He doesn't watch his anime on TV

>he doesn't watch his anime on TV

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

displayport.org/faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't shitpost while watching anime on a TV.

>not shitposting while you watch anime from a TV

I don't own a TV.

Clean up that mess please.

>HD flatscreen
240-480p CRT or nothing at all.

The only TV I have is an old ass sony CRT to play with my Playstation 2.

Because i want to notice the little details and search for doujins while watching anime?

>He doesn't link his computer into his big ass wall of a tv

Why?

I don't have a TV.
Shit is as obsolete as a radio.

I have a 40" Sony Bravia. I use it as a secondary monitor for anime and videogames.

This desu

But I do, and all it took was an HDMI cord.

>kissanime
Fuck off.

I do. On my htpc while cuddling with my daki and drinking crown.

I also turn on the fileshare computers this time of the year, seti@home and my friends only onion imageboard to share pictures of cute kids doing fun things. Helps heat the house you know...

Usually second life is on my third screen and my phone is plugged into my chair controlling the butt plug motion.

But I do.

TV speakers? Ugh.

You folks need to get a home theatre system and fucking anime should stop releasing shows with only 2 channels instead of 5.1.

I do though. I have a 40 tv hooked to my pc

Anime looks like shit on my TV.

>tfw my 5.1 surround system remote broke so now I can't use it anymore
>retards who make it say they don't have that remote anymore
Shit just isn't the same using tv and computer speakers. Been demoralized ever since, don't even know where to look for a good one anymore.

The TV I have adds extra in-between frames and makes my anime playback at 60fps

I'm not a retarded baby boomer so I don't own a TV.

Because I have a 19 inch TV on my wall and my laptop screen is the same length and width, why bother?

>Shit is as obsolete as a radio.
Yeah you sure can have a big enough monitor like TV

I have a huge ass TV in my room but never use it since it's a huge bother to set everything up. It also has some issues with subtitles not displaying correctly or not playing some files so I usually have to connect my laptop to watch something.

for a while I got used to using my 40" TV as a monitor.

I use it as a primary monitor until I burn my eyes.

Maybe you should calibrate your TV then.

I asked the other day and it would seem that watching on a phone with perfect color accuracy and vibrancy is better than watching on a TV.
So I just continued doing it.

I have a video projector.
I don't watch TV.

>video projector
Does it have potato image quality?

I only have a monitor

No it's just fine.
Colors are a bit off but I don't mind since I only use it like twice a week for non-anime shows and movie.

yeah, cheap 50" TV for anime and games etc.

27" and 22/23" IPS for other stuff

That room looks comfy as fuck.

>I'm poor as fuck
ok

Buying useless shit is how you become poor.

I have. It looks awful compared to when I'm on my PC.

Anyone with experience watching anime on a 4K TV?

Do you use upscaling programs like madVR? Are there shit tons of artifacts?

I use madvr and it looks pretty damn good.

Speaking of madVR. Does anybody know why MPC + KCP is having an audio skip every few seconds? My laptop is in the higher performance range and I have most of the settings down pretty low, and I don't think it can be a hardware problem because I've tested it both with and without my headphone dac and it still happens.

It's really annoying. I'm only using a 17.3" laptop and no matter how I mess with audio and video settings it doesn't fix it.

being a few feet from a smaller computer screen is the same apparent picture as being a good 7-8 feet from a larger tv

How beefy is your setup? Do you notice any weird distortions around jagged edges when scenes switch on a 4K TV?

I really want to be 100% sure before spending a few grand on a 4K TV.

I dont own a TV.

I don't live in nipnong land so, sadly, I can't.

I use a projector and watch hentai on the side of my apartment building.

Setup is fairly beefy i5 3600k and a gtx 970. And no I don't really notice any more jaggies than I did on my 1440p monitor. That being said it wasn't a huge jump in quality as far as anime goes. If your main goal is to watch anime I wouldn't bother.

I religiously watch my anime on my 55'' TV. In fact that's the only thing I use my TV for.

I use a TV to watch anime from my PC. Does that count?

>there are people on this website who have a sub 60" TV

Why are there so many poor fags?

