Why did she like him so much?

2 weeks to go

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4EHJfvNd
youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs&t=75s
youtube.com/watch?v=GXYMHm8FsRU
youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E
youtu.be/E5JT6rQ-3hk
youdubber.com/index.php?video=D5B-KZNIZYs&video_start=23&audio=N3472Q6kvg0&audio_start=60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing will happen except a few anons streaming disappearance.

God left us.

He's the only one who talked to her, activated her almonds, and opposed her while in club. They're each other's foils, which makes for a chaotic but very meaningful relationship for both of them.

Because he's not a doormat but also doesn't just write her off. Also because she might actually be a creation of his god-like powers.

Everyone likes based Kyon.

>Why did she like him so much?
Because he created her as his perfect mate.

It's not gonna happen, user. Disappointment after disappointment you guys for some reason hold to this vague hope, but do you even remember what this is that you want? So much time has passed, you may not even like it if it does happen.

Let it go.

Lets see

He was an alpha mother fucker that barely gave a shit about her opinions and tried his best to console her.

She saw him as a father figure and so would naturally come to like him.

Honestly Kyon is based and alpha as fuck the more I think about the show.

He's very based but only slightly alpha, maybe a bit more than Koizumi and less than Haruhi and her 100% cockiness attitude.

because he's John Smith

Because he knew why she kept changing her hairstyles in the beginning.

Cause he ain't afraid to wreck her shit up.

Do you think she shlicked to Kyon punching her?

I know I did.

Definitely.

So how hard was her heart breaking in that scene?

>heart breaking
She was just as pissed as Kyon. Her heart was more broken here

Pretty hard. The hardest in the anime probably. She probably felt a mix of hate, guilt, and shame. Very contradictory and hard to deal with after being power drunk for a few days, but things went pretty smoothly in the end.

what would've happened if he actually punched her?
why did koizumi hold him back?
if he had punched her, isn't that what haruhi would've wanted?

He was the only one who put up with her insane persionality.

Haruhi hasn't meet somebody that can travel between dimensions/isekaijin(?) except for Yasumi and that was her dream too, that's because Haruhi is the slider so was Yasumi.
Haruhi is a post-matrix light novel so I guess the author copied the idea and made everybody part of a simulation with their own world and stuff. But only Haruhi is a human and the others are their programs. Except for Kyon who is legit part of that world.
This theory doesn't work because Sasaki exists and you would have to say that Sasaki and Haruhi are the same for it to work.

>Haruhi hasn't meet somebody that can travel between dimensions/isekaijin
Tbh, isn't Kyon essentially the slider at this point? Not on his own accord, but he has traveled dimensions already.

She wanted aliens, she got aliens. She wanted time travelers, she got time travelers. She wanted espers, she got espers. What else was established in the first fucking episode? She would always go on dates with people.

SHE WANTED LOVE. SHE GOT A LOVER.

>that lighting

hnnnnnggg

The real question is,
why did he like her so much?

God I wanted to punch that other faggot for stopping him

pastebin.com/4EHJfvNd

If you consider the closed spaces as dimensions then Koizumi is a slider too. If you consider the disappearance timelines as dimensions then Mikuru is a slider too. The only thing that can be considered as different dimensions were the alpha and beta timelines and kyon didn't travel between those as far as I remember.

>Haruhi put one hand on my shoulder, its power causing a slight change in my lower region.
every time

>He always plays the straight man and saves the day when Haruhi is running wild
>All interested third parties: aliens, time-travelers and espers revolve around Kyon, not around Haruhi
>To try and get on his good side
>People mentioned that Kyon always was interested in strange crazy girls and that he once had a girlfriend like that
>No one uses his real name
Cuz she's just his crazy slapstick alter-ego?

This is a worse theory than Kyon being god.

user, how could anyone NOT like Kyon?

I implied that.
He it repressed all his childlike, daydreaming and genki behaviour into an alter ego for reasons unknown.
Maybe just to spice the things up a bit.

Is anyone here planning on streaming it?
I want to put it on my calendar, when are you gonna start?

Wait, two weeks to what?
Haruhi S3 or movie or something?
I wasn't able to stomach all the LN's even if they're finished.

I wanna sniff haruhi's asshole so fucking bad holy shit

>2 weeks to go
Another fucking pachinko machine?

youtube.com/watch?v=EsBeKqvROZs&t=75s

>Kyon being god
>theory

youtube.com/watch?v=GXYMHm8FsRU

Kyon is the god of Haruhi's puss

wait, 2 weeks for what?

>and that he once had a girlfriend like that
huh?

Kunikida hints at that saying he always liked weird girls. Kyon denies.
I won't spoil though

Yes.
Classmates are surprised how Kyon managed to befriend this martian girl and comment on how he always likes strange girls.
In LN this GF was mentioned somewhere I believe but I'm not too certain.
I read it some 6 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLnxO75bO3E

>I read it some 6 years ago.
Man, it has been way too long.

idk, he is really useless.

ohh ok, thanks
I'm anime only fag

December 18th I think.

