skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2016-12-03
togetter.com/li/1055652
skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2016-12-04
togetter.com/li/1056052
youtube.com/watch?v=GBKt5Ig8CM4
youtu.be/DHT_J1C6wY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off.

And they're all back, but for a joke episode? They should've just made the entire series joke episodes instead of being a joke itself.

I'm not sure whether I'd prefer Mirai-size Haa or this one.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

>Maho is almost over
Where are the leaks

Where is the Miyuki poster

Precure 1-draw #959
Mofurun / Cure Mofurun
I never imagined a 1-draw could ever make me want something so muchモフ.

skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2016-12-03
togetter.com/li/1055652

This is some prime sasuga

you're next!

wait no, they can't kill her!

Which Fairilu is that?

>Rapapa
falls into ocean and creates a landmass
>Europa
falls into ocean and creates a landmass

Coincidence?

I don't understand why they were brought back at all, it's not like anyone gave a shit about them. Fuck, the people writing the show itself didn't seem to. Did they realize they were killing off the rest of their shitty generals too quickly and couldn't be bothered to design any more this late in the game?

I remember when I liked maho girls

now I really want it to end.....
(Ends January 29th?)

It's funny you should say that, I've been going through the opposite lately. I've really started to enjoy the last 10 episodes or so and went back to watch the beginning and find it charming in a lot of ways that I didn't back when it first aired.

It's not a masterpiece or anything, but you can see where they had laid out some hints to the future and to things like Mirai's hard-to-pin-down personality.

I should do the same and not be closed minded thanks for saying that :)

Mahos can't even compete.

Alright...I'll be honest Riko is kinda cool.

Mirai has a personality besides having fun and hanging out with Riko?

I felt that Haa didn't have a personality

maybe because i stopped at episode 28 or somewhere.

i dont know if i would be able to sit thru half an hour of straight bear suffering.

Precure 1-draw #960
Kawairo Palette: Sapphire
And not a single Sapphire Style to be seen.

skrm.ch/precure/1draw-collections/date/2016-12-04
togetter.com/li/1056052

Classical MG voice actors got roles in the latest episode. Idk about Akko's, but Sally's one hasn't worked on anime for almost a decade.

So, which is Oruba's team?

How come these older kigs look better and cuter than recent ones?

They were made out of real little girls. Now it's against the law and they have to artificially manufacture kigs.

Can't you answer honestly? There are already enough clowns in these threads.

yeah it's nice to have all these cameos by famous voice actors but can ya like make the story better.

(I'm more sad that Riko's voice actor,yes the legend herself,Horie Yui is involved.)

Punished Mirai.

Honestly? Because Saki is cuter than any recent Cure

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING LEAKS

We have to wait till Christmas week I believe :(

Kanade has big fat ass made of cake!

i dunno mate, that smile doesnt look 'punished' to me.

I want to put her whole in my mouth

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

You know it

Jojofags confirmed for bros

Sure, but it's not earthshattering. She has all the usual pink traits: optimistic, kind, brave, outgoing, fiercely protective, ditzy, loves sweets, an awful liar, and usually hard-working (but sucks at actually studying). She has also that oddly accurate intuition (like Nozomi) that pops up every so often, and it's pretty much never wrong. Strangely, Riko seems to have gotten all the clutzy that she's supposed to have as a pink.

As for things that are uniquely her, she's curious to a fault, far far beyond anyone else we've had. She's balls-out impulsive, and pretty much never thinks before she acts/speaks. And she's got that ridiculous habit of using sound effects and talking in gestures when she gets excited. Finally, she's might be the least independent cure we've ever seen; If she ever lost both Riko and Mofurun at once, she would probably immediately break into a million pieces.

But it seriously isn't anything that profound.

>If she ever lost both Riko and Mofurun at once, she would probably immediately break into a million pieces.

But it seriously isn't anything that profound.

wait a minute...they're using that for character development....

very pretty

My star princess!

I used to hate Suite Precure until I found out what Maho was and it all changed.... No not because of

"Oh it's not heartcatch!"
"It's not Princess"

Maho really does open your eyes when it comes to bare minimum standards for a precure show. The good news is that we only have two months of it left.

Unless if KiraKira becomes Maho 2.0 by also being dumb....
The thing is the reason why Maho is like that is because one of the main people left Precure for Aikatsu I believe.

Thoughts on the Bee?

Best written character in Maho, his dynamic adds the most to the show of anybody, and also the most attractive character in Maho

Maho makes me sad

hahaha not how heartcatch did but....
....Let's not talk about it

What do you want to talk about?

"I was scared of getting scolded" is a pretty weak lynchpin for a character, but at least it's in keeping with the kiddie tone of the season.
It was good to have a subplot going underneath the main story, even if it's fluff.
I'd have preferred a longer Kana arc.
This throwaway line pretty much makes up for all of it.

Well holy shit

Stars killed Precure

Source or fuck off.

He's the only character in the show that has an arc.

That's not really a statement on how good his character is as much as it is a statement on how bland Maho has been.

Generally speaking, there's no reason for a separate "arc" if you use the entire series for slow and steady development. Generally, that is.

Nice of them to bring it back just to make sure you didn't miss the point, eh? The flower field during the attack is a little more meaningful now too.

Check out Narita Yoshimi's latest credits.

Nagisa is so cute! I love Nagisa!

Now now, that's not fair. Everyone knows that Splash Star fans are particularly sensitive and susceptible to trolling. You need to be nicer to them.

Have not watched this since ep 2, how does it rates?

What are you talking about, what even is this "Spash Star"? I just looked up "Nagisa" on gelbooru and that really cute picture of her showed up. I guess this is an alternate version where she really grew out her eyebrows.

Below average but not the worst season.

Pretty useless, and has ugly design, a fucking pouty, mischiveous boy was a real bad choice.
Fuck off gay shit.

I want to smell this tomboy

This was such a nice episode
I hope they keep up with this pace until the end

I bet those lickable eyebrows are really salty.

I teared up a little when he was left behind desu
I'll miss the little shit

>55 days until Maho ends

What is Mahoutsukai even about and what's its endgame? We're on episode 43 already and it doesn't seem like the final arc is starting any time soon. They'll bring back the old villains then kill them again, then what?

What about you contain your autism and wait to see what happens?

I can't contain my autism. I watch Precure, after all.

How is it that Mofurun has the best design and transformation theme?
It is unfair for the other Maho's.
youtube.com/watch?v=GBKt5Ig8CM4

Cute.

We're back to the JUST designs.

A based lil nigga

youtu.be/DHT_J1C6wY0

The Rikka-Makopi pairing is pretty stupid.

But at least it gives us nice art from time to time.

Artist super dedicated to an specific character are always the best. Good examples of loyalty that everyone should follow.

From top of my head there's the Yuri guy and the Sabrina from Pokemon guy. Their dedication is truly admirable.