Why do you hate diversity, user?

Why do you hate diversity, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/lingerie-photo-shoot-sends-powerful-message-never-sorry-black-171547014.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>diversity means different shades of shit

What is a herd of monkeys called?
Tribe?

>least diverse picture imaginable

>all different genders
>all different religions
>all different sizes
>all different colors
most diverse picture ever?

Fucking kek, no kidding. This is about as far from diverse as you can get.

That's not diverse that's 100% black people

These fucking idiots blatantly admit that diversity means no white people.

Because I know what jews mean when they say diversity.

>Diverse
>Everyone in pic is the same fucking race

Diversity just means less white people.

To everyone saying there isn't diversity in this photo: I don't know how to quote but you should be ashame of yourself. The diversity in this photo is STUNNING. If you aren't pro diversity, you dont belong here.

All leftist "art" or messages ALWAYS have to be spelled for them.

>we can do entire photoshoots and news articles about how it's okay to be black
>putting out printed paper reading "its okay to be white" is a Nazi pulling a Hitler, though

I don't user. I love it.

it's a diverse spectrum from STICC to THICC

I relcutantly approve

So this... is the power... of black excellence... Woah

Replace the word black with white and watch everyone freak out

I heard crime rates skyrocketed while this photo shoot was in session.

why do entire demographics need constant validation? how many times do we NEED this message?

jesus.

motherfuckers were talking about sexual liberation, diversity, feminism, for 50 years now.

motherfuckers today think its all new.

jesus, we need another world war to remind us what life was like throughout most of history, get us off of our idle, effeminate butts.

We need to get behind this meme to the point where every photo shoot, magazine cover, beauty pageant etc is all black people and whites aren't allowed to participant.

Only then will normies finally get red-pilled into oblivion and join the resistance.

it's diverse cause there's a fat one on the end, clearly separate from the others.

take the dark skin away and look how strange the negroid race looks. Its like we are a different breed to them. I hate diversity because it normalises mixing. You wouldn't mix a labrador with a Komondor.

>diverse
>all black
Not very diverse, Schlomo.

>why do entire demographics need constant validation?
because they have massive inferiority complexes towards whites, who deep down they know are just better than themselves.

ugh your meme flag is dumb, but I have been saying we need to push them further to the left so normies see how fucking crazy they are.

Perhaps they're all from different parts of Africa?

If the photoshoot were "diverse" then it wouldn't be all black woman. Isn't this considered exclusive?

6 of them wear a wig lmao

>the feet on the thicc one
:o

because your a THOT (OP) BEGONE

No, diverse means nonwhite. It doesn't matter if it's all the same kind of nonwhite, as long as it's not white it's diverse.

>all blacks
>diverse
Fuck it, if nogs wanna have white countries, let’s just go to Africa and fucking build new ones. Seriously, get all Africans a free American house, then all whites go to Africa and we build again, just like we used to.

BBY WANT HOT CHOCOLATE

They are all black woman dressed and pose like whores how is this diverse?

>Diverse
>They're all the same right down to their undies.
Seriously, someone give the left a fucking Webster's.

Why would I want to lower the IQ of my offspring?

half of them attempt to look more white by straightening their hair or wearing weaves

Pls kys

>sends powerful message

It sends nausea.

thats what diverse always meant user

How is this diverse they're all black. This is no more diverse than Japan.

>Diverse
>All the same race
>Not diverse at all
Is this what they call "double speak"?

>collective noun
Troop

1 attractive women out of 8 and not even attractive enough for me to consider fuggin'.

The world would be a better place if you swapped the asian guy and the white guy

I believed in Bible before i saw this.

Guess ol Darwin was on to something.

That niglet just saw her future.

Because it's bring forced down our throats.

daily reminder that its every white mans duty to colonize and create as many mulatto bastards as possible. bleach them out of existence.

Lol but Japanese are polite and hard working. One of the safest country.

They are stealing white features by using makeup in such a way and straightening their hair. The black body is attractive without jumping through hoops to try and make themselves look more akin to whites. This photo is hardly diverse as all it does is shame these women and fit them into white stereotypes.

#freethefro

why is this like a thing now?
there was diversity in photoshoots and tv 40+ years ago

people act there never was any blakc tv shows

BET is is over 40 years old. Thats an entire cable channel dedicated to (((diversity)))

sometimes i wish i was a based yellow man so i can scare the jew with my samurai karate swords

I don't even see one, and I honestly looked. There are some specimens where I think, "If I had stayed blue-pilled, she might have snared me." None of the ones on display here qualify.

>Flag
Looks like somebody hasn't heard of Brazil...

Bleaching nigresses and latinas is colonizer tier

Running away to little low test gook sluts is pedo tier

F
P
B
P

Diverse means black

They are spiritual, not physical swords

Samurai neva die

They only finish 1 of their stories and then wait for humanity to call them from their slumber sometime again in the future when more power is needed to save them

Samurai is spiritual, not genetic.

Asian men are almost as undesireable as black men in general

This is why the few who can survive deserve a white woman

They have earned it by fighting through hell to achieve it

Only with a turkey baster. Literally none of them are fuckable

this. take their shit to the ridiculous extreme and watch as the masses begin to awaken

Really lacks diversity.

just opened iceposeidon stream out of boredom for one sec and blacked girl instantly popped up, fix your shit amerifats ffs

8 chocolate faces equals diversity . whats next ? . anti racist doesnt mean anti white ?

I believe it's called a barrel

2nd from left is mine

DISGUSTAAAAING

>That's bananas!

iok2bw

kekd . you nearly got me nigger

When are the other races going to realize that diversity means black black black black? Are Mexicans, Asians etc. getting sick of it yet?

i know this one is for Crows but theyre balck so it should apply

a murder of niggers

a shrewdness of apes

You got it

A murder of Jim Crows.

They all must think the same too. Which means it's only skin deep.

We don't, nigger/kike. We love diversity that's why we want all the races to be able to maintain themselves and continue to exist by staying separate

>diversity

a pack of niggers

the leafs do

It's both a troop and barrell

Excellent precise description

first of all that is not even fucking diverse there is only blacks there and secondly diversity often causes problems in shared values and a general agreement on things in any democratic system as there is no one group that can agree on anything.

>"Something did this and it's GREAT"
>"Dude wrote this paper and it's SHOCKING."
>"Made a collage and it's BEAUTIFUL"

Okay what is the official fucking term for these type of vapid moronic headlines???

>every single person in the picture is the same race and sex
>Diverse

but crows are smarter than niggers so really now you're just insulting crows

why is asian in white country looks so pale?

75% of these hoes do not meet California state reading requirements

clickbait

Because whites are the genetically gifted niggers of Japan

why did you fake that headline? I looked it up.

Retarded

fake
that's not what the headline reads.
yahoo.com/lifestyle/lingerie-photo-shoot-sends-powerful-message-never-sorry-black-171547014.html

Looks like my cat pan when I leave the cats over a weekend.