Will you be red-pilling any Leftist family members tomorrow?

Will you be red-pilling any Leftist family members tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/polvsnfl/
snopes.com/starbucks-dreamer-day/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies

>implying I still keep contact with any of my family members

fpbp

Talk about an inferiority complex. Their race is such a failure that the only way they can "get back" at whitey is to put more spices on their chicken.

People who bring up politics on thanksgiving are trash.

Black people think white people serve the left half of that pic for Thanksgiving because that's what the white people at the homeless shelter served them last Thanksgiving.

I've been ready all year. i have an entire folder ready for shitposting on uppity niggers.

this, I'm far too degenerate to talk to successful relatives.

The niggers overload everything with spices due to the fact that the subhumans aren't able to cook worth a damn.

>Thanksgiving with Gordon Ramsey
or
>Thanksgiving with that celebrity chef of colour
>What celebrity chef of colour?
>There aren't any. Weird.

THe first one is a cutie

If you talk about anything but politics on thanksgiving, you're trash and should be disowned. In fact if you talk about anything BUT politics and work-related things you're trash.

lol black family

Hahahaha do niggers really eat with paper party plates? That's what we feed our dogs with.

That's stupid you are a blip in time and u don't talk to family. No wonder u watch anime get a life virgin. Go talk to your family. If you don't want them I will take them you ungrateful faggot

>styrofoam plate
>paper plate
so where's the picture of the white person's plate?

that food looks good
>wtf i love prison now

I'm not sure what the point is. But that looks better than what I'll probably be eating tomorrow

We know black men commit more than 50 percent of violent crime. What percent of black people contributes to the obesity epidemic?

wtf they eat better than the US infantry

HUh?

start the tweets gents

Both sides look disgusting.

>Black
>families
Kek'd

new?

What is a black family ?

The one on the right looks gross though. I don't care how much spice you put on pigs feet,
pigs intestines, and chicken assholes, they are still disgusting. Also mac and cheese on thanksgiving are we savages?

Look at all that projection.

Damn why would you be bragging about eating at a soup kitchen?

Dog bowls haven't made their way to Ireland yet?

Haven't spoken to mine in years. Cut them off long before the election.

They have nothing I want and they can't have anything of mine.

This Thanksgiving, spend the day with people who are equally grateful for President Trump.

KFC accepts ebt?

And why would you be celebrating thanksgiving?

Is the black family plate on the left?

It looks like a prison meal so probably.

Of course.
That's like 80% of their business

blacks thinking they can cook is the dumbest meme ever

Wtf is macaroni doing on that plate? Are you stupid?

The mac & cheese was the first thing I noticed. Gross!

Both sides donated or paid by taxes
They saying homeless niggers get better gibs than homeless whites?

You mean in prison

also
check 'em

the absent whoring mother and the four niglets, each by a different unknown dad

The one on the left is black family's
It is prison food

#ThanksgivingWithWhiteFamilies
>hi dad! how's work going?
>great son, how are you doing this semester

i plan on malingering and hamming up my sick level and avoiding all contact. my parents are undiagnosed autismos and every holiday is the exact same shitty boredom.

Nah there's not enough American's living here yet to break them out.

Why are prisons giving blacks more food?

>even in prison, women get special treatment

They both look disgusting.

hey we need to place bets on when the first thanksgiving shooting is going to take place by the excommunicated long distance trucker with psychotic issues. it's an american tradition. i'm guessing 4 pm, and for the state i'm guessing ohio.

>More is somehow inherently better
This is why your nation is a fat degenerate disgrace

body count 3, 6 extras wounded. weapon of choice some shitty 40 cal handgun.

I don't know about you, but I have baked, breaded mac and cheese (spirals and shells) with three different cheeses, chili peppers, jalapenos every year.

this it's weak fucking cucks always to pussified to ever talk about politics that allowed a political oligarchy class to take over our nation.
>but but we had peaceful holidays getting hammered

you're right, but i've done it for a decade and i need a year off. we clobbered the normies last year. if it comes up i'll unleash the redpills but i'm going to avoid it this year.

Please dump?

Dude i would knock that faggot out. Politicians are fucking WEAK but being around other even weaker politicians makes them feel hard while theyre insulated from reality and physical harm

>prison people have to work for their amenities
>US infantry are government funded moronic leeches
Why do we even keep those retards around if we have USMC

Us whiteys use real plates not paper plates on the greatest of all holidays. Pic on the left is what my son, Theodore, eats during lunch at his ultra exclusive private school. Enjoy your plastic fork and heart disease, Jamal.

>This is why your nation is a degenerate disgrace

Says the country that overwhelmingly voted for gay marriage.

Here, gay marriage failed at the ballot box almost every time, including in fucking California in 2008. The courts had to foist it on the country.

>memeflag faggot confirming he's 14

What the fuck is this meme? I've never seen anything like this IRL. Are white people at Thanksgiving a 10 year old kid making his own lunch with the parts of the fridge he can reach?

