MS-13 gang 'behead man' in park near Washington DC

>Members of an El Salvadorian street gang stabbed a man 100 times, beheaded him and cut out his heart in a park near Washington DC, police say.

#JustDreamerThings

archive.is/WUsik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard they eat the heart, dick and nads to get the victim’s power or some shit.

Ms-13 has also been known to rape women in wheelchairs.

Top kek, the fact that we let these people into our country. Wew.

>dick and nads
Thanks for that.

Can someone explain the dreamer meme to me? I see them mentioned here occasionally, but never knew what they were

>rape women in wheelchairs

hot

>cut out his heart
wew

Looks like the dems outsourced one of their jobs to immigrants

Is this what winning feels like drumpfies???

Hmmmm?????????

Literally Congo niggers with slightly higher IQ, so more effective in their killing.

The problem is not MS-13. The problem is the political state structure that prevents you from cleansing them from the streets with fire and lead.

There has been a webm floating around Sup Forums the past few day featuring a few "dreamers" tearing out a mans heart. I'm wondering if this was the same event?

and there's always these bullshit 'immigration activists' going on Tucker standing up for them. Mind blowing.

Modern projectiles are not made with lead, idiot. Also what's with the gay flag? Don't you have any pride or self-respect?

>mfw the wall is built

why ask? do you want to invite me to a gay pride parade, faggot?

They're standing for normal civilians, not gang members.

sauce?

Don't you have any pride in your country? If you hate your country you hate yourself. Why should anyone listen to you? How can you fly a butt-pirate meme flag and think for one instant that you have firm footing to turn my insult back around at me? Just take off the meme flag. Show us who you are. Stop hiding like a sniveling little coward.

Build a wall and just send them back with one of these.

Do you think immigrants from South America honestly want these animals coming in with them?

I get the point but these activists they have on won't even condemn MS13.

Jesus, are you butthurt.

Good thing DC has the most stringent gun control.

Not made with lead? Are you fucking retarded?

Was that so hard? I have no problems with Poland, why would you hide your true flag?

Autism.

>Can someone explain the dreamer meme to me? I see them mentioned here occasionally, but never knew what they were
DACA was an "Thing" that Obama did, and it allowed kids of illegal immigrants to get a free ride and no deports. They called them "dreamers" in the press because they were dreaming of a better place.

So now we find out that their place was shit, and it was because of them, and they need to go back.

"But gang violence isn't a real problem, what about that poor kid and her family, user?"

Or one of these.

how much lead goes flying when i clean 10 guns in the kitchen? is the cleaner and oil safe? Vigorously pumping with the brush makes me think tiny shit is flying all over the place

#NotAllHeartEatingMS13GangMembers

The absolute state of le 56% state

Mexicans from El Salvador have no right to live in America. I don't know when people decided they did, but it was sometime during my lifetime. Mexicans from South America and the Carribbean have never had a legitimate right to our land.

>I heard they eat the heart, dick and nads to get the victim’s power or some shit.
Niggers do the same sort of shit in africa, they also cut off womens vaginas so it's like they "own them" they think it gives them power somehow.
Shitskins are fucked in the head. The sooner you realize this the better, and nothing is worse than shitskin criminal gangs. It's like taking someone who is already fucked in the head, and then take the criminal massmurdering variety.
>Can someone explain the dreamer meme to me? I see them mentioned here occasionally, but never knew what they were
Look up the DREAM act. basically an attempt to give amnesty to kids of illegal immigrants. They "dream" of a great future of fucking shit up in the united states, after getting educated at us taxpayers expense just because their assholes of parents illegally entered the US and refused to leave, instead of going and sorting out their own nations.

kek america is turning into brazil v.2.0

I was hoping that beaner hit the transformers as soon as I saw them.

jews do too. id expect nothing less from taco kikes

both ears pierced = fag detected

murderers need to be gassed

Fuck this country.

>Mexicans from El Salvador have no right to live in America. I don't know when people decided they did, but it was sometime during my lifetime. Mexicans from South America and the Carribbean have never had a legitimate right to our land.
Emanuel Cellar anno 1965, and Yes he indeed was a kike. Before this america favoured west european immigration and excluded pretty much everybody else except in ridiculously low amounts.
Let me quote something for you that you might find extremely surprising.
>>The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people".
I just told you the exact reason why kikes brought niggers to the US on jewish owned slaveships, and why they promote race mixing and mass immigration.
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
The people in pic related are the ones targetted most for mass immigration, these were also the core whites in the US, i wonder why? Because kikes wants to kill or miscegenate away all the smart people so that the entire world relies on the kikes.

Ah forgot to say where the quote was from. It's from hitlers mein kampf. The kikes are doing the exact same thing today, only they added south americans and additional niggers for the US, and middle easterners and niggers for europe.

And nothing of value was lost.

And yeah these ms13 and the south american drug cartels/gangs are literally as bad as ISIS, they like to chop people up in little pieces with chainsaws and all kinds of nasty shit. Totally fucked in the head. You'd literally have to be insane to allow these people to just roam around in your country and think that it's ok cause
>they brown n here's a story about why borders aren't necessary.
If you care that little about your life and wellbeing and living in a peaceful community, just let them right in, they'll change it in a heartbeat!
This is what happens when you let communists and kikes win. They fill you with lies that borders aren't necessary and then allow the worst kind of people to enter your country and fuck them up over time whilst destroying the integrity of your people culture and society.