Of course you can, I have a 50" Bravia that I use only as a secondary monitor for anime and games.

Are you using an external audio renderer like ReClock? I had that problem and just upped my sound pre-buffer to 500ms in ReClocks external settings. Also setting it to WASAPI exclusive may help, but idk enough about audio rendering to say for sure.

I watch anime in addition to movies and some Netflix stuff on a 55" TV with a nice speaker system these days, but for several years I didn't have TV or even space for a TV, just my trusty old 15.4" laptop and pair of headphones. Sometimes you have to make due.

Before that I had a decent makeshift, watching most of my stuff on a 27" iMac w/ IPS display. It's like watching stuff on a ~30" TV except with excellent color accuracy and speakers that aren't dogshit. Eventually had to sell the iMac and go laptop-only though.

Can't remember the last time I owned a TV, Mr. President.

Fuck you the radio is awesome.

I don't have a TV.

>having a TV
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT

TVs have a lower pixel density than my monitor, you tech illiterate dumbfuck

But I do user I have my PC and PS4 hooked up to my TV and I do basically everything on it.

>What an Sup Forumsnon imagines whenever he torrents his Animu

>A portly fellow in a Love Live shirt waddles to the dimly lit desk in his basement
>He boots up his Arch Linux and as if like magic his screenfetch prompts him with
>"What would you like to watch today senpai?"
>The atheist squints around the new releases on Nyaa, his hands at the sides of his oppai mousepad like he had two holsters
>With one hand he expertly clicks the newest HS release of JoJo and with the other, he brings the tip of his hat down
>"Its Time" he mutters as his 3tb Seagate whizzes to life, almost as if to mock the poorfags
>A hush falls over his hotglued figurines
>Waifus from all seasons gush in their pantsu as whispers from other Sup Forumsnons can't believe what's transpiring.
>The ISP representative looks like he's about to faint, his cease and desist emails furiously shaking as he slides them over the internet to our hero
>The pocky avenger slaps down a reply with his sticky keyboard and his hamhock fist around the mouse before mumbling to no one that "streamfags get get out of my Sup Forums", knowing he's a far more euphoric human being than people that choose to stream their chinese cartoons

Yeah and they also have much better picture quality than monitors.

I use my TV as my secondary monitor.

>Yeah and they also have much better picture quality than monitors

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol nice meme bro xDDDD

>much better picture quality

What is this picture quality spec you're talking about? Can you quantify it?

Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about other than "hurr durr the bestbuy salesman told me 'Full HD' tvs are the best!!"

I can't screencap my TV to make reaction pictures from anime girl faces

I bet half the people in this thread still use fucking HDMI, tip top kek

My tv and the computer are one and the same thing.

My drunk friend broke my computer scene and i had to use my 65 inch tv as a monitor.

Please tell me more, sensei

I watch anime on my phone, because it is pretty huge, and because i have to take a two hour train ride every day.

displayport.org/faq/

I prefer TV, but my computer cuts off the video and it isn't worth the trouble, especially since I can watch with headphones on PC. I don't own everything on video, either.

Are there any 3D monitors? That's the only thing that guarantees I'll be using a TV.

This could have been a solid pasta but it isn't really that funny

TVs are good though. I got a mid-high end Sony recently, and anime looks so good on it, I don't want to watch it on the monitor anymore. Not sure what exactly its "animation" mode does. Probably plays around with the luminosity where bright pixels are not just painted to that color, but also gain more brightness. It makes scenes with gradients and lights look so good, sometimes I make a screencap, and then I wonder why i capped this dull scene when I see it on my monitor.

This was my main problem. And that there are 99 media players, but all of them are bad. Now i have it hooked up to my computer (it mirrors the desktop), and use a wireless keyboard. All for the sake of screencaps.

It's nice to watch gook toons on a 42"+ though BD quality obligatory none of that airing garbage.

>watches anime on TV
That's actually pret-
>streaming

TV's are pretty sad business these days outside of the Japanese market
The only guys who even make their own sets are LG,SAMSUNG,SONY and Panasonic

see