My family is migrating to Canada as my parents have more than enough money to retire...

My family is migrating to Canada as my parents have more than enough money to retire. They put me in charge to find a good quiet small city or town away from Muslims and degenerates but with reasonable amenities nearby like banks and shopping malls. Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/queenrikachuu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's her name

>My family is migrating to Canada
please don't

She's Canadian

>inb4 >she

suki fuki 5 eulo

Fuck off, we're full.

Why Not take advantage of white Canadian submissiveness and Trudeaus policy to let any chink with a small sum of money immigrate here with no hassle?

east coast is best coast
>halifax or sydney for jobs (nova scotia)
>rural new brunswick for maximum comfy (nearly 100% white)

fuck off, were full.

Do your parents deal well with cold? If they don't mind winter and being bundled up for months, I'd recommend Banff. Otherwise, your search gets much more difficult

My parents are over 70 yrs old and I'm in my mid 20s. I don't need a physical job because I earn by trading stocks and currency. Will white people give me problems when I go around town?

I need name, now

Winter is fine. We lived in Hokkaido for some years and enjoy 4 seasons than tropical climate. If only more chinks knew how fucking easy it is to get Canadian citizenship

Do you enjoy skiing or snowboarding? If so google "powder highway canada"

Vancouver. You'll love it.

My hometown of Sarnia is pretty good, solid jobs at the chemical plant next door too, great place to grow up; never was scared to walk around even in the middle of night, then again i was raised in the north end.

If you want to be a good son you got to put both type of indians on that list

>east coast

You'll learn what cold is

he asked for her name not citizenship

give name

source?

Canada is like 90% Muslim. Whites are a minority there, Sweden would be better.

instagram.com/queenrikachuu/

she doesn't even have a dick?

I enjoy skating and mountain hiking.

>chemical plant next door
The idea of us migrating to Canada is to live cozily surrounded by nature.

Nigger please.

What the fuck is wrong with you?