Please tell me Railgun is better than this garbage. Season 2...

Please tell me Railgun is better than this garbage. Season 2? Is there any redeeming this series or am I wasting my time?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume4
mega.nz/#!Td1HhRSY!yFMrMZ-ZjirYyeoHam5Xb-XuohA65O_4LlTxcz7-wg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This franchise is utter shit, go watch naruto instead.

Isn't, Railgun is moeshit slice of life.

Railgun S, sister arc is the only good thing about this adaption.

looks gud

You watch Raigun for Touman scenes and you watch Index for Biribiri clones scenes, that's about it.

Railgun is Index, but much more boring
I dropped it after a couple of episodes

>sister arc is the only good thing about this adaption
Agreed.

They stopped the adaptation just when they were getting to the point where it gets good

I watching the first season and this anime is really bad, I dont understand this science x magic x esper thing

True that

Railgun S > Index II > Railgun > Index

You watch it for best girl Mikoto

The adaptation is pretty mediocre. Just watch Railgun S, it's the only animated part of this series worth watching. Anything else, you're better off reading the source.

>Railgun above anything

Off yourself.

>irrelevant glorified waifu bait
>best

If watch Sister's arc as a standalone movie

Some of the best science fiction I've seen since Asaamov

Railgun is much better than Index.

Index S2 is better just skip Ice boats

Just watch the first half of both Railgun series and maybe the last episode of Railgun S

Sisters arc >> Index 1 > Index 2 > the relevant parts of Railgun 1 >>>>>> Nagaispace adventures

Accel vs Kihara shenanigans>everything about Railgun

Getting through Index and Railgun's first seasons is rough. I'm pretty much up to date on the LN and all the manga yet I only truly got hooked on the series with Fuse Kazakiri and the Railgun version of the Sisters' arc.

I preferred Index and skipped all the Railgun filler arcs. I'll read the LNs oneday when I have time.

>yfw they actually announce something Raildex related at March
>its movie version of the Sisters Arc

There is an announcement scheduled?

Railgun is orders of magnitude better.

I agree that Index is shit.
Railgun on the other is nice but still nothing amazing, and the manga version is better.

Continuing from The Railgun manga is better than its anime counterpart mainly because the anime has terrible fillers. And the best arc of Railgun has not been adapted yet.

>Implying it won't be the Accelerator idol spinoff.

No, it's just the usual bi-annual crushing of any hopes for more anime. A Blood Sign adaptation is possible though, and if it happens you might as well consider Raildex to be officially ded.

>the best arc of Railgun has not been adapted yet
I think Sisters is better than Daihaseisai. And Meme Ranker isn't done so I can't compare it yet.

>Some of the best science fiction I've seen since Asaamov

You'd be amazed on how much shit they skipped in order to cram 13 volumes and a side story into 2 seasons. Especially volumes 2 and 4. Ice Boats still sucked though.

Railgun is also shit.
Don't waste your time on it.
Read the original source for Index totally worth it.

Watch Railgun for dat Harumi.

If the science vs. magic divide seems arbitrary, just know that it is on purpose. The whole conflict is, literally, just one big meme.

>Season 3 finally happens
>CG avignon
>CG magic
>CG planes
>CG lava
>CG vectors
>CG Dark Matter
>CG lasers
>CG helicopters
>CG double jesus
>CG saint killer
>CG Curtana

The Unexplored Summon://Blood-Sign volume 4 is fully translated!

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Unexplored_Summon_Blood_Sign:Volume4

I really am getting to the point where I would take it, and that's pretty fucking pitiful.

I love Raildex and will continue to love Raildex unless something I absolutely cannot tolerate happens in the novels but god I hate most of you. Glad I enjoyed most of NT17 without following the threads. Will probably do the same for NT18 next year

mega.nz/#!Td1HhRSY!yFMrMZ-ZjirYyeoHam5Xb-XuohA65O_4LlTxcz7-wg4

Watch ep 19-24.
The rest is worthless.

How do we beat meme?

You make a bigger meme

dumb bitch only cared about memeing and got offscreened by her own "guards"

She'll be fine, she is half Dark Matter

You'd think in the three days that Touma was going hyper Bruce Willis throughout the city she'd have procured something to defend herself with if and when shit goes south.

>“Now that I have crushed the entire Unexplored-class that formed the rules of the other world, there is no way to truly kill me even if you use every last being in existence. After all, I made sure to destroy every last law and formula that might accidentally create a way to defeat me, my – dear – brother”
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I tried making a thread again for it.

People who hate on Raildex are newfags. This is a fact.

I'm currently reading volume 1 and this is actually pretty interesting. I don't quite of get how the White Thorns and Spots works but I know that every time they hit those, their materials turn into a different form.

We need to get somebody to edit these pages into english sometime.

You're not very bright, are you?

is that yet another series from kamachi?
he really needs to calm down fucking hell

>Raildex
>Blood Sign
>BooBoo
>Heavy Object
>Writing them at the same time
the absolute madman

He literally can't stop writing.

She didn't need to. She'd already used her "guards" to create the ultimate meme. It didn't matter whether Touma succeeded or not. She'll regen somewhere else with dark matter later on or end up like a successful Yakumi Hisako.

>Zombie vs Vampire
>Crossovers
On that note, ZW SS or another crossover when?

>Miki made his own company so he can publish the rest of the novels Kamachi has already written