You are now the kohai girl in a school harem animu

How do you make Senpai notice you?

Be forward and seduce him. Being a girl and attracting a guy is like shooting fish in a barrel.

become chuuni

Say I 'made too much' and offer him a Bento... A Love-Bento... Containing Love.

Masturbate in front of him

Seeing as how beta protags absolutely hate girls who are too forward, I'd have to analyze his hobbies and slowly commit to them and slowly lure him towards me. Can't act too shy either or face being background noise forever.

I merge with Satan.
The rest is history.

I don't

>Seeing as how beta protags absolutely hate girls who are too forward
No harem girl ever has been forward. Either the series would end or she'd get booted out. Progression is a harem's worst enemy.

>No harem girl ever has been forward.

A lot of Ranma characters are very forward. Pretty much everyone except Ranma, Akane, and Ryoga.

Shove my breasts in his face

The MC is almost always the worst boy. I'd check out his friend to see if he's cool (they usually are) then if that fails go for any of the background boys.

T H I C C

>No harem girl ever has been forward
There were, they were always just the comic relief.
That's exactly WHY you want to avoid being too forward.

Has a kouhai ever won?

Kumiko knows she can get anyone she wants.

Become a slut until he notices me.

Forget Beta-Senpai.
Pursue his best friend who is better in every way.

>Be forward and seduce him.
Those kinds of girls pretty much never end up with the guy, though.

>lolololoxDxD i wud become a slut and get all da boyz cuz its easy XD
How many times have we shown that it doesn't work this way?

Start pursuing other dicks.
Either you'll trigger a jealousy response and some fucking resolve from your witless harem lead, or you free yourself from wasting your time with a pointless endeavor and find yourself with a new love.

Wait, you really want the Sunohara?

Stab a fork in his dick. That should get his attention.

I watched a hentai a long, long time ago. And at the start of the episode the school idol girl walks up to the protag unzips his pants and starts sucking hiss dick in front of everyone. I've long forgetting the title, though. But that's what I would do.

>No harem girl ever has been forward

Find a different character who actually has a personality.

Rape.
Answer is always rape.

>And at the start of the episode the school idol girl walks up to the protag unzips his pants and starts sucking hiss dick in front of everyone.
Sounds good ...

>I've long forgetting the title
mfw

Become his mistress. Put a dog collar to him and force him to give me oral sex in the women's bathroom.
That's how you get a man.

Just because girl isn't getting our dick doesn't mean she isn't getting all the normie dick. Look where you are, man

Absolutely. Who could deny this?

Sauce? Google and iqdb give nothing

>Senpai
I hope you're talking about senpai (female)

Let me Bark for You

Masturbate.

Thanks

Learn healing magic.

Unless you heal his erectile dysfunction, how would that make him notice you?

Tomoko's issue is that she wants top tier MC bishounen dick. If she settled for some normie geek or something she'd get dicked in a second.

Protagonist-kuns have universal weakness for healbitches. The only notable losers there usually lose to someone who could also heal.

If he doesn't get it at first then he will after you get kidnapped.

I somewhat doubt that to be true