Yuri!!! on Ice

Is Emil the best bro among the side characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tvzr7HA-L4
vote.animefestival.jp/
tasteslikesalmon.tumblr.com/post/154022964406/gone
youtu.be/8JqgsKupOA0?t=1m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's adorable. But I see people shipping him with that siscon retard sadly.

I like Emil.

That song was sick

This, it pains me to see that stupid ship. EmĂ­lek deserves someone better.

It's a shame, because he deserves so much more than that.

Emil is the most adorable thing ever, after Taco.

Bro/10 would drink a beer with.

For the user that requested it last thread.

I'm having a hard time picking between Georgi and Emil.

China-kun is cuter

I updated the college a bit. You guys went a little too hard this week and I still have so much to shift thru.

I just want to hug Emil. He seems like the best kind of guy to hang out with. I wish they had given him more of an identity of his own in the show. He's a charming guy and comes off as super sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tvzr7HA-L4

sluts can't be cute user.

For the best boy? I know right. Like I love Georgi to pieces. He's caring, emotional, I know he has a major romantic streak in him too and just that shot of him from the last episode watching Crispy proves it. Emil is also emotional and sweet, eager to please, and is friendly, like a puppy. The two of them are major husbando potential. and both of them are being over looked

Yuuri performed a perfect Eros in episode 8 cause he and Victor had sex after ep 7. Now Victor will promise to stay by his side and he'll perform a perfect Free.

The siscon duo was the worst creation coming out of this anime. It's truly a pity because until them I had enjoyed all the characters, even pathetic cucks like Georgi, exhibitionists like Chris and Fukushima byproduct Minami. I really don't know what went through Mappa's head with these siblings besides poking fun at the sibling skating duos in real life and insinuating they lust after each other.

Ahh thanks! They're both great, if you can make one of Emil's reaction when Yuuri is hugging Mickey.

Catmouse will sail with or without you, shit taste kun tachi.

More than agree, user. If we do get a season 2, I hope they give a few of the side characters some more depth. These two and Phichit would be my pick.

No problem! And sure thing, I'll get on that!

I wanna see him getting gangbanged by all manly guys in the this anime. He's uke-adorable.

You have been blessed by the magic of Best Boy Georgi!

Post "Find love soon, Georgi!" in 69 seconds or you will never have dubs.

>The siscon duo was the worst creation coming out of this anime

This so much.
And they tried to make it "oh so deep" as well.
Waste of time.

vote.animefestival.jp/

Daily reminder.

Yes, but Georgi is the best lover

>not posting the right thing

Find love, Georgi!

Find love soon Georgi!

I disagree, I think this is the first time in anime, when I saw them showing sibling codependence as something bad. I liked their arc.

Maybe this anime is not as deep and serious as you think and they just wanted to make fun characters? Not everything has to appeal to you anyways.

Christ.

Thanks, fucking saved

He'll also get a figure through meme magic. Just so best.

Happens a lot in pair skating, slowpoke. When the pair is composed by siblings things are awkwardly incestuous

BLESS BEST BOY GEORGI

>pathetic cucks like Georgi
Opinion disregarded

He's at it again. Best gopnik.

Which side characters would you remove?

You.

And there we go.
Bless Best Boy Georgi

I'm a main character in my life ;_;

>77
Confirmed, Bless Best Boy Georgi.
Let's make this happen.

ASC made a cover of History Maker.
Why does taiga sounds like he's about to die?That's not the history I've been hoping for.

Gook.

Siscon and Mari-neesan. She's basically pointless, she let Makkachin almost die. Why does she even exist?

>77
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>ASC
Who?

Okay, this dubception can't be wrong.

I like everyone. It wouldn't be the same show without them.

He has ugly eyebrows and he's pointless. Let go, user.

Will Victor ruin everything with his past?

His Sup Forums having problems at the moment for everybody else?

Here you go!

No problem, user, anything for the witch.

It's fine here.

The thing is, how do we make meme magic reach the nips and Kubo specially?

How can you have no heart?

How? That everyone will know he pleased older men for money?

Nice dubs and thanks.

Anytime, user.

>besides poking fun at the sibling skating duos in real life and insinuating they lust after each other.
Might want to read a post till the end, the next time, retard.

Images are loading like shit for me at the moment for some reason.

Who says it has to be deep, these 2 weren't even funny, just plain annoying. And besides 3 autists on Sup Forums no one gives a shit about them so no, it's just not my opinion.

Apart from that, what kinda horrible things might have happened in Victor's past?

Have some Yakow feels everyone.
tasteslikesalmon.tumblr.com/post/154022964406/gone

He's just a lonely man who focused on skating and never got in a real relationship with anyone. God, pre-piggy Victor gives me the sad real bad.

You broke my Sup Forums user, thanks.

Quad spins jumps are quite impressive in real life, huh?
youtu.be/8JqgsKupOA0?t=1m50s

Nothing, I guess. Well, aside from his inability to connect with people until he met Piggy. Not every personality trait needs to have a tragic backstory behind it, some people are just naturally like that.

>Victor making gang signs
JJ, wishes

The show isn't full on BaldFat, too bad. They're never going to appear again so stop being butthurt.

>6 jumps in one program
How many jumps Yuri has in his again?

Viktor no

They are. I really wonder if we will see a quad axel any time soon. Even the lower quad jumps are already so fucking hard. That's why retards like Surya Bonaly didn't understand shit about figure skating. It's not about jumping and doing flips over the ice, a real 3A or 4L, demands so much more work than just doing a flip and then whining when you don't win.

This artwork happened because blau is delirious from not sleeping.
Tell her to drop the pencil and sleep.

The characters didn't lust each other

I can be butthurt all I want because they ruined 2 episodes with their shit and no, I don't need to have baldfat throughout the entire show. I like JJ, Fairy, Chink, Pichit, Taco, even Georgi, hell even the gook.

Does blau ever stop? May Georgi bless her.

I want to send her coffee.

Okay user that's your opinion and I respect that.

Do you think Yuuri and Victor fucked?

>ruined 2 episodes with their shit
Sara is a cute and best girl, Michele arch was very heartfelt and a nice exploration of another facet of love.

They seemed like they were talking about the total (SP+FS) number of his jumps.

Oh, that's right. I didn't pay attention.

Yuzu has 6 overall, meaning 2 in the short and 4 in the long and that's already insane. Then you add the 3A and other triple combinations and he is jumping a dozen times in total.

He's pointless but he's pretty ;_;

His brows are the best thing about his looks

His autism was still more entertaining than the incest duo and at least, it was short and yes, he doesn't look half bad even with the parrot costume.

Yuuri has 2+3, a total of 5 quads, and 2+6, a total of 8 triples with both programs combined.

This, Kubo always delivers the best eyebrows.

We have Yuri Plisetsky in this anime. Gook's beauty doesn't mean anything next to that.

Jesus, blau, what are you doing?

I didn't know I wanted this.

So basically the same number as Yuzurur did last year. It's really insane as Yuuri is supposed to be average when it comes to jumps.

What's your problem with the siblings user.
Stop moralfagging.

Foursome before the competition?

It looks more like Sailor Moon than JJ's sign to be honest.

He's not average, he only lacked confidence.

All I want for christmas is Yuuri and Victor to fuck and Kubo to make it so clear for us that no one can even argue against it.

You bet.