reelection efforts? You sound like Karl Rove son.

Seems like the shilling has been ramping up recently

Trump would do more to keep his promises if he literally did nothing, but he's ACTIVELY filling the fucking swamp
>Trump has granted more lobbyist waivers in 4 months than Obama did in 8 years

>Lately.

That's a comfy coma user.

>Member when Trump was going to build the wall?

On schedule actually. You think there wasn't going to be any planning or prototyping? What are you, some idiot without any sense of foresight?

>Member when Trump was "pro" weed?
I never once remember that being something Trump was about.

>Member when Trump was going to silence the "SJWs?"
Nope, just make them cry, which he continues to do.

Memeber when he's getting the wall anyway?

>Member when Trump supported Net Neutrality?
eh, no.. he was always on the take from thieving cunts like comcast, and that corrupt curry stinking pajeet patsy FCC faggot is 'his' (read, concunts) appointment.
Anyone who believed Trump gave the slightest fuck about 'the good of the internet' beyond whatever his paymasters in concom inc. said, needs their head examined. But i dont actually remember him (Trump) ever claiming otherwise, even for him, that'd be hypocrisy too far.

They each have their uses and offer a kernel or two of truth, take what you need and then move along. E-celeb fanboys are cancer.

If we voted for Hillary, she would have invited all of Mexico into the USA. She would have told every state to ignore their local border laws as they are racist.

It would have been the literal death of the USA forever.

E-celebs are on the frontlines of this war, redpilling more normies every day. Even if you don't care for E-celebs like Molymeme and Lauren Southern, hating them means you've let the jew shills manipulate you.

That's a fact, btw. That is one of the shill's goals, to turn us against any would be leaders.

Member when democrats lost gracefully and after a long moment of self reflection decided to stop their divisive racial and class based pandering for the good of the nation as a whole?

yea me neither
Trump 2020

I'm not "against" them, i've simply moved further along the path & i'm focused on the bigger picture that they are forced to avoid. I agree that hating/attacking them is counter-productive, but trying to get the people who've made it all the way here to let go of their fanboy-ism isn't a bad thing.

Sup Forums is about discovering the whole truth, not winning over the non-aligned with slogans and half-truths.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGT_QXT1hws

I never expected any of that to happen.

Still voted for him and would do so again. Fuck Hillary, high Priestess of Moloch.

Yeah Killary was just to much.

If you think they 'havent stopped' right now, boy are you going to be furious in 2020. They have dialed it back from an 8 to a 2 right now dude.

Remember when Donald Trump was business partners with the Russian government and his company got 53 million from the Russian government investment fund called Rusnano that was started by Vladimir Putin and is referred to as "Putin's Child"? Oh wait that wasn't Trump it was John Podesta.
Remember when Donald Trump received 500 thousand for a speech in Moscow and paid for by Renaissance Capital, a company tied to Russian Intelligence Agencies? Oh wait, that was Bill Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump approved the sale of 20% of US uranium to the Russians while he was Secretary of State which gave control of it to Rosatom the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump lied about that and said he wasn't a part of approving the deal that gave the Russians 1/5 of our uranium, but then his emails were leaked showing he did lie about it? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.
Remember when Donald Trump got 145 million dollars from shareholders of the uranium company sold to the Russians? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.
Remember when Donald Trump accepted millions in donations from Russian Oligarchs like the chairman of a company that's part of the Russian Nuclear Research Cluster, the wife of the mayor of Moscow, and a close pal of Putin's? Oh wait, that was the Clinton Foundation.
Remember when Donald Trump failed to disclose all those donations before becoming the Secretary of State, and it was only found out when a journalist went through Canadian tax records? Oh wait, that was Hillary Clinton.
Remember when Donald Trump told Mitt Romney that the 80s called and it wanted its Russian policy back. The Cold War is over? Oh wait, that was President Obama.
Man..... Trump's ties to Russia are disgusting.

Shove your whataboutism up your mong ass.

The autism... It's just too much.

But please: Keep comparing everything Trump to random Hollywood people or staff members to the Clinton's. Nobody gives a fuck, because the Clinton's aren't President.

I've moved on from them too, but I'm not going to attack them. At most, I can just appreciate that they are still seemingly red-pilling normies, and probably even convincing some leftists to realize they've been ultra cucked faggots all this time.