>Mexicans from El Salvador
> Mexicans from South America and the Carribbean
(you)

I'm assuming that he means those who come through mexico to then go to the US.

Savage race

This country needs to collapse

They dumped a body in my local graveyard last year.

>smiles at little boy standing nesting cameraman

Just another day in Northern Mexico

WHEN WW3 is here, niggers jews and texmex shall perish

Chek'd

Well that's where they go

You have more muslims than us, toothbrush.

How the hell do you cut off a vagina? Like the lips or what

Not even twinkies could survive that shit

Do they have the psychic superpowers needed to tell the difference?

If not, then they're standing up for the gang members, because the gang members will behead any civilians they stand up for.

Meanwhile lefties are fantasizing about being the victim and masturbate furiously to it.

"Mexicans from El Salvador"
"Mexicans from South America and the Carribbean"
>Mexicans

Blame the shitlibs in our country for somehow managing to change Mexican from a noun meaning "someone from Mexico" into a noun meaning "any brown person that speaks spanish" I guess.

Hey that's ours. Oh forgot, you don't care about what's right

MS-13 is originally Salvadorian but they work for the Mexican mafia so there is really no distinction necessary. It's filled with Mexicans and El Salvadorians and every other beaner under the sun.

are beaner injuns more violent than northern injuns? ones in canada get arrested a lot for drugs and domestic abuse and shit like that

Sounds like Washington DC has become a no-go zone to me.

Why are Americans such cowards that they allow these groups to exist? Citizens are cowards, police are cowards and M-13 gang members are cowards, just bunch of pussies. Lock them up, beat them, release them, if they group again, beat them again, why is this so hard? If you see a drug dealers, beat him in prison, release and watch, repeaters get beaten more and locked for longer. Learn to justice.

As a general rule, the closer to the equator, the more violent.

It's the same shit when they are drinking. They lack the enzymes to properly metabolize alcohol. Europeans and other cultures have been cultivating it for thousands of years, so "fire water" makes them fucking insane.

>150542542
first mexican empire

Do you think Northam invited them after he won VA?

I will come [legally - passport ] take them out

Fucking mexicans man

clit and labia. this is the first time you've heard of genital mutilation? dude, shitskins practice this and have since their disgusting existence when God decided they were no longer worth saving.

They only exist in Democrat controlled areas, FYI. I'm not even kidding. Chicago, NY, DC, CA.

So they exist where most industry exists.
>implying they can't move anywhere else

>El Salvador
>Mexicans

american educashun

DREAMer comes from the DREAM act, Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors Act, which never passed Congress. Obama just circumvented the Congress to do it himself instead.

Rofl, what industries exist in those states? The proliferation of shitskins killing each other?
Please enlighten me since you know so much about the US.

>park near Washington DC

So in Maryland or Virginia? Jesus christ, why not just say Maryland or Virginia?

these fucking spics are destroying Delaware. They've caused over 100 shootings just this year alone and killed countless people. The police have arrested around 40 of them, but believe there are over 300 active in the state. They are the cause of heroin destroying the state including break-ins, robberies, rapes, murders.
I'm near my wits end with these gang fucks

this

stealing memes again lefty?

You are some special kind of fucking idiot aren't you. Copper jacketed lead bullets you fucking retard.

>

the webm in question can be found in this thread

sorry look for the thread in Sup Forums

it's mind blowing. American agencies had to have been aware of these apes and their near paramilitary like groups, their sadism, illegal activities generally. sociologists have had to compile extensive documents and research about these subhumans for 20+ years. and yet American politicians still allowed this cancer into your country. how much of a spit in the face is this? the first sight or hint of knowledge about their barbarism, that's when not only a border wall should have gone up near immediately, but a MILITARIZED border on par with Israel to protect your people.

our governments openly disrespect and put us in danger with hostile immigrants, and our children are given this burden to bear when we're gone and it's only intensified. they're going to have one hell of an upward battle. i hope to god we learn through this to never ever allow diversity bullshit ever again, like the former soviet blocs are redpilled on communism

What exactly do you think modern projectiles are made of?

Kek

Awwww does that upset you, faggot?

It just their dreams to come here and do that, don't be so xenophobic :^)

They're all Mexicans. Doesn't matter their nationality. Try telling a Honduran friend that he's your favorite Mexican. They go crazy over that shit. Stupid beaners

I feel like the government of El Salvador was trying to exterminate these monkeys, but some fucking gay NGO keeps preventing them from doing it.

Trump needs to give the green light to the government of El Salvador to just eradicate these fucking maggots. The Salvadorian military just needs to torch the jail that houses the majority of the MS-13 members.

Speaking about women in wheel chairs, if you have sex with a paralyzed woman from the waist down and you stick it in her pooper when it was suppose to be vaginal sex and you don't tell her, is that counted as rape?

Yeah man, it's fucking disgusting. I recall reading the ms-13 rapes a wheelchair girl article when I was a sophomore in high school, almost 10 years ago. Even then it blew my fucking mind, and I thought "how do we let them in? How do we let people who know them, in? How do we even let people in who've seen these fucks before?" Guilty by associating with known associates, put up a fucking wall and half the army down south. Shoot anything that moves.

But, unfortunately, people are easily sated. We have sports and food readily available. Soft times really do breed for weak men.

What she doesn't feel doesn't hurt her ;)