I saw a black lady harassing a meat stocker just earlier today
>WHERE DA FUCK DA CHITLINS HOW IT BE THANKSGIVINS WITT NO CHITLINS WHERE DA FUCK YO MANAGER!

Why do white people love drinking milk with everything?

Is accepting your mother's food through your bedroom door not contact?

I have never seen a white family's thanksgiving dinner look like the left. They almost always look like the right. But whatever fantasy dream the blacks need to tell themselves so they can feel like they aren't complete failures.

Fucking damn it. That made me laugh.

>black americans are convinced white people dislike spice
>mfw we went to fucking war and colonised for spices

>eating on paperplates and not fine china
niggers.

I already red pilled my parents and siblings

To trigger the nigger with an intestinal flora that is bigger

That sounds delicious.

Anyone else nod at other white men at the same time as they do it?

ditto - Except without all that fuckin mac and cheese and with a fuck load more turkey.

>Leftist family members

I don't have any of those.

I thought it was only celebrate it here

yea.... we all know what's up.

Why does Detroit always play on Thanksgiving?

No, because my grandparents who are the only lefties in my family are so fucking brainwashed from sitting in front of their TV all day watching CNN that there is no hope left for them.

They were appalled when they red this article and found out their grandson designed the website that it’s about.

squawker.org/culture-wars/polvsnfl/

They were also absolutely appalled that their grandson was one of the main persons behind the “Starbucks dreamers day” troll. I even managed to get quoted on snopes..... fucking kek

snopes.com/starbucks-dreamer-day/

Anyways, my politics absolutely disgust them and so does all their children’s and their childrenn’s. They are literally responsible for 8 trump votes to their 2 Clinton votes.

where does this meme even come from? all the best cooks are white and so all virtually all western recipes

That does sound good.

yes
especially when there are non-whites around acting like animals. Its like some mental link, and 1000 words are said with a single moment of eye contact and head movement. and like 800/1000 words are "nigger"

So... which one is better? Or should i say.. which one is worse.

Italian here, serve what’s on the left and you’d get babity-boopy’d the fuck out of the house. We don’t tolerate that stale shit.

My conservative dad told my cousin if my cousin starts talking politics, my dad will throw him out in the cold. I fucking cracked up laughing when my cousin texted me about it earlier.

fucking kek

Tomorrow I'm having Thanksgiving with my family who are mostly a bunch of centre-leftist bugmen. They tend to agree with the general jist of my redpills in private but would never be seen supporting those views in public. At the same time though, nobody holds any TOO out there leftist views, so there's not much triggering potential.

Now Saturday, OTOH, my fiancee's family does Thanksgiving for their extended family and the boomer men in her family are all burnt out, cynical blue collar types with centre right views who seem ripe for redpilling, while the millennial women are all shitlib bleeding heart Tumblr/Huffpo/BuzzFeed/TheRoot/Talcum X-reposting types who didn't get enough love from their gruff manly daddies and so the triggering potential there gives me a mind-boner when I think about it. The only question is how much of my power level I'm going to reveal.

Lol where did this idea that white people are bad at cooking come from?
I just find it odd that The plate on the left looks like a thanksgiving dinner in prison, and prisons are majority black, so it's more likely black ppl relate to the image on the left. Right?
Also, why is #blackFAMILIES being used? Don't 90% of black ppl grow up without supportive family structures?

I'm very confused here.

>implying

Why would black people celebrate Thanksgiving?
It’s a holiday that has nothing to do with them.
Only white people and injuns should get the day off from work.

Somebody tell those dumb niggers that we have thanksgiving dinners every Sunday and they look a whole lot better than that mishy mushy hood crap

Little Caesars is better than Italian American Pizza, Paizano.

Why do niggers celebrate Thanksgiving if they are always whining about being brought to America as slaves? Makes as much sense as the natives celebrating it.

Also why do they think white people can't cook? Europeans are literally the undisputed leaders of the world in culinary excellence.

my thanks giving I had a massive fucking turkey and mashed potatoes, blacks are the ones who don't use food stamps on spices

I’ve come to understand the black psyche. They know that white people are better cooks, but they just make up lies like “season yo foo” because it pushes wypipo buttons.

It’s kinda like those home security commercials, where the burglar is some handsome white guy in a hoodie. We all know it’s a lie but we just go along with it because in the end it is a fantasy.

>mac and cheese on a fucking paper plate
Come on, now. Maybe it's because I live in rural Canada and not burgerstan, but every thanksgiving we have has like 20+ people, with all the good dinner plates out, with tons of meat, gravy, potatoes, turnip, peas, carrots, squash, cabbage, stuffing, cranberries, pickled beats and preserves, with apple pie/pumpkin pie/cherry chocolate cheesecake for dessert, and whatever the guests bring too. Lots of alcohol, of course.
Honestly, both of those things in the pic look like shit.