Massive cock.

Better question: Does Mikuru have legitimate feelings for Kyon or what?

If you legitimately think Kyon is god, you need to read the novels because you obviously know nothing.

They all have ulterior motives in getting close to him.
I dropped the LN before Rampage, but my bet would be is that is all just an act to please God.
Same with Nagato i++ shenanigans.
Don spoil, Kyon is God for us anime and secondary fags.

Sasaki was just someone everyone around him thought was his gf.
But in reality they were just good friends.

I started thinking Kyon was god after reading the novels, actually.

Ok, time to evacuate from this thead since I did not read whole LN yet.

>spoil
I ain't spoiling anything, you learn Haruhi is the god in the literal beginning of the goddamn series.

Haruhi is adorable

dumb bitch wrote "Merry Xmas" backwards

I just don't see it, it makes literally no sense. Not to mention the amount of times Tanigawa has stated in interviews that Kyon is just a normal guy.

It means she was focusing on people in the room rather than outsiders. Deep.

It's not backwards to the people that matter.

I didn't believe in the 'Kyon is the actual god' theory until the alt-brigade showed up.

He's the key. Kuyoh's crew want him to accept them. Everyone gives him the "you'll be the one to decide in the end so calm down bruh" talk in Surprise, and he has some weird hesitations that could imply he's linked to the whole Haruhi-Sasaki thing. Sasaki was god when he was with her, and Haruhi became god after that "by mistake". She became god 3 years ago, Kyon met Haruhi and had a talk with her 3 years ago. Lots of stuff foreshadows that while Kyon is a normal guy right now, he's linked and has possible tangible influences on godhood.

what a qt

>he's linked and has possible tangible influences on godhood
So, Kyon essentially is such a supreme being he's not even god, he's something much greater?

Who would believe she was such a massive whore right.

More like he's the original god or some variable that can influence godhood and possibly transmit it. Kuyoh did try to kidnap him so he's clearly useful in the god scheme. But it's clear that he's unable to warp reality directly, at least for the time being.

Probably. I mean all the interactions he's had with adult-Mikuru indicate that she once felt a certain way about him.

>Sasaki was god when he was with her
I think I need to refresh my memory, weren't they friends during middle school? I mean, Haruhi got her powers at the start of her 1st year of middle school. Unless the transference works slowly or something.

iirc Sasaki was god until 3 (now 4) years ago when Haruhi became it. Can't tell which year it was though

Minori and Aya are the only ones who are still cute.

Because self-insert

>wanting to self-insert into Kyon

Wait, what's happening in two weeks? I'm out of the loop.

It. Hopefully.

>Dec. 18th
>BD release
>10th anniversary
Possible announcement.
But if not, just another time to rewatch the Disappearance with Sup Forums.

December 18th at the usual place

>Kyon managed to befriend this martian girl
Wait back up.

He didn't befriend an actual martian girl. Just a weird girl back then in middle school.

youtu.be/E5JT6rQ-3hk

It never gets old.

>Sugita is not cute anymore
Fighting words user

>Kyon will never whisper "i rub u" into your ear

Sugita is a balding middle-aged man now. Not cute.

Yeah, I remember Tachibana saying she was the one with the powers originally, but I don't think she got them from kyon since they apparently only became friends at the end of middle school

>"Although we were close friends, that only applies to middle school, and even then, only for the
third year as well. Maybe it is because of this that Kyon failed to remain in contact with me for the past year.

>cockslut
>cute

Aya is cute, you can't tell me any different.

Maybe. We know Sasaki was interested by Haruhi so maybe she transmitted the power herself somehow.
What's sure is that Kyon has some role to play somewhere. Maybe a catalyst to the change or something. He DID create a big chance in Haruhi after talking to her once.

Could go anywhere, really. We need that LN12.

>We need that LN12.
I won't give up hope.

Jesus christ. They aged like milk.

>needing 15 tons of makeup + photoshop to look cute

Uh huh.

>What's sure is that Kyon has some role to play somewhere
Oh that's a sure thing, hell, looks like he made them interested in him for the same reason.

> The only person I've met since then who accepts me as I am is you. The times we spent eating our school lunches at your desk together were very precious to me. That's something I didn't realize until there wasn't anything to replace them. And then I took great care to keep away from you. There's only one man who's treated me normal after meeting me: that would be you."

>We need that LN12.
We will, one day.

What are you talking about, Minori looks hot.

Is that a quote from Sasaki? Shit man ;_;
best girl all around

Came here to post this, Kyon is god Haruhi is just his boner fuel.

I did a thing youdubber.com/index.php?video=D5B-KZNIZYs&video_start=23&audio=N3472Q6kvg0&audio_start=60

>what would've happened if he actually punched her?
Haruhi falls into depression and self-loathing, those bubble things pop up everywhere, life becomes a dreary destroyed mess.