LIDL Christmas advert - SHITTED.COM

Yet another SHITTED.COM advert, this time it is a direct attack on tradition and English people - describing them as abnormal.
It shows a white English family enjoying time together, no degeneracy in sight.
Declares it isn't realistic - in current year.

Then shows what Lidl describes as "Beautifully Normal".
Africans and pakistanis, doing african tribal dances to african tribal music.
For some reason at the end, it shows a picture of a large family - without any miscegenation, preceded by an african family and followed by more shots of an african family.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYB4vxdDHnE
LIDL - "The future is african, ... and it's beautiful."

Of course, comments are disabled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.lIenx8DqP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Commercials reflect the consumer.

Jesus fucking christ, are you cucks gonna spam this every 10 seconds on Sup Forums? How about just turn off the fucking television you losers, not to mention faggots like OP are the ones making this shit popular by blatantly advertising and linking the fucking video

Cheers.
All these adverts should be collected together. The Lidl one might as well be at the top of the pile as it clearly represents their objectives.

At least this one isn't filled with racemixers.

>German Supermarket company flooding TV with subtle anti-white propoganda
>surprising

>just ignore it, goy

England isn't africa.
England has supposedly 3.5% african population, yet every single one of these adverts has 50-75% spear chuckers in them.

If adverts represented the consumer, it would be 97% English. Not 100% mixed race degenerate shitted.com 'families'.
If it was accurate, 90% of those shitted.com families wouldn't have the negro father present either.

Fucking Germans ruin everything.

Not just "German" companies doing it:

Almost all of the "christmas" advertisements on English television this year are race traitor propaganda.

american culture is pure cancer, our media worships niggers and thinks being white is uncool. Hollywood desperately needs to fucking die for western civilization to survive.

Lol
Now its take the formality of the holiday out
Next its Mistletoe means gangbang grandma!

When you realise that the media is run by very few people, all with the same deliberate agenda, it becomes more clear.
The media as a whole needs to be obliterated.

At that point, people will be able to think for themselves and common sense and instinct will do the rest.

(((They))) use emotion in advertising to warp people's minds and subvert everything to its polar opposite.

The Century of the Self - is a documentary about the foundations of advertising, which comes from jew psychology and war propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
Watch the first ten minutes of it and you'll learn a lot.

>very few people
A riffle and a box of ammo should be all it takes then

>LIDL - "The future is african, ... and it's beautiful."
where you getting this from?

In reality it wouldn't take much more than that to decapitate the snake.

it'd still be highly satisfying

I feel sorry for us europoors not in Slavic Jew land and Mountain Jew land where they can get guns easily. But I at least have a way to get one if I ever go postal and feel like doing something, you Bongs are fucked.

You know the drills guys.

SELL THE STOCKS

SELL SELL SELL

I'll break it down for you, since you are quite new it seems.

The official title of the Lidl advert is: "Beautifully Normal".
The replacement shown in the video is african, the people, the music, the 'culture', the type of degenerate Christmas that people are being told to have.
As for the structure of the sentence, it comes from tons of media articles that show crossbreeds, immigrants, africans, muslims and so on as being "the future", and follow it with the "... and it's beautiful".
The most famous one was pic related from this article:
mic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful#.lIenx8DqP

they can 3d print guns, unless 3d printers are already banned there which would be unsurprising

It wasn't even that bad?
Leave it to Sup Forums to go full REEEEE mode over literally nothing.

Yeah.
The sooner the better. I'd be jumping for joy to see that happening.

Feel free to invade western europe and clean all the media companies and politicians here too. Vlad Tepes has work to do.

Apparently "the future" is a return to the stone age, when Europe will be 90% colored people of color.

Guns not the hard part, ammo is.
Good luck making good smokeless powder in your basement.

>Mute video
>Put the speed to 0.5
>Play your favorite Christmas song over it
>Pause at the 10th second
Perfect and beautiful Christmas commercial

I didn't realize that a country with atheist scumbags cared about tradition. Get back to me when Anglican Christianity that advocated for imperialism and develops monarchies throughout the globe comes back. You brits went from making subhuman countries slightly better via making them more white and Christian, to being filled with SJW atheist cucks.

You've grown up with this shit, so you've been brainwashed since birth to think it is 'normal', just like they say in the advert.
According to another Dutch poster, your Christmas advertisements are filled with it too.
If you had been born into a time when Dutch people were Dutch, and English people English, you would be just as horrified at this.

Note it is every Christmas advert from every major company in England.

Only Anglo queers.

You are being too euro-centric, stone age implies the wheel, and stone buildings, and stone tools - something that africa never had.
You'll have to go further back.

haha
You are correct. If you have video skills, then make a new version exactly as you describe and upload it.

10+ million jews, 40 million negros, 30 million 'hispanics'.
I'm guessing you are one of those group with divide and conquer tactics.

Literally all those numbers are wrong.

every time i go on this site i get more depressed about my future and if my values will ever survive

Don't be depressed man.
Just be aware of it and do something about it.
ANYTHING you do that is positive and constructive towards your own life and your own ideals and values and goals is doing something.
Never ever feel defeated, never ever let any others feel defeated either.

Work hard to making yourself stronger in every way you can, no matter how small.
Help others similar to you, tell them how to spot degeneracy, how to tell when they are being brainwashed by propaganda, and how they can become stronger too.

By stronger, I mean physically, mentally, financially, in terms of knowledge, abilities, morally.
You can become someone great, you can have a good family and have a good wife with good children, you can encourage others.
You can fight in all of those ways and more.

If this site is making you depressed, stop going to it, at least for a while. If you already know enough, you don't need to read this stuff.
You are better off focussing on your own life and making that better, with a positive attitude.

>calling out a self-destructive, usually liberal/progressive, and apathetic group of people means you are a divide and conquer shill

Read about "learned helplessness", this is what they want to programme the most. So that there is no resistence at all, people sit there and wait to be slaughtered.
A lot of their propaganda and constantly spread forced messages involve concepts of 'learned helplessness'.
It is when you are subjected to a kind of psychological torture for so long that you develop the false belief of being powerless, that no matter what you do you can't stop the torture.
That simply isn't true.
For example, England is 85% English. Not good that those 15% have invaded, but English are the vast majority, and it takes a flick of the finger to remove the invaders.
Same for Canada.
If your area is infested, live in a non-infested one and make it strong.

I can generalise about america too based on your media, if you think media is an accurate portrayal of the population.
You are seriously naive.

As for self destructive, the US went from nearly 100% european blooded population to 56% within 100 years.

I doubt any real american wanted that or asked for it.